Allen Robinson chose the Bears over the Packers

Nick80

Liked Posts:
The United States border is an extension of a colonial legacy, by which European settlers displaced Indigenous communities and accumulated wealth largely through unpaid Indigenous and Black labor. I don't believe in morally unjust laws. Lines should not exist to prevent anyone from easily fleeing poverty and starvation. Winning the genetic lottery by being born in a wealthy nation does not make you superior. It makes you lucky.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Holy fuck...this guy really thinks the quality of life is better in the fucking arm pit that is Green Bay than in a world class city. :bowrofl:

I'm sure they have a nice Wal Mart Supercenter though.
It's beautiful in GreenBay.
-They also arent the murder capital of the world like Illinois
-They are jammed full of illegal immigrants like Illinois
-They dont have mind blowing traffic like Illinois
-They have less city taxes than Illinois
-They have better schools than Illinois
-They don't have corrupt politicians like Illinois

You must be a special kind of idiot

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
The United States border is an extension of a colonial legacy, by which European settlers displaced Indigenous communities and accumulated wealth largely through unpaid Indigenous and Black labor. I don't believe in morally unjust laws. Lines should not exist to prevent anyone from easily fleeing poverty and starvation. Winning the genetic lottery by being born in a wealthy nation does not make you superior. It makes you lucky.
Countries have laws and official borders. Your thoughts are just a wish

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
It's beautiful in GreenBay.
-They also arent the murder capital of the world like Illinois
-They are jammed full of illegal immigrants like Illinois
-They dont have mind blowing traffic like Illinois
-They have less city taxes than Illinois
-They have better schools than Illinois
-They don't have corrupt politicians like Illinois

You must be a special kind of idiot

Really? Scott Walker, the stooge for the Koch brothers, isn’t corrupt? Also Paul Ryan can be added. Nearly 95% of politicians are corrupt, regardless of party.

MurrDogg34

Liked Posts:
People that want a high quality of life. Not in the murder capital of the world (Chicago). Nicer people. Safer place to raise kids. More for your money. Less traffic and polution. No fucking illegals.

Dont you feel stupid now for asking that question?

You've obviously never lived in Green Bay. I have. It sucks. It sucks balls. If you like being bored and cold, move there.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
You've obviously never lived in Green Bay. I have. It sucks. It sucks balls. If you like being bored and cold, move there.
Is your idea of fun being murdered or bumping into an illegal immigrant every 10 feet?

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
As long as Rodgers is with the Packer (now and future), the Packers will be better which is 5 years imo.

nice edit job..

I guess you asked someone to explain the difference between right now and the future?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Green Bay has shown that outside of Aaron Rodgers, their team makeup is in clown territory and terribly mismanaged. I’m not saying the Bears aren’t also a terribly mismanaged franchise, but I can’t argue too much if a free agent thinks Chicago is the more competent franchise in the coming years. If you’re Green Bay, after Rodgers, whaddya got?

At some point, Green Bay’s going to be like everyone else and understand what’s it’s like not to have 30 straight years of a Hall of Fame quarterback at the helm.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Green Bay has shown that outside of Aaron Rodgers, their team makeup is in clown territory and terribly mismanaged. I’m not saying the Bears aren’t also a terribly mismanaged franchise, but I can’t argue too much if a free agent thinks Chicago is the more competent franchise in the coming years. If you’re Green Bay, after Rodgers, whaddya got?

At some point, Green Bay’s going to be like everyone else and understand what’s it’s like not to have 30 straight years of a Hall of Fame quarterback at the helm.
Mostly agree. The thing with GB is that they are supposed to be a team built by draft pics, but they’ve REALLY struggled with this in recent years. GB has invested numerous draft picks in trying to improve their defense to try and help The Rodgers led team out but, but they’ve drafted some crappy players. And the ones who were crappy are marginally good. The last player they really hit on on defense was CM3 probably. Especially noteworthy is their failures to draft good CBs that stick with the team.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Because people with brown skin who speak a different language are scary murderers!
Who said that, Hilary
CxU_87qWQAAQE9j.jpg:large

JUSTWIN

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Trump is the worst fucking President this country has ever seen. All Trump voters should be straight executed or get a serious ass whipping depending on their story. Old fuck Omlette would fall into the former.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Trump is the worst fucking President this country has ever seen. All Trump voters should be straight executed or get a serious ass whipping depending on their story. Old fuck Omlette would fall into the former.

:wayne: