Adam Wainwright probably out for the season

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
They're the Cardinals, they'll be fine. When he missed the whole season last time, they got in as the Wild Card and won the World Series. They'll probably just do it by winning the division this time unless that gets too boring for them.

Liked Posts:
Cardinals definitely have the prospects/young players to pull off a trade

*Cue the DH to the NL stories*

The DH to NL topic is what I first thought of. Here come the fat headed blowhards.

Six

Liked Posts:
its the cardinals, they could stick Monet Davis in their rotation and she'd be lights out. Its just the way it goes there. oh, and 12-4...but have played brewers 6 times.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Jason Heyward left the game with groin tightness. .
He will miss a few games..

Liked Posts:
So, I guess Sherzer has already brought up the topic of a DH in the NL. He needs to STFU. He chose to go to the NL.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
So, I guess Sherzer has already brought up the topic of a DH in the NL. He needs to STFU. He chose to go to the NL.
The great thing about pitchers hitting in the NL is that they can't get out of hand throwing at the other team. He needs to shut up and learn how to swing the stick.

Boobaby1

Liked Posts:
its the cardinals, they could stick Monet Davis in their rotation and she'd be lights out. Its just the way it goes there. oh, and 12-4...but have played brewers 6 times.

Not only has their schedule been weak, but the team destined to really give them trouble in April was the Nationals, and they can't buy a win right now. They have played the Cubs, Reds twice, Brewers twice, and the Nationals.

Credit to beating the teams you are supposed to, but if the Cubs can hang close in the short term, it could be a very interesting trade deadline.

How long has it been since the Cubs were buyers?

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Our half-mod can bounce your White Sux butt out of here anytime he feels like, brah. Go, Cubbies! :D

He won't though. I'm one of a handful that keeps this portion of the site from drowning in Kool-Aid :)

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
He won't though. I'm one of a handful that keeps this portion of the site from drowning in Kool-Aid :)
Let's get back on topic or TL1961 is likely to get into a wee bit of a snit.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Assuming this really us an Achilles injury, I had one. It takes quite a while to recover. Good luck to Adam.

Six

Liked Posts:
Mayo clinic says 4-6 months recovery time

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The great thing about pitchers hitting in the NL is that they can't get out of hand throwing at the other team. He needs to shut up and learn how to swing the stick.

Yep, I wonder how eager the asshole headhunters in KC would be knowing they gotta step into the target area...err, I mean batters box.

Another thing.....my guess if the Cubs traded Jackson to gthe Cards, he'd win 15 for them. Every MLB player that hits St. Louis turns to gold....no matter how crappy they are.

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
Another thing.....my guess if the Cubs traded Jackson to gthe Cards, he'd win 15 for them. Every MLB player that hits St. Louis turns to gold....no matter how crappy they are.

Don't really see it as losing even if he did that.It's saving them probably close to $16-17 mil plus if they get a decent prospect out of it that also adds.