Aaron Rodgers Sees Star Qualities in Fields

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I believe we tried telling you Mac has a great team and coach around him
You did try saying that, but then we looked it up and Fields had more time in the pocket and the top receivers on both team had identical separation stats as well..

But yeah coach is 100% better

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Nope but I'm not saying Fields is the next elway.. I'm saying Jones is better right now, and I think Jones skill set works better for this team and in general.. never called him a bust

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nope but I'm not saying Fields is the next elway.. I'm saying Jones is better right now, and I think Jones skill set works better for this team and in general.. never called him a bust
Yes Jones looks better right now but is it because of the team he is on? Again he isn’t asked to do much while Fields kind of is

2Deep

Liked Posts:
Erin Rogers can go F himself. I dont give a crap what he thinks

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Yes Jones looks better right now but is it because of the team he is on? Again he isn’t asked to do much while Fields kind of is
I don't get the lovefest with Jones, he's still the inconsistent QB he was earlier in the year if he doesn't have Belichick and McDaniels coaching him up. I think he'll be a good QB, but I'm not sold that he'll be a viable force in the postseason.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Considering the stupidity of the Bears front office im not sure thats true. After all according to the reports Nagy wanted Fields to sit like what he did with Mahomes, George told him to start Fields, it would make perfect sense for Rodgers to troll the Bears thinking the front office might actually listen to his opinion.

Also what does Rodgers might not play for the Packers have to do with anything? He is not a robot where you rewrite his programming lol He said he loves beating the Bears.. why would that go away if he was on another team?

Listen I know you guys are all butt hurt because I made a thread about Jones.. but the guy your using to justify Fields also gave praise to Jones so...

But at least Fields is playing great.. oops thats right Jones is the one playing great and Fields is the one playing like crap..

But but but its the OL fault (until it was shown in that thread that Fields has more time in the pocket vs Jones) but but but Jones WR get more separation (until I showed that both teams leading receivers are almost identical)

Now you have to resort to pointing to a division rival that loves to beat the bears as some kind of proof? how sad.. Its almost like you dont know how the NFL works..

The problem here is you are just making ip shit to suit your bias. Rodgers said what he said. You hace no evidence he is trolling or lying. You just claim he is because it is to support your argument.

Thus it is not worthwhile to debate your ducktales. The rest of your post is just nonsense already rebutted in other threads and have fuck all to do with this thread.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Gotta love this forum. Aaron Rodgers is trashed here on a frequent basis (for being too darned unbeatable mostly), and yet when he gives a favorable comment on Justin Fields, suddenly he's this brilliant analyst and wise sage who knows what he's talking about.

View attachment 16048

Gotta love the stupidity of this logic. Hating Rodgers because he plays for a division rival has fuck all to do with his football opinions.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
The problem here is you are just making ip shit to suit your bias. Rodgers said what he said. You hace no evidence he is trolling or lying. You just claim he is because it is to support your argument.

Thus it is not worthwhile to debate your ducktales. The rest of your post is just nonsense already rebutted in other threads and have fuck all to do with this thread.
the only one here making something up is you trying to claim I said something I did not..

When did I claim that Rodgers is trolling or lying like you just accused me of doing? Just to save you some more embarrassment, making a speculation is not the same thing.. after all you're speculating he is telling the truth because it supports your argument, and have the exact same evidence to back it up that I do.. (see how your own argument can be thrown back in your face?)

And no you did not rebuttal anything in regards to fields and Jones.. you tried but it didnt work out so well for you and you gave up with that thread as well..

Listen I get it.. having to argue on the side of Pace being right on the QB after being wrong 8 times in a row and on top of that the QB your arguing for is playing pretty crappy.. thats not an easy side to be on even for the arguing vortex master.

But you can do better then using what Rogers has to say..

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
There's a thin line between envy and hate. Friends and snakes. Nine millis and thirty-eights. Hell or the pearly gates.

Krogoth

Liked Posts:
I don't get the lovefest with Jones, he's still the inconsistent QB he was earlier in the year if he doesn't have Belichick and McDaniels coaching him up. I think he'll be a good QB, but I'm not sold that he'll be a viable force in the postseason.

What?
He is riding a 7 game win streak where he has gone for 9 touchdowns, 2 interceptions and a 106 rating. Just a tick under 70% completions.
He is 3rd in the league for the season in completion percentage (over 70).

You compare his performance on a team that is number 1 in points allowed to bradys performance in his first 13 starts on a team that was number 6 in points allowed, and they are within 10 attempts of each other, and Jones has the better over all numbers.

The pats are the number 1 seed, Jones is handling the position quite well, and there is every reason in the world to believe his arrow is pointing up.

Maybe if you just look at the stat sheet you might be daft enough to call him inconsistent.
But if you watch him play- especially over the past 7 game win streak where they have outscored their opposition by 225 to 73- you might understand why they aren't going full blown aerial assault every down. They don't need to.

Jones is going to by quite good for quite some time. He is a smart player with great coaching and an already exceptional season under his belt.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
What?
He is riding a 7 game win streak where he has gone for 9 touchdowns, 2 interceptions and a 106 rating. Just a tick under 70% completions.
He is 3rd in the league for the season in completion percentage (over 70).

You compare his performance on a team that is number 1 in points allowed to bradys performance in his first 13 starts on a team that was number 6 in points allowed, and they are within 10 attempts of each other, and Jones has the better over all numbers.

The pats are the number 1 seed, Jones is handling the position quite well, and there is every reason in the world to believe his arrow is pointing up.

Maybe if you just look at the stat sheet you might be daft enough to call him inconsistent.
But if you watch him play- especially over the past 7 game win streak where they have outscored their opposition by 225 to 73- you might understand why they aren't going full blown aerial assault every down. They don't need to.

Jones is going to by quite good for quite some time. He is a smart player with great coaching and an already exceptional season under his belt.
You should re-read my post. You pretty much elaborated on my OP

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
the only one here making something up is you trying to claim I said something I did not..

When did I claim that Rodgers is trolling or lying like you just accused me of doing? Just to save you some more embarrassment, making a speculation is not the same thing.. after all you're speculating he is telling the truth because it supports your argument, and have the exact same evidence to back it up that I do.. (see how your own argument can be thrown back in your face?)

And no you did not rebuttal anything in regards to fields and Jones.. you tried but it didnt work out so well for you and you gave up with that thread as well..

Listen I get it.. having to argue on the side of Pace being right on the QB after being wrong 8 times in a row and on top of that the QB your arguing for is playing pretty crappy.. thats not an easy side to be on even for the arguing vortex master.

But you can do better then using what Rogers has to say..

You are clearly claiming that Rodgers does not really believe what he is saying so yes you are claiming he is lying.

It is not speculation to think someone is telling the truth. That is the default position.

I am not the OP. I used nothing. I responded to what someone posted by not making up shit about them lying.

The funny thing is Rodgers thinking Fields is good doesnt prove he is. That is all you had to say. Instead you are so biased and full of shit that you have to imagine he is lying.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Jones looked like a rookie QB last night when tested by a playoff caliber defense. As it sits right now, the Pats best bet is to get Harris back and hosting playoff games.

Meanwhile, hopefully, the Bears can get a NFL caliber coaching staff(stay away from former real estate agents/use car salesman).

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You are clearly claiming that Rodgers does not really believe what he is saying so yes you are claiming he is lying.

It is not speculation to think someone is telling the truth. That is the default position.

I am not the OP. I used nothing. I responded to what someone posted by not making up shit about them lying.

The funny thing is Rodgers thinking Fields is good doesnt prove he is. That is all you had to say. Instead you are so biased and full of shit that you have to imagine he is lying.
this is just a bunch of votexing spin on your part..

I never clamed he was lying, I said we should take what he said with a grain of salt due to his his love of beating the Bears.

It is speculating to think someone is telling the truth and you making up some "default position" excuse does not change that. Is Rodgers telling the truth yes or no? You see you have no way of answering that unless you have proof that shows that he is. like a lie detector or crystal ball perhaps? Do you have a lie detector that you used on Rodgers? Are you a wizard remy? NO? ok then it looks like you have to speculate on his truth telling..

Correct your not the OP but you absolutely did use the Rodgers quote.. the only reason I'm in this thread is because you @me talking about rodgers being a hof QB and knows QBs.. did you forget about that little detail with your claiming "I am not the OP. I used nothing" ?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Real question is can Rodgers be trusted with anything he has said about the Bears yes or no?
Considering the stupidity of the Bears front office im not sure thats true. After all according to the reports Nagy wanted Fields to sit like what he did with Mahomes, George told him to start Fields, it would make perfect sense for Rodgers to troll the Bears thinking the front office might actually listen to his opinion.

You are clearly saying he cant be trusted and is trolling ie you are saying he is lying. You cant be this dense.

It is speculating to think someone is telling the truth and you making up some "default position" excuse does not change that. Is Rodgers telling the truth yes or no? You see you have no way of answering that unless you have proof that shows that he is. like a lie detector or crystal ball perhaps? Do you have a lie detector that you used on Rodgers? Are you a wizard remy? NO? ok then it looks like you have to speculate on his truth telling..

Correct your not the OP but you absolutely did use the Rodgers quote.. the only reason I'm in this thread is because you @me talking about rodgers being a hof QB and knows QBs.. did you forget about that little detail with your claiming "I am not the OP. I used nothing" ?

If he said Fields sucks I would have no reason to doubt he believes it. The point is there is no real evidence he is lying. You only claim he is lying because it suits your argument. The burden of proof is on you to prove he is lying. I take what he says as what he believes whether positive or negative because I dont just speculate to suit my narrative.

The point was I didnt go looking for something to prove my point. I responded to what someone else posted. Unlike you I have no need to try and fit reality into my narrative.

You have literally created an entire fantasy that Rodgers is lying simply because he disagreed with you.

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You are clearly saying he cant be trusted and is trolling ie you are saying he is lying. You cant be this dense.

If he said Fields sucks I would have no reason to doubt he believes it. The point is there is no real evidence he is lying. You only claim he is lying because it suits your argument. The burden of proof is on you to prove he is lying. I take what he says as what he believes whether positive or negative because I dont just speculate to suit my narrative.

The point was I didnt go looking for something to prove my point. I responded to what someone else posted. Unlike you I have no need to try and fit reality into my narrative.

You have literally created an entire fantasy that Rodgers is lying simply because he disagreed with you.
its interesting how you didnt actually quote me accusing him of lying..

But you did post me speculating on weather or not we can trust someone who hates the Bears and literally asking that question.. The only thing I definitively said about him was this..

We should take anything that Rodgers said in regards to the Bears with a grain of salt.. he absolutely loves beating up the Bears as he has said his whole career..
Funny how you didnt quote that one.. wonder why? (we all know why lol)

Sorry remy try your vortex somewhere else