$60 Million guaranteed to Jackson and Whitehair.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
...you kinda left out the trading draft picks side.
Depends on what you get. We all know he's had his share of fails but I don't have a problem with the last 2 drafts. Foles, Antmil, Mitch etc, not so much.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
I’d take a 4th or 5th for Robinson in a minute but nothing less than a 3rd for Monty. Never give up a good young RB on a rookie contract. Let him walk when the deal is up.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@Anytime23 not around today so you need someone else to play knight in shining armor for...Hahaha.

Definitely a follower and never a leader. :getout:
You @ me more than anyone else and absolutely need me to survive around here. You feed off of my energy like the little parasite that you are.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You seem so angry with me just giving my opinion. So i haven't missed a game since the early 80's, how bout you? I got them mixed up cause Daniels has been our LG when he wasn't playing C before this year. Simple mistake but so angry about it. Nobody can touch me on Bears football i promise you that.
You actually come off as the angry one here and for you to tell us how nobody can touch you on Bears football, you come off as pretty insecure.

You really don't know anything, You're just another in a long line of Google search posters who feel the need to give an opinion on things they don't understand. God bless America.

discplayer

Liked Posts:
Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I thought Daniels has been pretty good the last two years outside of his big injury. He/s had dominant moments.
And unlike Whitehair, he’s athletic and an actual C, with 3 seasons of starts in the B1G.

discplayer

Liked Posts:
James Scott who was also on the 1982 team but i was more early 80's like i said when Dennis Gentry was my guy and then of course Willie Gault a couple years later.

This is the internet though and could of easily just looked that up. Hmmmmmmm
But didn’t Gault join team before Gentry?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
There is so many problems with this franchise it’s nauseating.

The Coaches. The GM. The Oline. The Cap. The lack of draft picks. The limited WR talent. Mediocre secondary. Antiquated stadium. Shit owners.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This is nothing new and started long before this offseason. Some of us have been on Pace about this topic for years. Every GM counts on things working out or they wouldn't do what they do. To be clear, I have no issue with moving funds around and backloading but it needs good choices and balance. The way around it near term is to draft well and some of that would be this years Ts working out by next year and before their 2nd contract.
Yup. The backloaded deals and lack of draft picks has been noted by many posters. @Black Rainbow isnt unique on this take

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
EJ is fine at FS

Agreed with your OP except this. Eddie is a huge liability at FS granted his play is directly tied to his work ethic and attitude and he has shown that his head is in flux as much as a cat in a box built by Scrodinger.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yet, strangely many meatballs wanted to get nasty and argue with me about it during the off-season.

Huh.
It's because you change arguments and fight when other attempt to get them back at the subject at hand. When I say I like the last 2 drafts, (2020 lacked a 1st due to Mack) that doesn't mean I like all his drafts where he traded up. I like some and not others but also understand nobody knows the goodness of a draft immediately. When somebody complains about all the 1st round picks we gave away after we gave one away on Fields without acknowledging that the others were for Mack where we got back a 2 or is willing to say what he would have done differently in this draft that he has issue with, you will get days of circle jerk without conclusion. It's not about everything Pace ever does being either bad or good. It's about which side of the scale is heavier. You can like the last 2 drafts while not agreeing with all/most of his moves in previous ones, FA or contracts.

Pace sucks and I'm saving posts to come at others later is not an argument. We all get it wrong sometimes. The weak collect those injustices. Try engaging instead of declaring it's all about you sometime.

I gave you that curtesy for years despite your aggressive negativity. That you never truly engage and instead, declare and accuse just got old. In the few days that you were gone, we've had better discussions that stayed more on topic than in a long while and with less shitposting which serves no purpose if not funny and trust me, you're not. Thanks for that at least. Shtick just got old. Find some other way to be significant.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yup. The backloaded deals and lack of draft picks has been noted by many posters. @Black Rainbow isnt unique on this take
I liked the Miller move. :( Was good with Monty. :) 2020 draft is looking good and hopefully we'll know about this one sometime next year. If we kept Leno, RT would still be the exact same shit show it is right now with our 5th or 6th option needing to play there. Peters wouldn't be here and Leno can play RT anyway. He's failed there before moving to LT.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
It's because you change arguments and fight when other attempt to get them back at the subject at hand. When I say I like the last 2 drafts, (2020 lacked a 1st due to Mack) that doesn't mean I like all his drafts where he traded up. I like some and not others but also understand nobody knows the goodness of a draft immediately. When somebody complains about all the 1st round picks we gave away after we gave one away on Fields without acknowledging that the others were for Mack where we got back a 2 or is willing to say what he would have done differently in this draft that he has issue with, you will get days of circle jerk without conclusion. It's not about everything Pace ever does being either bad or good. It's about which side of the scale is heavier. You can like the last 2 drafts while not agreeing with all/most of his moves in previous ones, FA or contracts.

Pace sucks and I'm saving posts to come at others later is not an argument. We all get it wrong sometimes. The weak collect those injustices. Try engaging instead of declaring it's all about you sometime.

I gave you that curtesy for years despite your aggressive negativity. That you never truly engage and instead, declare and accuse just got old. In the few days that you were gone, we've had better discussions that stayed more on topic than in a long while and with less shitposting which serves no purpose if not funny and trust me, you're not. Thanks for that at least. Shtick just got old. Find some other way to be significant.
He'd rather fields ended up bad so he can carry on his eeyore routine, than for that trade to work out and fields be a franchise qb.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He'd rather fields ended up bad so he can carry on his eeyore routine, than for that trade to work out and fields be a franchise qb.
Who the fuck knows. He won't commit one way or the other whether the trade was a .good idea or not or what he would have done different while bitching about giving up picks in this draft.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You actually come off as the angry one here and for you to tell us how nobody can touch you on Bears football, you come off as pretty insecure.

You really don't know anything, You're just another in a long line of Google search posters who feel the need to give an opinion on things they don't understand. God bless America.
Don't forget my gif game which is top level.
giphy.gif

Decatur Staley

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is so many problems with this franchise it’s nauseating.

The Coaches. The GM. The Oline. The Cap. The lack of draft picks. The limited WR talent. Mediocre secondary. Antiquated stadium. Shit owners.

You left out our current and historic inability to develop QBs.