Allen Robinson chose the Bears over the Packers

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Unlike you, I'll call people out on their racism. I talk football plenty.

true I dont throw around the racism label just because someone has a different view then I do.. But I do like to throw around the hypocrite label! its great fun!!

But please continue to derail the thread and bitch about others derailing the thread..

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This place is such a joke. They'll let this clown derail and troll every single thread but have banned dozens who actually discussed football. How do they even have advertisers?

I read this thread. Can you point out the racism and not political affiliation as being racist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick80

Liked Posts:
true I dont throw around the racism label just because someone has a different view then I do.. But I do like to throw around the hypocrite label! its great fun!!

But please continue to derail the thread and bitch about others derailing the thread..

I'll do that. Please sure to continue enabling thinly-veiled racism. You're a good person.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
The only racism in this thread is when JustWin mentioned "whitey's world" in post #26

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Now, to get back on track, I will reference my origional point that the Packers are a better team than the Bears and will be a better team in the next 5 years.

If Remy and Justwin want to turn that into racism then go for it

Does anyone want to hear Taco's poem?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Maybe Remy and Justwin could chill to the smooth sounds of the great Tedeschi Trucks Band. Chill my little 18 year olds

[video=youtube;i-I5wohACKo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-I5wohACKo[/video]

JUSTWIN

BANNED
Liked Posts:
The racial makeup of the Green Bay MSA was 92.51% White, 0.96% African American, 1.95% Native American, 1.78% Asian, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 1.57% from other races, and 1.20% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3.22% of the population.

What did I say that’s inaccurate.

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
Why would you say that? Green Bay has a better team and more ready for the playoffs. Stop being a homer

Firstly, the term "future" indicates how each team is set up for the long-term future, in which case, it's not even debatable. The Bears are much younger and more talented across the board. Secondly, GB's playoff hopes hinge entirely on a 35 year old injury-plagued QB. Meanwhile, the Bears are building around a young, talented 24 year old.

If you think that right now the Bears are better than the Packers then you are an idiot

Again, the Bears were picked over GB because they are set up to be better for the future. Green Bay is entirely linked to Rodgers, who has struggled to stay healthy and is aging.

People that want a high quality of life. Not in the murder capital of the world (Chicago). Nicer people. Safer place to raise kids. More for your money. Less traffic and polution. No fucking illegals.

Dont you feel stupid now for asking that question?

I feel stupider after reading your comments. Also, do you really think these multi-millionaire athletes are going to live in areas of the city in which a vast majority of these murders happen? If you do, then you'd be the stupid one.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Porkchopper, as long as Aaron Rodgers plays for the Packers they will be the better team.

How many times have the Bears beaten him? I rest my case

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Lol at nick80 failing at doxing ommy. His name 100% isn't John
If my name is John my parents have lied to me for many years. LOLOLO. Where does he come up with the crap. Maybe all the pot and meth in his addled brain

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Remember that one time when that dude showed up to his house?