2023 Bears Draft Pff Scores aka another vortex thread

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've heard someone here mention how wasted 1st round picks don't matter because his team of choice hit on their second rounders. That means any criticism of Darnell Wright is null and void thanks to the Smith pick.

Hooray!
Yeah, except I never said that, but nice try.
What I did say is you evaluate the entire class, collectively.
And the Bears fail that test, and fail it miserably.
Nice try though.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Nice try though.
Oh, I wasn't talking about you.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thats every fan base.
Take Remy for example.......

Remy " the difference between Branch and Smith is negligible"

Then he goes on to argue what a bust Jack Campbell is.

What escapes him is the difference between Campbell and Wright is nearly identical to the difference between Branch and Smith thereby making it also negligible.

By his own logic, Wright is a bust.

Typical Vortex bullshit argument from Remy

But hey, drafting an underperforming OT (with a much higher pick I might add) that would at best be a 2nd stringer (if not a bust completely) on the Lions is somehow better than drafting a RB that leads the NFL in YPC,

Because, well, it doesn't matter that your top draft picks are all underperforming, what matters is that you drafted positions of recent traditional perceived value.

Gotcha!!

Last edited:

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol@calling Wright a turnstile like he isn't talked about as one of the top OTs taken in the draft with a hurt shoulder

NCuckneto should be banned permanently

mecha

Liked Posts:
I don't care about the subject matter but the thread title is pretty clever.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Yes, because Bears fans only care if PFF scores their players well, when they score them poorly, PFF is shit.
No, I personally dont give a damn. When I watch football, I never stop to think whether the man who made a play is a 51 or a 62 or whatever unless it is the number on their back. I opened the link you provided and it looks like trying to give madden ratings to the actual game of football.

Which to me, says that they put more effort into marketing than they do into the ratings that they sell.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol@calling Wright a turnstile like he isn't talked about as one of the top OTs taken in the draft with a hurt shoulder

NCuckneto should be banned permanently

PICK NO. 10: CHICAGO BEARS: OT DARNELL WRIGHT

Overall Rookie Grade: 60.4 (Rank: 3/8)
Principal Opponent:
Zaven Collins
Week 16 Snaps: 70
Week 16 Grade: 54.6

Wright struggled mightily versus Arizona in pass protection. He allowed a game-high five pressures and lost four other reps. He was beaten to the inside on nearly all of those reps, a sign that he may be oversetting to the speed rush. In total, he posted a 38.1 pass-blocking grade — his second-lowest mark of the season.

PICK NO. 12: DETROIT LIONS: RB JAHMYR GIBBS

Overall Rookie Grade: 75.9 (Rank: 3/9)
Principal Opponent:
Josh Metellus
Week 16 Snaps: 46
Week 16 Grade: 65.0

Outside of two errors, a drop and a fumble, Gibbs had a solid day against Minnesota. He gained 100 total yards and had his second consecutive multi-touchdown outing. While he is still splitting carries with David Montgomery, Gibbs has turned into one of the most efficient backs in the league. His 5.7 yards per attempt leads all players with at least 100 carries. He is also forcing missed tackles at a top-12 rate after tallying seven against Minnesota.

Awwww, does Darnell have a boo boo?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Nice try though.
And then you excluded parts of the Bears draft class that didn't fit your false narrative.

Are you just going to ignore your obvious complete lie, like when you reneged on that ban bet.

@nc0renegnet0 when he says he wants to discuss draft class, but only the parts he wants.

Last edited:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Okudah was not picked by the current Lions gm
Williams is far from a bust.
Williams was the 12 OA pick in the 2022 draft, has 326 yards in his first 2 seasons, had 1 reception as a rookie, was banned for gambling, is averaging 2 receptions and 26YPG in his breakout sophomore season and has 3 career TD's.

His numbers are Kevin White bad.

On what planet is this not a bust?

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And then you excluded parts of the Bears draft class that didn't fit your false narrative.

Are you just going to ignore your obvious complete lie, like when you reneged on that ban bet.

@nc0renegnet0 when he says he wants to discuss draft class, but only the parts he wants.
LMAO, But but but you did not include our 5th round pick!!!!!! Lies Lies Lies!!!!
Mr. Poles is a brillliant talent evaluator because he got lucky on a late rounder!!
Doesn't matter he wiffs in the top three rounds.
Newsflash, nostradumbass, the reason that I did not include lower round picks is because they are laregly developmental players.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Williams was the 12 OA pick in the 2022 draft, has 326 yards in his first 2 seasons, had 1 reception as a rookie, was banned for gambling, is averaging 2 receptions and 26YPG in his breakout sophomore season and has 3 career TD's.

His numbers are Kevin White bad.

On what planet is this not a bust?
So your saying he is 2x as good as Claypoop?
Funny thing, he still has a higher PFF score than Darnell Wright.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
This is about the 2023 draft class, idiot.
So your saying he is 2x as good as Claypoop?
Renege Oh... and you're

Mr. Poles is a brillliant talent evaluator because he got lucky on a late rounder!!
Doesn't matter he wiffs in the top three rounds.
Renege Oh...and whiffs

You reneged on your ban bet, you reneged about this just being about the 2023 draft class, reneged about it being about the draft class, "collectively."

Seems you are just a typical Detroit reneger.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
revisionist history.

The Lions had more picks because they traded down in the first and gained draft capital. The bears could have done the same.
Not to mention, the Bears had squandered there 33rd overall pick on Claypoop, least you forget.

The Bears did trade down jackass and got DJ Moore. It is funny that you keep bringing up Claypool because we traded a 2nd for him but then anytime Moore is brought up you want to claim he wasnt a draft pick. Stop being a biased cunt. Either all players acquired with draft picks should be considered or none of them should. Cant cherry pick like you are doing.

What we know is Herbert is a sissyboy that can't stay on the Field, is already regressing, and can't match the total production (and never has) the Lions have with Gibbs.
5.7 YPC is 5.7 YPC whether it is Gibbs or Herbert doing it.