4 Teams With Serious Interest in Khalil Mack

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
Just saw on nfl network the Raiders aren’t looking to trade. That and at least 2 first first rounds picks would have to be on the table to open a conversation.

Thats basic negotiation. Dont act like you want to deal, or the offers go down. That being said, this was never going to happen anyway and this thread is getting ridiculous. Y'all like a bunch of fat chicks talking about the boyfriends you dont have.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Thats basic negotiation. Dont act like you want to deal, or the offers go down. That being said, this was never going to happen anyway and this thread is getting ridiculous. Y'all like a bunch of fat chicks talking about the boyfriends you dont have.

I KNOW YOU AIN’T TALKIN’ ‘BOUT MY MAN!!!

(Snaps 3 times back and forth)

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
·
11s
With less than 24 hrs to go before the cut-down day deadline, the trade market for
#Raiders
star pass-rusher Khalil Mack is robust, I’m told. There are enough teams interested where the chances of Mack being traded is very real. Oakland is gauging and listening. Tune in tomorrow.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Aaron Leming - #Bears are in on Khalil Mack but I’ll tell you this, you might have more luck rooting for him not to go to the Packers than landing in Chicago...

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well fuck me. No way in the world I thought Oakland and Jon Gruden were this stupid.

Does Green Bay have the money?

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Aaron Leming - If I had to guess, the #Bears would have to offer a pair of 1sts, a 3rd & maybe a player. Just don’t know who that player would be. Maybe Kwiatkoski or Trevathan? Pure speculation on my part, though.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I'll just say two things.

1. I'll never get over missing on Donald by 1 pick I was so mad, as were the Bears. Emery was just to stupid to secure him.

2. I would absolutely trade 2 1sts for Mack. Give me the sure thing, spending money on the best at a position is never a bad investment.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Just saw on nfl network the Raiders aren’t looking to trade. That and at least 2 first first rounds picks would have to be on the table to open a conversation.

Asking for that and getting it are not the same thing.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I'll just say two things.

1. I'll never get over missing on Donald by 1 pick I was so mad, as were the Bears. Emery was just to stupid to secure him.

2. I would absolutely trade 2 1sts for Mack. Give me the sure thing, spending money on the best at a position is never a bad investment.

But we criticize GMs who trade up to secure their guy.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Aaron Leming - #Bears are in on Khalil Mack but I’ll tell you this, you might have more luck rooting for him not to go to the Packers than landing in Chicago...

Wow, that Aaron Lemming has the inside scoop! :)

If we're talking three picks and a player, can that player at least be Grasu?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Wow, that Aaron Lemming has the inside scoop! :)

If we're talking three picks and a player, can that player at least be Grasu?

Our fullback? No

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Should the Bears land him then they better get some damn wins, because they're either going to win with this team currently or not for a long fucking time spending those resources.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Been reading that the Packers are serious contenders for him. Besides Lemming, Pack board seems to think they are leaders

hello

Liked Posts:
Lol of course fans of said team think they're the leaders. As a Pack fan, I'd hope GB is the leader because adding Mack would be incredible. I'm not sure how realistic it is on their end though. I think the Jets or Browns are probably the more realistic options and the only hesitation there would be wondering if Oakland would rather trade Mack out of the conference or not

If the Browns are serious, they certainly have more than enough to get it done and would still have tons of cap space left after a Mack extension

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
I’m told Mark Davis is not excited by the idea of trading Mack. Jon Gruden is far more open to it. He believes the type of financial commitment it would take to keep Mack could instead be used on multiple players to shore up a flawed defense...

Mike silver

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Michael Silver - "That said, the Raiders are involved in active trade talks with multiple teams. The asking price is very high. We could see a trade in the next 24 hours, but I’m told that’s far from a certainty."

Monster

Liked Posts:
I would not trade to GB for two first rounders if I could do the same with a team likely to have top ten 1sts.

Gruden might smile at two years of top tens plus there’s... and the money left to pay for them.

hello

Liked Posts:
I would not trade to GB for two first rounders if I could do the same with a team likely to have top ten 1sts.

Gruden might smile at two years of top tens plus there’s... and the money left to pay for them.

Yep. With the list of suitors growing and growing, there's bound to be some team willing to offer a 1st in 2019 and either another 1st in 2020 or even a 2nd, and depending on how bad that team is, that 2nd likely won't be too far off from what GB can offer with their late 1st rd picks. Not to mention, I doubt they'd want to ship Mack to a contender and watch him help catapult a team to perhaps a SB and instead send him to a team like the Jets or Browns who are in yr1 of a new era with rookie QB's. Won't have to worry about bad press watching him have success on some winning club at the start