33 consecutive pass plays

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not an Xs and Os guy....but do you guys even want a HC or OC that utilizes RPO?

From my perspective it just seems so...shitty as a base for the scheme.

Eh, I don't think we should blame the RPO for Nagy's delusional methods of employing it. The RPO works perfectly fine when utilized by competent coaches with competent players.

The problem with the Bears is both the GM and HC are delusional narcissists with oversized ego's preventing them from making the obvious course corrections to fix the messes they've made.

The GM has built the team like it's still 1985 with all the money on the defensive side of the ball... the OL is continually an after thought put together with fishing line, duct tape, and prayers... and the HC refuses to deviate from his scheme no matter how bad it gets because he thinks he's Bill fucking Walsh.

A rational man would look at the way this roster has been constructed and realize that his best chance for success is getting the ball into David Montgomery's hands 25+ times a game and adjust his "scheme" and play calling accordingly.

Unfortunately Nagy is not a rational man. Guarantee you this week's game plan and play calling will be virtually indistinguishable from last weeks.