Allen Robinson chose the Bears over the Packers

Matt2012

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
More like Hillbilly quality of life - get drunk, Bowl and go cow tipping. There’s ZERO culture and diversity. It’s like 90% midwestern whitey world. No thanks. If it weren’t for the Packers no one would even know where the fuck Green Bay is.

Hey, I'm a lifelong Wisconsin Bears fan and I wouldn't go that far. I grew up in a very rural area of Wisconsin and have now lived in Madison for 5 years.
You bastards do vacation up here after all.

Wisconsin is nowhere near as shitty as it seems, rural or city. Packer fans just fucking suck.

RochBear

Liked Posts:
I know their defense is bad and the bears are better in that and the RB department. At the end of the day, Rodgers is the reason they are a better team right now. Hopefully that changes over the course of the season. I'd like to see him fall of a cliff. Hopefully the new offense gels and we surprise everyone. I love seeing the packers lose as much as the next guy but realistically we haven't proven that we are better yet.
I've some hope that Rogers will lose his speed over the next year or three. He'd be a much more ordinary QB if he couldn't outrun the pass rush so easily. I guess I'll also have to hope the G@d D*mn Packers don't luck into another hall of fame QB. That is getting wearisome.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Hey, I'm a lifelong Wisconsin Bears fan and I wouldn't go that far. I grew up in a very rural area of Wisconsin and have now lived in Madison for 5 years.
You bastards do vacation up here after all.

Wisconsin is nowhere near as shitty as it seems, rural or city. Packer fans just fucking suck.
Justwin is an idiot 18 year old. I have spent a lot of time in Wisconsin and it's a great place. It's a safe place to raise a family. Lots of outdoors stuff to do. Nice people. It's clean. Good schools.

There is a reason Wisconsin people call Illinois people FIBS (Fucking Illinois Bastards) cause they know the people in Illinois subhuman

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
If you think that right now the Bears are better than the Packers then you are an idiot
Do you not understand the difference between right now and the future?

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

Visionman

Liked Posts:

Trolls don't let facts and reading comprehension stop them from their agenda...

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets

As long as Rodgers is with the Packer (now and future), the Packers will be better which is 5 years imo.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
id say that team is on the down slide and once rodgers is done theyre fucked, but that team seems to always have a QB.

im glad he chose the bears because he and rodgers would have lit it up.
They got kizer who will magically turn into a hall of famer after Rogers departs

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Myk

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

People who use John Fox as the default scapegoat for everything bad about the Bears over the last three years are going to get a sobering reality check when they learn that Matt Nagy isn't suited up on the field either.

DavidH

Liked Posts:
Then you are a fuking moron

Holy fuck...this guy really thinks the quality of life is better in the fucking arm pit that is Green Bay than in a world class city. :bowrofl:

I'm sure they have a nice Wal Mart Supercenter though.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
People who use John Fox as the default scapegoat for everything bad about the Bears over the last three years are going to get a sobering reality check when they learn that Matt Nagy isn't suited up on the field either.

Lol....nice "argument"...

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

very few people like this actually exist.....

most people know there was a combination of things, but Fox certainly did his part to fuck shit up, noticeably.

DavidH

Liked Posts:
Whitey world.......lololololololololololololololo. You are a racist, young fucktard

Go to the west side of chicago and you will be dead in an hour. Great quality of life

The guy who just decried the fact that Chicago is a sanctuary city is calling someone racist. LOL

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
And?!?! Guess it’s because I have a life outside of a sports forum on the interwebs. Especially more of a life than being a worthless, derailing fucktarded troll. The OP puts up a decent article and your dumbass comes on and starts throwing chum out. If you’re truly a grown ass man, I feel sorry for you... Now, enough from me. Sorry OP...

That escalated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
very few people like this actually exist.....

most people know there was a combination of things, but Fox certainly did his part to fuck shit up, noticeably.

Back to the context from which this arose ....

Anyone who thinks the subtraction of John Fox makes the Bears better than the Packers is deluded.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

Anyone who thinks the subtraction of John Fox makes the Bears better than the Packers is deluded.

that is a much truer statement

DavidH

Liked Posts:

I don't think the Bears are better than the Packers yet (I do think the tide is starting to turn on both sides of that coin, though), but a lot more has happened than just the addition by subtraction that is firing John Fox.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
The guy who just decried the fact that Chicago is a sanctuary city is calling someone racist. LOL
Chicago is a santuary city now by their own admission. DUH