2023 Bears Draft Pff Scores aka another vortex thread

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fields was not picked by Poles yet you included him so stop being a hypocritical dumbass.
No, look again dumbass, I did not include him in the original post. It was you that first brought up players taken in prior drafts, not me.
Lose again.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
But Poles finally found a good player in the 5th round

Success!!
Not what I said either. You really do struggle with reading comp and grasping simple concepts

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Remember that time the Lions spent a 1st round pick on a RB to backup Monty and average the same YPC doing so as our 6th rounder did backing up Monty last year?

Lions spent a 2nd rounder to draft a player comparable to Terrel Smith who we got in the 5th.

Spent a 1st on a player comparable to VJJ taken in the 3rd.

Spent a 1st on a player comparable to Herbert drafted in the 6th.

Spent a first on a player being outplayed by undrafted Jack Sanborn.

Good times.
This is about the 2023 draft class, idiot.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fields was not picked by Poles yet you included him so stop being a hypocritical dumbass.

Williams has 326 yards in 2 years. He is a bust. Imagine trying to shit on Bears rookies while defending a guy with 326 yards in 2 years.
Just letting you know him staying honestly is up to you. I’m not not getting blamed anymore 😂

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not what I said either. You really do struggle with reading comp and grasping simple concepts
Do you really for a moment think if you add in all the rounds it changes the result?

Seriously?

LMAO

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just letting you know him staying honestly is up to you. I’m not not getting blamed anymore 😂
Let's not ignore the fact I was told to start a thread, by a mod, on just this topic.
Oh but wait, my bad, I was supposed to put OT in the thread title, please feel free to edit the title.
Comments were being made, to me, in a thread you removed my privilege's in.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Do you really for a moment think if you add in all the rounds it changes the result?

Seriously?

LMAO
Again, the burden of proof is on you since you made the claim. I made no claims. You really are terrible at this

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Remember that time the Lions spent a 1st round pick on a RB to backup Monty and average the same YPC doing so as our 6th rounder did backing up Monty last year?

Lions spent a 2nd rounder to draft a player comparable to Terrel Smith who we got in the 5th.

Good times.
No, look again dumbass, I did not include him in the original post. It was you that first brought up players taken in prior drafts, not me.
Lose again.

No dumbass. You complained about me discussing a player not drafted by the current Lions regime. You were the first that brought up someone not drafted by the current regimes as you brought up Fields.

Good times.

All of the above were drafted by Holmes.

Herbert could not even hold Gibb's Jock strap. Just as I told you, his YPC would drop this year. As for the rest, at least the Lions did not spend 2 number ones on a bust QB then nearly a 1st on a complete waste of a WR.

Here you mentioned Fields who was not drafted by Poles so I responded with Okudah.

So you are in fact crying about me doing something you did first jackass.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No dumbass. You complained about me discussing a player not drafted by the current Lions regime. You were the first that brought up someone not drafted by the current regimes as you brought up Fields.

All of the above were drafted by Holmes.

Here you mentioned Fields who was not drafted by Poles so I responded with Okudah.

So you are in fact crying about me doing something you did first jackass.
who had the better 2023 draft class.

Answer me.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jackass you highlighted me talking about Brian Branch who was drafted in the 2nd this year. How stupid are you?
Terrell smith has half the tackles, and 0 INT
comparing the two is laughable.
I honestly didn't think you were stupid enough to make that comparison.
My bad.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Let's not ignore the fact I was told to start a thread, by a mod, on just this topic.
Oh but wait, my bad, I was supposed to put OT in the thread title, please feel free to edit the title.
Comments were being made, to me, in a thread you removed my privilege's in.
You’re welcome

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Congrats on beating the Bears twice in a year where the team was torn down to the studs and eeking out a 1-1 record with your best team in 30 years.
Should have been swept this year and he knows it

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
who had the better 2023 draft class.

Answer me.

Dont know as too early to judge which is the same thing you have said in the past so no idea why you changing your tune now.

Further it is a dumb comparison because Lions had more draft picks earlier including 2 firsts.

I will say that in 5-10 years I suspect people will look back at this draft and the Jameson Williams debacle as the reasons the Lions ultimately didnt build a great team as blowing 3 firsts on Williams, Gibbs and Campbell is a huge wasted opportunity. The rest of the NFC North thanks the Lions for that.