Votes: 83 66.9%
  • KEVIN WHITE

Votes: 35 28.2%
  • LA'EL COLLINS or Someone Else

Votes: 6 4.8%

• Total voters

PeteMicheals

Liked Posts:
Im out for now. I like Cooper but for a receiver who is 6-1 and lacks in vertical is a problem.

Tim Jennings 37 inches and Fuller 38 1/2 to give you a example on our corners.

Anyone want to change their vote?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Anyone want to change their vote?

Unfortunately, I think Cooper is the far superior prospect. I hope I am wrong, but my gut feeling is that White will become a bust and was a one-year wonder. I've always felt this way, but now I am stuck rooting that I have to eat crow.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cooper easily. But White has a chance to be special if he aces his upside!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cooper easily. But White has a chance to be special if he aces his upside!

This and they were easily 1 and 1a in this draft with White having a lot more upside. Should just be happy to get one. I expected our choice to be between Beasley and Scherff. I had White above either as BPA but would have been OK with Beasley.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
After White comes back, shin rods are going to be the new Tommy John's surgery with people looking electively to do it because they think it makes you better overall.

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
After White comes back, shin rods are going to be the new Tommy John's surgery with people looking electively to do it because they think it makes you better overall.

only if you get the adamantium rods

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Amari Cooper had had a better NFL career so far IMO.
the season hasn't even started what if cooper gets arrested for assault or drugs then what..... or he has a season ending injury wtf coopers career is 0 as of today and so is white

:obama:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
the season hasn't even started what if cooper gets arrested for assault or drugs then what..... or he has a season ending injury wtf coopers career is 0 as of today and so is white

what if cooper has shin surgery before the season starts then what...

oh wait, he didn't. that was white.

Newblood

Liked Posts:

He said better NFL career, not better season. Preseason still counts as part of an NFL career...

Newblood

Liked Posts:
preseason stats don't count to your career only in the season

If they are getting paid to do it, it's part of their career. Where did he say anything about better stats?

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I was a Cooper guy all the way. He is a more fluid athlete than Kevin White is. Doesn't run as stiff. Gets in and out of breaks quickly.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
ibdlyh.jpg

South Dakota Bear

Liked Posts:
Unfortunately, I think Cooper is the far superior prospect. I hope I am wrong, but my gut feeling is that White will become a bust and was a one-year wonder. I've always felt this way, but now I am stuck rooting that I have to eat crow.

That's what I've been saying since he was drafted. He was a one hit wonder in college, yet a lot of meatheads on here act like he is the next big star. Cooper will be the better receiver by a wide margin.

South Dakota Bear

Liked Posts:

That's not true. Cooper toasted one of the best DB's in the NFL last weekend. Yes, it was preseason but what has White done so far? That's right! He's been nothing but injured while being a one year wonder in college. Amari Cooper has been highly touted since he was 16 and he has lived up to the hype every year that he has played. The guy is a beast!

Newblood

Liked Posts:
That's what I've been saying since he was drafted. He was a one hit wonder in college, yet a lot of meatheads on here act like he is the next big star. Cooper will be the better receiver by a wide margin.

Cool story. Was Copper even an option when we draft? No? Then who the hell cares...

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
K White had a rod inserted in his leg. Not the best start and cmon guys, that's pretty damn serious for a NFL wide reciever.