Votes: 83 66.9%
  • KEVIN WHITE

Votes: 35 28.2%
  • LA'EL COLLINS or Someone Else

Votes: 6 4.8%

• Total voters

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
First, I'm pretty sure the statement he made was tongue and cheek. You are just to dense to see it. Second, he never said anything about his future career, so nice strawman agreement. Third, once again, the only one that brought up stats was you. Fourth, if Cooper shows up for one practice and White didn't show up, then his statement is correct in that at that point Cooper is having a better career.

You took a simple statement, injected your own verbiage into it, then proceeded to create an argument. Fucking brilliant.
no it wasn't tongue and cheek its just you cant stand not trolling me with your nonsense I wasn't debating you ONE. white did show up for I think every practice it was just after the shin he was their watching and working out TWO in the nfl NOT FOR LONG if you cant produce stats as WR you have no future,we have no idea how either will do that's a fact. THREE you always take peoples statements and twist it your very narrow minded and I am done responding to you unless you have something smart to say without ridicule.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
You are mostly right. My point is that Cooper has been hyped since he was 16 and has lived up to the hype every year. Nobody had even heard of Kevin White until last year and he was playing against guys that won't be playing in the NFL for the most part.
white played against the same guys just not as long that's not a true statement

South Dakota Bear

Liked Posts:
Oh irony, you cruel bitch.

So, basically, you have no fucking clue what you are talking about, so you will answer by going after my shitty grammar. You are just spouting bullshit and have no clue. At least we got that cleared up.

What irony? Me typing too fast and forgetting a word and you misspelling CREDIBLE are not the same. You are just a blind meathead homer fan and that is obvious.

South Dakota Bear

Liked Posts:
Yes guys from Oklahoma, TCU, Texas, Kansas State, Baylor, Alabama, Texas Tech, Texas A&M and Oklahoma State (the guys White played against) hardly ever make it to the pros.

I'm not saying that. I'm saying the DBs he faced last year probably won't be suiting up on Sundays.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
What irony? Me typing too fast and forgetting a word and you misspelling CREDIBLE are not the same. You are just a blind meathead homer fan and that is obvious.

Bwhahaha. The ole, I will call out other people's grammar mistakes, but if it happens to me, it was an innocent mistake, line.

Yeah, you just went full Special person. :lmao:

Newblood

Liked Posts:
no it wasn't tongue and cheek its just you cant stand not trolling me with your nonsense I wasn't debating you ONE. white did show up for I think every practice it was just after the shin he was their watching and working out TWO in the nfl NOT FOR LONG if you cant produce stats as WR you have no future,we have no idea how either will do that's a fact. THREE you always take peoples statements and twist it your very narrow minded and I am done responding to you unless you have something smart to say without ridicule.

I'm glad you can so definitively speak for the workings for Grimson's mind.

I twisted words? Da hell you talking about genius? Grimson simply stated that Cooper has had a better career so far. Which is true, since Cooper has at least participated in a game. You are the one that started interjecting BS about stats in preseason not counting and their potential and future and blah blah. Neither Grimson nor I mentioned anything about stats nor their future or potential. So who is twisting words again?

The whole thing that started this was the fact that you started interjecting your own twist on an argument that never existed. I called you on it, you got mad and tried to twist it more into some argument that never existed. End of story. But, I have no doubts that you will continue to try to twist it to try to save face. :X

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm glad you can so definitively speak for the workings for Grimson's mind.

I twisted words? Da hell you talking about genius? Grimson simply stated that Cooper has had a better career so far. Which is true, since Cooper has at least participated in a game. You are the one that started interjection BS about stats in preseason not counting and their potential and future and blah blah. Neither Grimson nor I mentioned anything about stats nor their future or potential. So who is twisting words again?

The whole thing that started this was the fact that you started interjecting your own twist on an argument that never existed. I called you on it, you got mad and tried to twist it more into some argument that never existed. End of story. But, I have no doubts that you will continue to try to twist it to try to save face. :X

You forgot to drop the mic, hand him an L and moonwalk away. Keep at it though.

If you are interested one of my students dropped out of my Wednesday night class...

Newblood

Liked Posts:

You forgot to drop the mic, hand him an L and moonwalk away. Keep at it though.

If you are interested one of my students dropped out of my Wednesday night class...

Where do I sign up?!?! :woot:

RisWell

Liked Posts:
Eddie Royal did his thing against Sherman last year.

Stevie Johnson caught 5-6 balls on Revis with Buffalo

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
K White had a rod inserted in his leg. Not the best start and cmon guys, that's pretty damn serious for a NFL wide reciever.

He has until Week 15 to play this season. I expect White to see some playing time this season at some point.

Trump32

Liked Posts:
Nothing Amari Cooper has done receiving to this point will transfer to the regular season, everything is reset week 1. Kevin white received a titanium rod in his shin that shit will last for life or until it has to come out again.

Advantage white

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Nothing Amari Cooper has done receiving to this point will transfer to the regular season, everything is reset week 1. Kevin white received a titanium rod in his shin that shit will last for life or until it has to come out again.

Advantage white

Wait, how is that his advantage? He's got a damn injury rod in his leg for life.

Unless......

CYBORG!

South Dakota Bear

Liked Posts:
Bwhahaha. The ole, I will call out other people's grammar mistakes, but if it happens to me, it was an innocent mistake, line.

Yeah, you just went full Special person. :lmao:

Says the adult that can't spell a word we learned in 3rd grade.

South Dakota Bear

Liked Posts:
I'm not saying that. I'm saying the DBs he faced last year probably won't be suiting up on Sundays.[/QUOTE

Most college football players don't suit up on Sunday.

Let's try again Einstein. What I mean is that most of those DB's won't get drafted to play in the NFL. It's not like he was going up against Revis or Peterson in his college games.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Says the adult that can't spell a word we learned in 3rd grade.

BHAWAWA! Ok Mr "I don't anybody cares what you think either". I find it humorous that you even attempt to call anyone out on their grammar after that gem. v-:

But please, continue to evade the question/topic and hang everything you have on my phone fat-finger and auto-correct. It's not like it makes you look like a moron or anything...

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Let's try again Einstein. What I mean is that most of those DB's won't get drafted to play in the NFL. It's not like he was going up against Revis or Peterson in his college games.

Most DBs that he went against won't be drafted? What a profound statement. That can said for every WR drafted in the history of ever. :obama: