[A] Keith Returns Against Wild, Toews Questionable

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Thats why I revised my comment cause It looked confusing on what I was feeling and what I truley wanted to say, but some people choose their comment and feed off of it. Some people can't just simply ask what do you mean by that comment, no they need to act tough and think they play/played hockey so they know every thing....fucken idiot.

Pfft. Some People.

and why would I ask what you mean? It was pretty obvious what you meant. You changed it because it was a Special person fucking thing to say and proved you have little to no knowledge on Hockey or head injuries.

You don't need to play hockey to know concussion bad.

Variable

Liked Posts:
Thats why I revised my comment cause It looked confusing on what I was feeling and what I truley wanted to say, but some people choose their comment and feed off of it. Some people can't just simply ask what do you mean by that comment, no they need to act tough and think they play/played hockey so they know every thing....fucken idiot.

Doesn't really have anything to do with it knowing what we now know about concussions and it's potential effects down the line. Pretty good idea to play it better safe than a sorry, drooling mess 10 years down the road.

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
Pfft. Some People.

and why would I ask what you mean? It was pretty obvious what you meant. You changed it because it was a Special person fucking thing to say and proved you have little to no knowledge on Hockey or head injuries.

You don't need to play hockey to know concussion bad.

Your right I have no knowledge of hockey. (sigh)

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
Doesn't really have anything to do with it knowing what we now know about concussions and it's potential effects down the line. Pretty good idea to play it better safe than a sorry, drooling mess 10 years down the road.

I know what concussions do and the severity, Im pissed that the whole outcome of hes getting better then oh no sorry its back, thats all, just like everyone else, I just am more vocal then some others and a rational thinker so sue me.

R K

Tomorrow in the scheme of things is a meaningless game. He specifically said during off ice workouts he felt fine but at times on the ice he doesn't This will give him 5 more days to figure out if "he" feels "he" is ok to play.

The organization is not saying DICK about it, as he's been CLEARED TO PLAY. It's now up to HIM when and if he does. It's his career at stake here. Look no further to guys like Marc Savard, Chris Pronger, Eric Lindros, and even Crosby to see the ramifications. It took Crosby the last two months of PRACTICE before he came back.

My gut feeling is we'll see Toews at some point coming soon. He will make the decision.

As far as a "wasted season" they made the playoffs. Alot of us spent thousands of dollars on "wasted seasons" where this team was cooked two months ago.

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why not this?

alexander-ovechkin-2.jpg

Has Daniel played yet?

Variable

Liked Posts:
I know what concussions do and the severity, Im pissed that the whole outcome of hes getting better then oh no sorry its back, thats all, just like everyone else, I just am more vocal then some others and a rational thinker so sue me.

If you are rational about it, you would expect it to be unpredictable, because that's exactly what it is. Doctors aren't even sure.

In all of this though I find it funny that people are saying "Let him play when he feels like he's ready to play" when that was just about word for word what was said about Crosby and people were criticizing him and the Penguins for that and I was like:

what-year-is-it-robin-williams.jpg

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
If you are rational about it, you would expect it to be unpredictable, because that's exactly what it is. Doctors aren't even sure.

In all of this though I find it funny that people are saying "Let him play when he feels like he's ready to play" when that was just about word for word what was said about Crosby and people were criticizing him and the Penguins for that and I was like:

what-year-is-it-robin-williams.jpg

he's past all the tests, so now he can play when he feels like it. Its not like he failed the tests and we are saying "oh well, he says he can play"

Variable

Liked Posts:
Take a look at that thread, it's funny in a bad, "typical NHL fan rational" way. Especially with how things are turning out with Toews.