[A] Flame Out: CHI 4, CGY 2

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
So play Emery against the Pens tomorrow then let him rest against Montreal on Wednesday?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Play Emery till he loses then give Craw a couple of games in a row to get him back up to speed.

Scott isn't setting the world on fire but he has another solid game for what he brings. And considering how horrible I've seen OD look, I'm not sure why you would play him instead of Scott at this point if Scott can give you that extra dimension on the ice. Ride him until he falters as well. He's never going to get better without ice time, and can you image if one day Scott actually becomes serviceable?

supraman

Liked Posts:
Play Emery till he loses then give Craw a couple of games in a row to get him back up to speed.

Scott isn't setting the world on fire but he has another solid game for what he brings. And considering how horrible I've seen OD look, I'm not sure why you would play him instead of Scott at this point if Scott can give you that extra dimension on the ice. Ride him until he falters as well. He's never going to get better without ice time, and can you image if one day Scott actually becomes serviceable?

We will all rue that day, rue I say.

R K

No way is he playing emery back to back. Crawford will get one of those game, and rightfully so. He needs to get back in there.

Maiden

Liked Posts:
No way is he playing emery back to back. Crawford will get one of those game, and rightfully so. He needs to get back in there.

IMO play Crawford on the road; we all know how some our great fans can be.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
It's so embarrassing when they boo.

It's sad and disgusting when any "fan base" booos their goalie. Even think it is disgusting when Canuck fans do it to Lou even though he deserves it sometimes hehehehe. It really is disgusting though. Craw doesn't deserve it from his own "fans". No real goalie does unless said goalie raped your family cat and slapped your baby around.

Emery starts tomorrow. Give Craw the Habs. Pretty simple stuff. Pens > Habs. Right now Emery > Craw.

Craw will bounce back at some point this season though..he's a good goalie. But you can't argue against a goalie who right now is 9-1-2 on the season with a team playing well infront of him. Ray ray is doing his job and then some. We were all a little shaky about him out of pre-season. Glad he has been playing so well for us.