2024 NFL Draft discussion

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
DJMoore and K.Allen gone after 2 years. That's the reason why Poles draft MHJ.
MHJ will not be there at 9... In fact, from what I'm hearing none of the 3 top Wr will be there at 9 if things go chalk.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think all top 3 WRs will be there in the 3rd round if you ask me…
Sweet, Bears might draft one then.

I should have said, some recent "draft Analysts of the professional kind are saying"

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Sweet, Bears might draft one then.

I should have said, some recent "draft Analysts of the professional kind are saying"
We should still pass on them. Top 3 doesn’t mean they’ll be any good for the Bears. 😙

1712686475613.gif

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
We should still pass on them. Top 3 doesn’t mean they’ll be any good for the Bears. 😙

View attachment 36994
I have no clue the direction the Bears will go with 9, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings one of the Blue chip Wr drops or one of the talented DE like Verse or Latu is there... Or trade back if the offers sweet? In Poles we trust.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I have no clue the direction the Bears will go with 9, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings one of the Blue chip Wr drops or one of the talented DE like Verse or Latu is there... Or trade back if the offers sweet? In Poles we trust.
Yeah, I trust Poles. Whether he makes the right decision or not. Which nobody will know if he does or not because it’s still a gamble with these players. You don’t know who can make the transition, no matter how much due diligence they do. If all his picks end up being ass, I won’t blame him. As long as his due diligence was on point. Nothing you can do about how the players turn out. To an extent, but sometimes the player just isn’t made for the NFL, no matter what coaching is provided. Now will it cost him his job if he continues the pattern, yes. But you can only go by your due diligence on these players. Just sucks if luck is not on your side. He’s the man in the chair, so he has the right to do as he pleases. Even if others disagree.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I decided to do a realistic mock draft. Tired of all these bunk ass unrealistic mock drafts people be posting. I made maybe 1 or 2 trades but nothing big. They came knocking so I negotiated. If I question anything, it will only be if MarShawn Lloyd is there at #27. Other than that, pretty much realistic as it gets…

IMG_6446.jpeg

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I decided to do a realistic mock draft. Tired of all these bunk ass unrealistic mock drafts people be posting. I made maybe 1 or 2 trades but nothing big. They came knocking so I negotiated. If I question anything, it will only be if MarShawn Lloyd is there at #27. Other than that, pretty much realistic as it gets…

View attachment 37001
Please put your 50 mocks a day in your mock draft thread

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Oh boy. Im getting flashbacks of Jay Cutler in 2010 NFC championship game.

Cutler sat out the rest of the game. Caleb played with the hammy injury and had 363 yards and 3 TDs.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:

View attachment 37001
You must be related to Latu, ain’t no one in the universe nearly as Stan for his glass neck as you are. I predict he will be selling insurance or cars in 5 years. Talent is there, but he’s broken. Hard pass.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Oh boy. Im getting flashbacks of Jay Cutler in 2010 NFC championship game.
Completely different situations. You are comparing pears to mandarins

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
You must be related to Latu, ain’t no one in the universe nearly as Stan for his glass neck as you are. I predict he will be selling insurance or cars in 5 years. Talent is there, but he’s broken. Hard pass.
Nah. He’s just good. Tape shows it. And he played 2 full college season at full speed after he was cleared. Hoping his medical is fully cleared. Hard get.