Aaron Rodgers Sees Star Qualities in Fields

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I’ve got things to do. But have at you job fun being CCS’s resident troll loser.
Thank you for serving the fast food industry

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
He's not wrong tho I looked at your posts and you've been stalking him for months and he barely acknowledges you until now. You should be happy he is making u famous lol.

You’re lying in some lame attempt to white knight for your fellow troll Anytime.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please.

...it's a canned answer. You guys are so desperate for any affirmation.

Watch the next 4 games against weak teams.
You move goalposts a ton in ur "Fields is a bust" arguments.

U are now saying shit teams....yet ignore he has a shit offensive line and only weapon is a running back, that gets no use, because a shitty coach and gameplan.

Also he plays for a even worse team lol

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Future Hall of Fame QB: Justin Fields can be a star in the NFL

Fat guy on the CCS: THAT BOI ISA BUST! WHY DIDNT WE DRAFT MAC?

Rodgers wanted Mike Glennon to play the whole year for the Bears as well..

We should take anything that Rodgers said in regards to the Bears with a grain of salt.. he absolutely loves beating up the Bears as he has said his whole career..

He also said that Jones was having a great year so there is that.. although he did make some comments on the 3 pass game plan and thinks there should of been more passes (which reporters ran with him throwing shade at Jones even though he just talked about how good he has been, but headlines like that get the clicks I guess)

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Last post. I really gotta go.

In case you haven’t noticed hehateme and anytime are the two biggest troll losers on this site. They come here to troll people and start fights. You’re lucky if you even see them discussing the Bears. That’s what their existence on here consists of. I’m sure the owners like them because they have no life (anytime mainly) and keep traffic flowing because he‘s here 24/7 starting fights.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Last post. I really gotta go.

In case you haven’t noticed hehateme and anytime are the two biggest troll losers on this site. They come here to troll people and start fights. You’re lucky if you even see them discussing the Bears. That’s what they’re existence on here consists of. I’m sure the owners like them because they have no life (anytime mainly) and keep traffic flowing because he‘s here 24/7 starting fights.
None of what you wrote so far has been about the bears.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Rodgers wanted Mike Glennon to play the whole year for the Bears as well..

We should take anything that Rodgers said in regards to the Bears with a grain of salt.. he absolutely loves beating up the Bears as he has said his whole career..

He also said that Jones was having a great year so there is that.. although he did make some comments on the 3 pass game plan and thinks there should of been more passes (which reporters ran with him throwing shade at Jones even though he just talked about how good he has been, but headlines like that get the clicks I guess)
Pls link what he said about glennon

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I mean it, guys, I’m really leaving this time!

LMAO this guy is literally obsessed

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
None of what you wrote so far has been about the bears.

I addressed the topic OP brought up.

That’s how this works. Somebody starts a thread about a topic and you respond. This thread is about Aaron Rodgers talking about Justin Fields. I gave my opinion about Rodgers words concerning Fields. What else do you want?

My name also got brought up by some butthurt trolls even though I haven’t posted in days and am hardly here and I responded like anybody would.

How butthurt do I have you? I must have really hurt your feelings the other day. You, hehateme and anytime should get together and have a strategy session on how you’re going to take me down. Idiots.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I addressed the topic OP brought up.

That’s how this works. Somebody starts a thread about a topic and you respond. This thread is about Aaron Rodgers talking about Justin Fields. I gave my opinion about Rodgers words concerning Fields. What else do you want?

My name also got brought up by some butthurt trolls even though I haven’t posted in days and am hardly here and I responded like anybody would.

How butthurt do I have you? I must have really hurt your feelings the other day. You, hehateme and anytime should get together and have a strategy session on how you’re going to take me down. Idiots.
I thought you were leaving and none of this is about the bears

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Pls link what he said about glennon
is that going to change your opinion on Glennon, or are you secretly a Glennon fan? It was 5 years ago if you want to dig for it go ahead.. it was to do with Glennon should play and Mitch should sit the year.

Real question is can Rodgers be trusted with anything he has said about the Bears yes or no? And does the fact that he praised the year that Jones is having ruin your whole argument with me wanting Jones?

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Guys quit holding @EDPeezy up. He needs to get to his psych evaluation. I'm afraid for his neighbors if he misses that appointment

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
is that going to change your opinion on Glennon, or are you secretly a Glennon fan? It was 5 years ago if you want to dig for it go ahead.. it was to do with Glennon should play and Mitch should sit the year.

Real question is can Rodgers be trusted with anything he has said about the Bears yes or no? And does the fact that he praised the year that Jones is having ruin your whole argument with me wanting Jones?
Provide the link pls

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I personally don't hate Aaron Rodgers. He's entertaining as hell. Sucks that he's been on our arch rival and indeed has owned us.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Just as likely to be another mocking of the Bears organization as it is truth…