2023 Bears Draft Pff Scores aka another vortex thread

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
going to be hilarious when the lions are shitstomped in the first round of the playoffs like the frauds they are
Can it be any worse than the double doink fiasco the Bears put up when they last won the conference?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Not much point in discussing players with less than 50 snaps.
Not all of those guys have less than 50 snaps. So again, if you’re going to make the claim that the lions draft class was better than the bears draft class, you have to actually prove the entire draft class…not just the first 4 rounds. Otherwise, your claim is bogus

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Herbert could not even hold Gibb's Jock strap. Just as I told you, his YPC would drop this year. As for the rest, at least the Lions did not spend 2 number ones on a bust QB then nearly a 1st on a complete waste of a WR.

And yet, lets compare PFF scores of this year.

Oh but wait, you want to try your vortex voodoo.
Sorry, not going to work, the Lions draft picks are outperforming the Bears draft picks, and it is not even close.

Oh, and you want no part of comparing Sewell's rookie PFF grade to Wrights, you run from that comment like normal.

Poles just is not all that great at drafting.

And yet you used a first to draft a guy that is performing just like Herbert did backing up Monty despite being behind a better OL per you. LMFAO.

You spent the 3rd pick on Okudah and the 12th on Williams. Both busts.

You didnt compare PFF scores this year. You selectively excluded our highest graded rookie in Terrel Smith. So you cherry picked and I cherry picked.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not all of those guys have less than 50 snaps. So again, if you’re going to make the claim that the lions draft class was better than the bears draft class, you have to actually prove the entire draft class…not just the first 4 rounds. Otherwise, your claim is bogus
You are grasping at straws

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
You are grasping at straws
No, that would actually be you doing that.

You claimed the Lions draft class was better, well dumbass, that includes rounds 5-7. It’s not that hard

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Is there a single person on here that thinks we as a ccs community are better off with @nc0gnet0 on this board?

Can we resume his ban bet that he lost (2nd time he’s lost one of these he’s currently batting 0.00% for those keeping score) ????

@PrideisBears
@remydat loves him so therefore he stays

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And yet you used a first to draft a guy that is performing just like Herbert did backing up Monty despite being behind a better OL per you. LMFAO.

You spent the 3rd pick on Okudah and the 12th on Williams. Both busts.

You didnt compare PFF scores this year. You selectively excluded our highest graded rookie in Terrel Smith. So you cherry picked and I cherry picked.
Okudah was not picked by the current Lions gm
Williams is far from a bust.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He apparently doesn’t realize a draft class is all 7 rounds. I guess he can’t count to 7
LMAO, so you are claiming success of the 2023 draft class based on a part timer selected in the 5th round.
LMFAO.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
LMAO, so you are claiming success of the 2023 draft class based on a part timer selected in the 5th round.
LMFAO.
No, I’m claiming that if you’re going to claim something, at least make it make sense. You just look stupid claiming best draft class and then only comping half the draft

But, I’m not shocked this is flying over your head

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Okudah was not picked by the current Lions gm
Williams is far from a bust.

Fields was not picked by Poles yet you included him so stop being a hypocritical dumbass.

Williams has 326 yards in 2 years. He is a bust. Imagine trying to shit on Bears rookies while defending a guy with 326 yards in 2 years.