33 consecutive pass plays

Bort

Liked Posts:
This thread is memorializing the historic, unprecedented feat achieved last Thursday of an NFL coach calling 33 consecutive pass plays in a one-score game. I copied and pasted the play-by-play from pfr of every Bears offensive play beginning at 10:00 left in the third quarter. As you can see, other than a couple of punts, it was 33 consecutive plays that were intended to have the QB pass the ball.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
We see what plays happened, we dont know the original calls. Mitch is allowed to audible right? I know I saw a handfull of them. Might be just like Cutler and immediately changing the play to a pass, and Nagy is not going to put his Mitch under a bus saying that the quarterback changed the play.

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
This thread is memorializing the historic, unprecedented feat achieved last Thursday of an NFL coach calling 33 consecutive pass plays in a one-score game. I copied and pasted the play-by-play from pfr of every Bears offensive play beginning at 10:00 left in the third quarter. As you can see, other than a couple of punts, it was 33 consecutive plays that were intended to have the QB pass the ball.

View attachment 2829

Complete and utter absolute incompetence. A high school football coach would know not to do this. There is simply no explanation. And what is maddening is that the Packers were playing 6 DBs.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We see what plays happened, we dont know the original calls. Mitch is allowed to audible right? I know I saw a handfull of them. Might be just like Cutler and immediately changing the play to a pass, and Nagy is not going to put his Mitch under a bus saying that the quarterback changed the play.
So you think he changed over a dozen of those to screw up a normal ratio in a close game with a top D.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
YEAH BUT TRUBISKY

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

View attachment 2829
Looked like a run up the middle by Mitch on 4th and 10

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
No wonder Rogers could trip Nagy.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Not a called QB run, it was a scramble on a called pass play after Mitch couldn't find anyone open.
Blah blah blah..... it was a run. It did not say a pass completed. It did not go into his stats as a pass it was a run .