Aaron Rodgers Sees Star Qualities in Fields

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I cant remember do we hate Rodgers because he's a tool that doesn't know what he's talking about or respect him as one of the best ever at his craft? (Definitely not the goat like Brady though @aaronitout)

We hate him but also are smart enough to know he is a HoF QB and certainly knows more about being a QB than @Black Rainbow and @dbldrew

Canth

Liked Posts:

Interesting clip and to hear Rogers talk about just picking 1 or 2 things to focus on to improve. Don't try to change everything at once. And he probably picked the two things, Ball Handling and Pocket Footwork, that Fields should work on the most in the offseason to make big strides going into year 2. Forget the talk about changing throwing motion. Focus on the footwork and improving ball handling/ball security. Fields does that and yeah, I think it would make a big improvement.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:

Not the first time he said something nice about a Bears quarterback:

And while he's speaking on the subject of injuries, Rodgers has heard people questioning the toughness of Bears quarterback Jay Cutler this week and thinks it's "very inappropriate" and "disrespectful."

"I was real disappointed, to be honest with you," Rodgers said Wednesday. "I've known Jay for a few years now and know what kind of competitor he is. I thought it was disrespectful, some of the stuff said about him."...

..."To attack a guy's toughness, when you're not playing in the game especially, I thought was very inappropriate," Rodgers said.

I'll take it with a grain of salt.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Not the first time he said something nice about a Bears quarterback:

And while he's speaking on the subject of injuries, Rodgers has heard people questioning the toughness of Bears quarterback Jay Cutler this week and thinks it's "very inappropriate" and "disrespectful."

"I was real disappointed, to be honest with you," Rodgers said Wednesday. "I've known Jay for a few years now and know what kind of competitor he is. I thought it was disrespectful, some of the stuff said about him."...

..."To attack a guy's toughness, when you're not playing in the game especially, I thought was very inappropriate," Rodgers said.

I'll take it with a grain of salt.
Lol wut. Those are two totally different things my guy. Be you.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Anyone with halve a brane and who has watched an average amount of football can see Fields potential. But like Rodgers said, he has the talent but gotta focus on the little things to improve. That all falls on Fields shoulders. I’m excited to see what he looks like after an offseason and hopefully (??) better offense