Aaron Rodgers Sees Star Qualities in Fields

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Imagine hating Fields so much that you straight up make up a narrative saying that Rodgers wanted Glennon to start and we should take what he says “with a grain of salt” all because he praised the guy you don’t like. So to put it into simple context for @dbldrew or @EDPeezy

Rodgers said Trubisky would benefit from sitting. Anyone who had eyes and saw him in college knew that. He was extremely raw

Just because Rodgers said that doesn’t mean “Start this guy” Nothing on any website says Rodgers wanted Glennon to start

Rodgers did however go out of his way to say Fields can be a star if he continues to work

I’m happy this hurts you

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Except he didn’t want Glennon to play, all he said said was Trubisky might benefit by sitting. That’s not saying Glennon should be the starter and it certainly has no merit on what he is saying about Fields. @dbldrew you have no clue what you’re talking about and now it’s obvious youre getting upset and trying anything in your power to be correct.
If Glennon is the starting QB and you want Mitch to sit the whole year then your conclusion is that Glennon should not be the starter? Are you Special person? serious question, is there something wrong with you?

As I said I remembered everyone talking about Rodger saying something stupid about Glennon being the starter the whole year. and it turns out that I was correct. Rodgers compared sitting behind a hof QB to Mitch sitting behind glennon was the stupid part that everyone was ripping him about..

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If Glennon is the starting QB and you want Mitch to sit the whole year then your conclusion is that Glennon should not be the starter? Are you Special person? serious question, is there something wrong with you?

As I said I remembered everyone talking about Rodger saying something stupid about Glennon being the starter the whole year. and it turns out that I was correct. Rodgers compared sitting behind a hof QB to Mitch sitting behind glennon was the stupid part that everyone was ripping him about..
All Rodgers said was Mitch would benefit by sitting, that’s all. He didn’t say a damn thing about Glennlike you lied about. This isn’t hard, you’re just upset because you know you’re wrong in this situation. It didn’t matter to him who was starting, he just felt Mitch should sit. I asked you to provide a link, after a few weeks without being able to do so you doubled down on your stupidity and provided one that still doesn’t help your argument

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
no I said take anything Rodgers said with a grain of salt in regards to the Bears. and I also said that he wanted Glennon to play..
Where did he say this?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Imagine hating Fields so much that you straight up make up a narrative saying that Rodgers wanted Glennon to start and we should take what he says “with a grain of salt” all because he praised the guy you don’t like. So to put it into simple context for @dbldrew or @EDPeezy

Rodgers said Trubisky would benefit from sitting. Anyone who had eyes and saw him in college knew that. He was extremely raw

Just because Rodgers said that doesn’t mean “Start this guy” Nothing on any website says Rodgers wanted Glennon to start

Rodgers did however go out of his way to say Fields can be a star if he continues to work

I’m happy this hurts you
Why would you think any comment from someone that cant figure out how to use google would hurt me? Your stupidity is mildly amusing nothing more then that..

Its the "sitting behind a HOF QB" comment from Rodgers that everyone was ripping him about in comparison to Glennon not that Mitch didnt need time to sit.. Its no surprise that point escaped your understanding..

Listen if you guys dont want me interrupting your circle jerk over Rodgers comments then dont @me

simple as that.

I know you desperately want Pace to be right here but for me to put any amount of faith into Pace finally getting the QB right after 8 failed attempts is going to take more then a comment from a division rival that hates the Bears for me to look past Paces failure.. Fields is actually going to have to not play like complete garbage for me to give Pace even the slightest benefit of the doubt here..

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Obviously when he said Mitch should have been on the bench. PUT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER
Only on the CCS would Bears fans question a HOF QBs knowledge on QBs

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why would you think any comment from someone that cant figure out how to use google would hurt me? Your stupidity is mildly amusing nothing more then that..

Used Google,Yahoo and Bing. There was nothing about Rodgers wanting Glennon to start

Its the "sitting behind a HOF QB" comment from Rodgers that everyone was ripping him about in comparison to Glennon not that Mitch didnt need time to sit.. Its no surprise that point escaped your understanding..

Rodgers was talking about his own experiences learning on the bench, again nothing about him wanting Glennon to start

Listen if you guys dont want me interrupting your circle jerk over Rodgers comments then dont @me
Stop saying stupid shit then
simple as that.

I know you desperately want Pace to be right here but for me to put any amount of faith into Pace finally getting the QB right after 8 failed attempts is going to take more then a comment from a division rival that hates the Bears for me to look past Paces failure.. Fields is actually going to have to not play like complete garbage for me to give Pace even the slightest benefit of the doubt here..
Lol I doubt Rodgers hates the bears and Fields has had rough patches but hasn’t played like garbage. Like I said earlier you’ll literally make shit up just so you can discount what a HOF QB said about Fields

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Only on the CCS would Bears fans question a HOF QBs knowledge on QBs
so you think that we should get the HOF Glennon back so Fields can sit behind him like Rodgers said about Mitch? Or are you thinking we get Mitch back and Glennon back so Mitch can sit and learn behind Glennon like Rodgers said? I mean you cant question what a HOF QB said about the Bears QB position right?

The funny thing here is I was going off of memory when I said that he wanted Glennon to start all year because I remembered Rodgers saying something stupid about it and everyone ripping him.. Turns out that although thats technically true, what he actually said and what everyone was ripping him for is much worse..

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Stop saying stupid shit then

Lol I doubt Rodgers hates the bears and Fields has had rough patches but hasn’t played like garbage. Like I said earlier you’ll literally make shit up just so you can discount what a HOF QB said about Fields
I told you what to look for its not my fault you cant navigate the internet..
is that going to change your opinion on Glennon, or are you secretly a Glennon fan? It was 5 years ago if you want to dig for it go ahead.. it was to do with Glennon should play and Mitch should sit the year.

Real question is can Rodgers be trusted with anything he has said about the Bears yes or no? And does the fact that he praised the year that Jones is having ruin your whole argument with me wanting Jones?

How am I playing victim? lol my god you are a sensitive bunch

But no I did not provide a link.. it was 5 years ago and I'm going off of memory it was in regards to Mitch sitting for the year, if you really care I'm sure you could find something..

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
so you think that we should get the HOF Glennon back so Fields can sit behind him like Rodgers said about Mitch? Or are you thinking we get Mitch back and Glennon back so Mitch can sit and learn behind Glennon like Rodgers said? I mean you cant question what a HOF QB said about the Bears QB position right?

The funny thing here is I was going off of memory when I said that he wanted Glennon to start all year because I remembered Rodgers saying something stupid about it and everyone ripping him.. Turns out that although thats technically true, what he actually said and what everyone was ripping him for is much worse..
What? Rodgers DIDNT say Fields should sit. @onebud34 wtf is this dude talking about?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
What? Rodgers DIDNT say Fields should sit. @onebud34 wtf is this dude talking about?
Its good that you are asking others for help when you dont understand something.

You see onebud made a comment on questioning a HOF QB on his knowledge of QBs, in this case he is talking about how we should not question Rodgers.. Are you with me so far?

You see Rodgers also said the benefits of Mitch sitting behind Glennon so because onebud said we cant question Rodgers then what should we do? Get Glennon back? get Mitch back to sit behind him? I mean thats what Rodgers said about the Bears QB position and who are we to question it right? So do we all have to jump back on the Mitch bandwagon?

Rodgers also didnt say for Fields to sit and learn behind Dalton or Foles, but he has talked about the benefit of sitting. So he obviously does not hold Dalton or Foles to the same high standards as he does Farve and Glennon. So should we get Glennon back so fields can sit and learn behind someone that Rodgers thinks is in the HOF category?

Its confusing waters to navigate when you put your QB evaluation faith into the hands of a division rival.

Last edited:

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

You should probably get that checked.

The answer(s) to your question is no. "No" is most often the answer to most posed fallacys.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
He's having a CCS Award worthy meltdown right now
Meltdown? Lol again you guys are a sensitive bunch

I'm just going along with what you said that's all.. either we can question what the hof QB said about the Bears QB situation or we have to believe him like you suggested..

Me personally I don't care what Rodgers said about any bears QB.. for me to have faith in pace getting the QB right is 100% on fields play

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
So you even admit to your fallacy
It's literally the first point I made in this thread was how I don't put any stock into what he said.. he is a division rival, I do not care or really trust anything he said about the Bears..

Now you want to argue about how we must trust his analysis on the Bears QB position.. ok but that opens up the door for Mitch and Glennon so you can't have it both ways..

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
It's literally the first point I made in this thread was how I don't put any stock into what he said.. he is a division rival, I do not care or really trust anything he said about the Bears..

Now you want to argue about how we must trust his analysis on the Bears QB position.. ok but that opens up the door for Mitch and Glennon so you can't have it both ways..
He made a positive comment about Fields that triggered you, it's that simple. Now you're having a meltdown about it. Making up imaginary references to Glennon and what not.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He made a positive comment about Fields that triggered you, it's that simple. Now you're having a meltdown about it. Making up imaginary references to Glennon and what not.
CORRECT

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

No Remy made a comment to me in this thread so I replied, the only meltdown is from all of you guys because I had the audacity to question if Pace fucked up again.. in another thread.. that was started weeks ago..

But you clowns cant let it go so have to resort to posting about Rodgers.. I dont care about Rodgers.. and me thinking he is untrustworthy somehow made you guys even more mad lol and you all have been doing everything in your power to try and nitpick everything I have said to somehow prove me wrong.. again because of another thread.. yeah sorry but the only meltdown going on here if from all of you snowflakes that cant handle if someone has a different opinion.. I mean there was several posters Pride included that spent hours dislike bombing me because of it.. I made them so triggered and angry that they wasted that much time? but yeah I'm the one thats having a meltdown lol