Aaron Rodgers Sees Star Qualities in Fields

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
its interesting how you didnt actually quote me accusing him of lying..

But you did post me speculating on weather or not we can trust someone who hates the Bears and literally asking that question.. The only thing I definitively said about him was this..

Funny how you didnt quote that one.. wonder why? (we all know why lol)

Sorry remy try your vortex somewhere else

So you said we cant trust him and he is trolling because he is telling the truth?

Your logic here is stupid. Would you feel better if I said you wildly speculated that he could possibly be lying?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
So you said we cant trust him and he is trolling because he is telling the truth?

Your logic here is stupid. Would you feel better if I said you wildly speculated that he could possibly be lying?
I said to take anything he said with a grain of salt.. So yes if you accused me of saying that "I speculated that he could possibly be lying" that would be accurate on what I said in this thread..

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Did @dbldrew ever provide that glennon praise link or is he still lying while playing victim

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I said to take anything he said with a grain of salt.. So yes if you accused me of saying that "I speculated that he could possibly be lying" that would be accurate on what I said in this thread..

Lol so you were splitting hairs. You dont think it odd that your speculation that he is possibly lying just so happens to fit your narrative? Confirmation bias much?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Did @dbldrew ever provide that glennon praise link or is he still lying while playing victim
How am I playing victim? lol my god you are a sensitive bunch

But no I did not provide a link.. it was 5 years ago and I'm going off of memory it was in regards to Mitch sitting for the year, if you really care I'm sure you could find something..

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How am I playing victim? lol my god you are a sensitive bunch

But no I did not provide a link.. it was 5 years ago and I'm going off of memory it was in regards to Mitch sitting for the year, if you really care I'm sure you could find something..
Looked, there was nothing. Either your memory is shit or you just made shit up

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Lol so you were splitting hairs. You dont think it odd that your speculation that he is possibly lying just so happens to fit your narrative? Confirmation bias much?
No I dont think its odd at all, do you think its odd that your speculation that he is telling the truth fits your narrative? seriously Remy you can do better.. you have been slacking in this debate.. I expect better from you

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
possible I'm remembering wrong but what would the point of making that up get me? who cares about glennon or Mitch its really kind of meaningless, beside you know that Rodgers said positive things about Jones as well correct? So again who cares about the glennon/mitch debate from 5 years ago?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
lol more like you googled it and realized what he said and pretended to not find anything? it took me 20seconds to find all kind of gems from Rodgers about Bears QBs

"It was the best thing that happened to me. Being able to sit for three years and learn behind a Hall of Famer, learn the game, get myself in good shape, and get ready to play in Year 4. But whatever situation you’re in kind of dictates your timeline. Obviously, at some point, (Trubisky is) going to be the guy and get an opportunity."

Yes sitting behind a HOF QB and sitting behind Glennon are pretty much the same thing.. lol

“OBVIOUSLY, GETTING PICKED IN THE FIRST ROUND, THE PHYSICAL ASPECTS WERE THERE. THEY OBVIOUSLY ARE WITH MITCH. HAD A GOOD PRESEASON, MADE A LOT OF PLAYS, RAN AROUND, DID SOME GOOD THINGS FROM WHAT I SAW."

does the Farve/Glennon comparison and Mitch praise ruin the Fields praise for you guys?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
lol more like you googled it and realized what he said and pretended to not find anything? it took me 20seconds to find all kind of gems from Rodgers about Bears QBs

"It was the best thing that happened to me. Being able to sit for three years and learn behind a Hall of Famer, learn the game, get myself in good shape, and get ready to play in Year 4. But whatever situation you’re in kind of dictates your timeline. Obviously, at some point, (Trubisky is) going to be the guy and get an opportunity."

Yes sitting behind a HOF QB and sitting behind Glennon are pretty much the same thing.. lol

“OBVIOUSLY, GETTING PICKED IN THE FIRST ROUND, THE PHYSICAL ASPECTS WERE THERE. THEY OBVIOUSLY ARE WITH MITCH. HAD A GOOD PRESEASON, MADE A LOT OF PLAYS, RAN AROUND, DID SOME GOOD THINGS FROM WHAT I SAW."

does the Farve/Glennon comparison and Mitch praise ruin the Fields praise for you guys?
The fuck are you talking about? You said Rodgers praised Glennon, there is nothing in that article praising Glennon. Quit grasping at straws

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

So your implying that Rodgers stating his position for sitting 3 years is a dig at complimenting Fields whom he just played against?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Dbldrew: Rodgers even praised Glennon
Me: No he didn’t
Dbldrew: Yes he did, look it up
Me: *looks it up,finds nothing *
Dbldrew: * Provides a link more about Trubisky and nothing about Glennon* LOL YOU FIELDS FANBOIS

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No I dont think its odd at all, do you think its odd that your speculation that he is telling the truth fits your narrative? seriously Remy you can do better.. you have been slacking in this debate.. I expect better from you

I would accept what Rodgers says is what he believes whether it was for or against my argument as I have no reason to believe he is lying. That is not confirmation bias.

By contrast, you are stupidly speculating that Rodgers said what he said to trick the Bears into believing in Fields. Truly delusional stuff.

possible I'm remembering wrong but what would the point of making that up get me? who cares about glennon or Mitch its really kind of meaningless, beside you know that Rodgers said positive things about Jones as well correct? So again who cares about the glennon/mitch debate from 5 years ago?

What is the point of you making up speculation that Rodgers is lying. You have already proven you are willing to make shot up to suit your bias. It is obvious you would make shit up to support your argument.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The fuck are you talking about? You said Rodgers praised Glennon, there is nothing in that article praising Glennon. Quit grasping at straws

Desperation at its finest. Dude went from saying Rodgers is lying to Rodgers praised Glennon to Rodgers saying Trubisky should sit. None of which are similar to him saying Fields has star qualities.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So this whole thing started because @dbldrew doesnt believe Rodgers sees something in Fields? Man spins an entire web of lies because he is in denial

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Dbldrew: Rodgers even praised Glennon
Me: No he didn’t
Dbldrew: Yes he did, look it up
Me: *looks it up,finds nothing *
Dbldrew: * Provides a link more about Trubisky and nothing about Glennon* LOL YOU FIELDS FANBOIS
here is my quote idiot..

Rodgers wanted Mike Glennon to play the whole year for the Bears as well..

We should take anything that Rodgers said in regards to the Bears with a grain of salt.. he absolutely loves beating up the Bears as he has said his whole career..

He also said that Jones was having a great year so there is that.. although he did make some comments on the 3 pass game plan and thinks there should of been more passes (which reporters ran with him throwing shade at Jones even though he just talked about how good he has been, but headlines like that get the clicks I guess)
I said he wanted him to play and remembered that was something stupid about it that everyone was talking about and it turns out it was the sitting behind the HOF QB and Mitch sitting behind Glennon that people where saying was stupid..

So to recap I said he wanted Glennon to play the whole year and I just posted him saying just that.

I never said anything about praise you are just an idiot

Last getting compared to a HOF QB is praise is it not? (again you're and idiot)

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Desperation at its finest. Dude went from saying Rodgers is lying to Rodgers praised Glennon to Rodgers saying Trubisky should sit. None of which are similar to him saying Fields has star qualities.
Remy, Pride is kind of an idiot you should take what he says with a grain of salt.. (never said Rodgers praised Glennon) Be carful using anything he said as a basis of an argument otherwise you might look just as dumb

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
So your implying that Rodgers stating his position for sitting 3 years is a dig at complimenting Fields whom he just played against?
no I said take anything Rodgers said with a grain of salt in regards to the Bears. and I also said that he wanted Glennon to play..

Pride is kind of an idiot and got confused by what I said and when I told him to look it up if he wanted he didnt know how to use google and couldn't find anything..

So just like the advice I gave Remy.. best to not trust anything Pride said..

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Except he didn’t want Glennon to play, all he said said was Trubisky might benefit by sitting. That’s not saying Glennon should be the starter and it certainly has no merit on what he is saying about Fields. @dbldrew you have no clue what you’re talking about and now it’s obvious youre getting upset and trying anything in your power to be correct.

Last edited: