onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I still find it humorous that you're still attempting to explain your stance.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I still find it humorous that you're still attempting to explain your stance.
Well I know snowflakes are used to echo chambers and safe spaces but thats how it works during a debate..

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
You keep on presenting the same fallacy though, so it's not really a debate.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No Remy made a comment to me in this thread so I replied, the only meltdown is from all of you guys because I had the audacity to question if Pace fucked up again.. in another thread.. that was started weeks ago..

But you clowns cant let it go so have to resort to posting about Rodgers.. I dont care about Rodgers.. and me thinking he is untrustworthy somehow made you guys even more mad lol and you all have been doing everything in your power to try and nitpick everything I have said to somehow prove me wrong.. again because of another thread.. yeah sorry but the only meltdown going on here if from all of you snowflakes that cant handle if someone has a different opinion.. I mean there was several posters Pride included that spent hours dislike bombing me because of it.. I made them so triggered and angry that they wasted that much time? but yeah I'm the one thats having a meltdown lol
I’ve been pretty good. Saw Spider-Man with my kids, my Christmas gift is on time and I’m pretty sure imma fuck tonite. Et toi?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You keep on presenting the same fallacy though, so it's not really a debate.
Tbf that tactic was used to try and undermine an election result and almost worked