[A] Flame Out: CHI 4, CGY 2

supraman

Liked Posts:
Yea the hole dressing Scott makes teams think twice about taking a run is now forever moot to me. Flames played a lazy as hell but were just looking to hurt someone. Fuck that team.

That is a very good point actually. So meh guess we don't need him

Variable

Liked Posts:
Seabrook concussed when Wiz gave him a cheap shot. Now another former teammate with Bourque. I somehow recall Seabs getting a kick to the head two years ago.

That's 3 in 2 years. Not good.

The Torres hit from last season's playoffs as well. If he isn't already feeling some effects from those, he's incredibly lucky.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea the hole dressing Scott makes teams think twice about taking a run is now forever moot to me. Flames played a lazy as hell but were just looking to hurt someone. Fuck that team.

Scott was dressed to reward his good play. Looks like it paid off tonight as he was +2.

I sure didn't see the Flames going after anyone when Scott was on the ice.

Variable

Liked Posts:
The whole reasoning behind having players like Scott is to act as a prevention to runs being taken in the first place and to serve as some sort of self policing force in the game. Neither of that happens, not in today's NHL and it won't go back to being that way. And I've never seen quite as big a deal made out of a plus minus rating than Scott's is for that one game. Pretty silly justification.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't see any justification for him NOT playing last night?

WAHHH WAHHH WAHHH SCOTT SUCKS EVEN WHEN PLAYING WELL IN A HAWKS WIN WAHHH WAHH WAHHH

Morons.

supraman

Liked Posts:

WAHHH WAHHH WAHHH SCOTT SUCKS EVEN WHEN PLAYING WELL IN A HAWKS WIN WAHHH WAHH WAHHH

Morons.

Big deal he stood there while someone else scored guess what ANYONE COULD DO THAT, didn't even pick up an assist. Plus/Minus really doesn't mean shit, it only matters over the course of an entire career, that is when plus/minus starts to have implications.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
O'Donnell sucks, Lepisto sucks, Scott sucks... Scott has been playing well.... Scott gets playing time. Not sure how this is so hard to understand?

He wasn't dressed to fight last night he was being rewarded for good play.

supraman

Liked Posts:
O'Donnell sucks, Lepisto sucks, Scott sucks... Scott has been playing well.... Scott gets playing time. Not sure how this is so hard to understand?

He wasn't dressed to fight last night he was being rewarded for good play.

How do you know, you hang out with Q after the game and ask him.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Or he actually said it himself... who really cares though? Hawks are winning and all we can complain about is a 6th dman? Life is good for the Hawks and their fans if that's the case.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:

Morons.

Hmmm.....don't you and others do that with Stalberg?

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep... and I was a moron for it. Doesn't mean I now agree with that experiment with him on the Toews line but if they were winning... why bitch?

R K

They are winning, who cares. And last night winning short handed big time.

supraman

Liked Posts:
Yeah we are finally playing like a first place team.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Btw... congrats to Q who became the 2nd fastest coach to ever reach 600 wins!

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
I think its great they're winning - and they feel like they haven't even hit their stride/played their best

Thats for later in the season..

Congrats to Q as well.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't get to see the game, was out doing Xmas shopping last night. Tried to DVR the game, but it was blacked out on Center Ice in my area. I hate the Edmonton/Calgary feeds. Never get to see those games unless it's on VS or NHLN.

Sounds like Morin played okay. hope he clicks with Toews/Kane.

Grats to Q on 600 wins.

Hope Seabs is okay.

Hope Borque gets a nice a Shanaban.

supraman

Liked Posts:
I think its great they're winning - and they feel like they haven't even hit their stride/played their best

Thats for later in the season..

Congrats to Q as well.

I dunno they might be in their stride. JT is playing great, Kaner is going, Hoss is a beast, Sharp isn't being quiet, Bolly is doing Bolly's thing. The D isn't ass anymore, and Emery is lights out right now