Aaron Rodgers Sees Star Qualities in Fields

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
True but he has also said multiple times over the years that he loves beating the Bears..

"Rodgers was not shy about sharing how he has grown fond of defeating the Bears at any chance he can get"

So he has a vested interest in making sure that continues to happen, so his comments actually make me more worried then Fields poor play, anyone from the packers would love for the Bears to keep getting the QB position wrong.. and the longer we hold onto the wrong QB the better it is for the Packers and Rodgers..

This is terrible news..

Lol, dont think Rodgers is stupid enough to believe what he says would influence the Bears. Not to mention he may not even be a Packer next year.

It is almost like you have no idea how the NFL works.

is that going to change your opinion on Glennon, or are you secretly a Glennon fan? It was 5 years ago if you want to dig for it go ahead.. it was to do with Glennon should play and Mitch should sit the year.

Real question is can Rodgers be trusted with anything he has said about the Bears yes or no? And does the fact that he praised the year that Jones is having ruin your whole argument with me wanting Jones?

The only thing google has on this was Rodgers saying he wanted a new contract based on what Glennon received.

Further saying Glennon should start the year doesnt mean he thinks Glennon is good. It could just mean that like Rodgers, Trubiksy would have benefited from sitting and learning.

In short, your argument is stupid.

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Lol, dont think Rodgers is stupid enough to believe what he says would influence the Bears. Not to mention he may not even be a Packer next year.

It is almost like you have no idea how the NFL works.
Considering the stupidity of the Bears front office im not sure thats true. After all according to the reports Nagy wanted Fields to sit like what he did with Mahomes, George told him to start Fields, it would make perfect sense for Rodgers to troll the Bears thinking the front office might actually listen to his opinion.

Also what does Rodgers might not play for the Packers have to do with anything? He is not a robot where you rewrite his programming lol He said he loves beating the Bears.. why would that go away if he was on another team?

Listen I know you guys are all butt hurt because I made a thread about Jones.. but the guy your using to justify Fields also gave praise to Jones so...

But at least Fields is playing great.. oops thats right Jones is the one playing great and Fields is the one playing like crap..

But but but its the OL fault (until it was shown in that thread that Fields has more time in the pocket vs Jones) but but but Jones WR get more separation (until I showed that both teams leading receivers are almost identical)

Now you have to resort to pointing to a division rival that loves to beat the bears as some kind of proof? how sad.. Its almost like you dont know how the NFL works..

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Gotta love this forum. Aaron Rodgers is trashed here on a frequent basis (for being too darned unbeatable mostly), and yet when he gives a favorable comment on Justin Fields, suddenly he's this brilliant analyst and wise sage who knows what he's talking about.

1639590234937.png

Collins77

Liked Posts:
I hate him cause he is on Green Bay. But as a player and comments like these I respect the shit out of him. There isn't one person on here that wouldn't want him as the Bears QB. We don't really hate Rodgers we hate ourselves for being so loyal to an organization that has been shit since 86.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I hate him cause he is on Green Bay. But as a player and comments like these I respect the shit out of him. There isn't one person on here that wouldn't want him as the Bears QB. We don't really hate Rodgers we hate ourselves for being so loyal to an organization that has been shit since 86.

I mean, rodgers is a class act douche canoe. He doesnt even like his own parents.

As far as NFL QB's go he's replaced phillip rivers as the biggest jagbag.

There is plenty to dislike about him even if he wasn't a packer, but you are right, every bears fan would love him because hes one of the 5 greatest QB's of all time.

He's still a trash teammate and a trash human being. Just an amazing individual athlete.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean, rodgers is a class act douche canoe. He doesnt even like his own parents.

There is plenty to dislike about him even if he wasn't a packer, but you are right, every bears fan would love him because hes one of the 5 greatest QB's of all time.

He's still a trash teammate and a trash human being. Just an amazing individual athlete.
Rivers is hilarious.. I heard him and Favre on a sports talk show. Those 2 going back and forth made me pull the truck over and listen for fear of losing control.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:

Nah. That's just hate. His teammates seem to love him.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:

There's a reason he doesn't get along with his parents. In fact, alot of people don't get along with their folks. Some people don't respect boundaries. On the surface it sounds shitty but there's nothing surface level about it.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Fields was bad tonight. He has no future, and the Bears should be looking at drafting his replacement sooner rather than later" - Aaron Rodgers

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
True but he has also said multiple times over the years that he loves beating the Bears..

"Rodgers was not shy about sharing how he has grown fond of defeating the Bears at any chance he can get"

So he has a vested interest in making sure that continues to happen, so his comments actually make me more worried then Fields poor play, anyone from the packers would love for the Bears to keep getting the QB position wrong.. and the longer we hold onto the wrong QB the better it is for the Packers and Rodgers..

This is terrible news..
Lol, c’mom

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I cant remember do we hate Rodgers because he's a tool that doesn't know what he's talking about or respect him as one of the best ever at his craft? (Definitely not the goat like Brady though @aaronitout)

Respect, I don't see any reason to hate. Thin line between hate and envy and we crossed that line long ago

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Considering the stupidity of the Bears front office im not sure thats true. After all according to the reports Nagy wanted Fields to sit like what he did with Mahomes, George told him to start Fields, it would make perfect sense for Rodgers to troll the Bears thinking the front office might actually listen to his opinion.

Also what does Rodgers might not play for the Packers have to do with anything? He is not a robot where you rewrite his programming lol He said he loves beating the Bears.. why would that go away if he was on another team?

Listen I know you guys are all butt hurt because I made a thread about Jones.. but the guy your using to justify Fields also gave praise to Jones so...

But at least Fields is playing great.. oops thats right Jones is the one playing great and Fields is the one playing like crap..

But but but its the OL fault (until it was shown in that thread that Fields has more time in the pocket vs Jones) but but but Jones WR get more separation (until I showed that both teams leading receivers are almost identical)

Now you have to resort to pointing to a division rival that loves to beat the bears as some kind of proof? how sad.. Its almost like you dont know how the NFL works..
I still don't know why your comparing Fields and Jones. It's like saying Ken O'Brien will be better than Elway because he had a better rookie season.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Rivers is hilarious.. I heard him and Favre on a sports talk show. Those 2 going back and forth made me pull the truck over and listen for fear of losing control.
LINK PLEASE

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I still don't know why your comparing Fields and Jones. It's like saying Ken O'Brien will be better than Elway because he had a better rookie season.
because he was on the board when Pace picked, and he is playing great and Fields is not.

The only 2 people i'm comparing is Fields and Jones.. If you want to compare Fields to Elway thats on you

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pls link what he said about glennon
All Rodgers said is that Mitch was lucky to be able to sit like he did. It was not a Glennon affirmation.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
because he was on the board when Pace picked, and he is playing great and Fields is not.

The only 2 people i'm comparing is Fields and Jones.. If you want to compare O'Brien to Elway thats on you
It's literally the same comparison though

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

The only 2 people i'm comparing is Fields and Jones.. If you want to compare Fields to Elway thats on you
I believe we tried telling you Mac has a great team and coach around him

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts: