[A] Keith Returns Against Wild, Toews Questionable

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And it's different for every person. Right now the medical community is having a hard time grasping and diagnosing it, but the fans appear to have it nailed. Even without a medical degree. Yea..... Fans know everything.

Power to the Peeps!

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And it's different for every person. Right now the medical community is having a hard time grasping and diagnosing it, but the fans appear to have it nailed. Even without a medical degree. Yea..... Fans know everything.

But, but, but I am working on my doctorate...so soon I will be Dr. Biscuit!

Yup, the thing is that while there have been studies in the past, what is known about concusions is still very very little. Since the study has grown exponentially in a short period of time it is usually a land grab of ideas...basically like throwing jello to the wall and see what sticks.

As far as I am concerned, when JT is ready is when JT is ready. He knows what his body is telling him the best. It is not like he does not want to play.

EspoForever

Liked Posts:
As far as I am concerned, when JT is ready is when JT is ready. He knows what his body is telling him the best. It is not like he does not want to play.

Exactly...he just saw Montador, Crosby, Savard...

As far as the info coming out someone suggested marketing buzz, doubt it. I would suggest that the noise could be more related to creating mis-information for future opponents to churn on while prepping for our lineup.

Also if the Hawks players think a big boost is coming soon, that will motivate them to keep playing at a high level to get to that light at the end of the tunnel. When going through adversity, the belief that better times ARE ahead is a great motivator. I would guess the Hawk players know what's up though.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Power to the Peeps!

Peeps

JUST-BORN-MARSHMALLOW-PEEPS.jpg

Poops

toilet.jpg

R K

Hi Dr. Biscuit! Can I have a loan I may repay at some time? I have playoff tickets to pay for?

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
TV-Dinners-South-Park---Microwaved-Peeps.jpg

PEEEEEPS!!!!!

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
No Toews in the Wangs game. Says symptoms return when on the ice. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see him until next season.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
No Toews in the Wangs game. Says symptoms return when on the ice. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see him until next season.

For me it was the bright lights and the white ice. Was just too much and I would get a headache behind my eyes and get dizzy after a short while. I wonder if they have experimented with him using a tinted visor? Either way, if he's getting symptoms when getting on the ice, then he shouldn't even consider returning. Shut him down for the rest of the season. We do not need a Savard or Crosby situation.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:

oh jesus

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
For me it was the bright lights and the white ice. Was just too much and I would get a headache behind my eyes and get dizzy after a short while. I wonder if they have experimented with him using a tinted visor? Either way, if he's getting symptoms when getting on the ice, then he shouldn't even consider returning. Shut him down for the rest of the season. We do not need a Savard or Crosby situation.

I thought he had been skating for two weeks now. Kind of strange to come up all of a sudden if it was just the brightness.

Variable

Liked Posts:
Uhh yeah him off as long as it takes. Fuck trying to get back for the playoffs.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
I thought he had been skating for two weeks now. Kind of strange to come up all of a sudden if it was just the brightness.

Concussions are indeed strange.

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
Not suprised about Toews, Tipical Chicago luck. Another year waisted.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Seems a little strange, well he has been skating for two weeks how come he is saying this know when he said he was feeling better a week ago. Ahhhh fucken Hockey these days, This sport has been played for years and players have seen harder hits and are still living normal lives, but they make a big fucken deal two years ago, now its like well I feel finebut not when Im on the ice! So I guess all football players should have concussions since they get hit every play. Something doesn't make sense here. If he doesn't play for the rest of the season. I blame the orginaztion for leading the fans of chicago on.

I don't know which part of that paragraph was the dumbest thing I've read. Far too many Special person statements to choose from.

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
I don't know which part of that paragraph was the dumbest thing I've read. Far too many Special person statements to choose from.

Then why did you bother commenting, to look cool???? if you noticed I had revised it cause I was little upset about the whole thing.... idiot

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Then why did you bother commenting, to look cool???? if you noticed I had revised it cause I was little upset about the whole thing.... idiot

yeah bro. I need to look cool, I'm hoping to hook up with these chicks, and if they don't think I'm cool enough I'll show them what I post on this website.

But then again, I'm not the one who thinks it's the organizations fault if Toews doesn't come back. Because no other player has ever been fucked by a concussion.

Variable

Liked Posts:
Every person reacts differently to head trauma Acco. Not a whole lot to be confused about. In years past he, and a lot of other players, probably would still be playing if not for protocols and better understandings of the dangers of concussions and it's effects, something that wasn't understood years ago. Hence the heightened awareness about it and everything they have to go through to get back to playing. I know it fucking sucks, they care about their future. That fucking Lindros, he ruined it for everyone. Give me a break.

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
Every person reacts differently to head trauma Acco. Not a whole lot to be confused about. In years past he, and a lot of other players, probably would still be playing if not for protocols and better understandings of the dangers of concussions and it's effects, something that wasn't understood years ago. Hence the heightened awareness about it and everything they have to go through to get back to playing. I know it fucking sucks, they care about their future. That fucking Lindros, he ruined it for everyone. Give me a break.

Thats why I revised my comment cause It looked confusing on what I was feeling and what I truley wanted to say, but some people choose their comment and feed off of it. Some people can't just simply ask what do you mean by that comment, no they need to act tough and think they play/played hockey so they know every thing....fucken idiot.