Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's Cooper and white neck and neck the announcer mis spoke, Cooper in that video had the best top end speed.

If so, I take it all back. Thanks for the info. Should put Cooper as the 1st guy taken.

engbear

Liked Posts:
I like and would be happy with either but the kicker for me is Cooper is only 20 and 2 full years younger than White.

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
The question is what will the Raiders do if Leonard Williams is on the board. Would they still go WR?

No way Gus lets him get past Jax at 3, but crazier has happened I suppose. Rodgers dropped to 24 so who knows?!

Defense Wins

Liked Posts:
I'm on the Amari Cooper-bandwagon.

Of course, Kevin White is both bigger, stronger, faster and more explosive than Cooper, but Cooper is by no means weak in any of those areas. Plus I just think he's a superior route runner and better pure receiver.

And another thing I like about Cooper: he was a good player all three years in college, whereas Kevin White first exploded as a senior.
I live in the south where all you here about is the ducking SEC and Alabama. I got to a point where I hate the whole fucking thing. But one thing is for sure Amari Cooper is the best receiver in the draft. Plus he has played against top college talent his whole college career. We have the other guy on our team already in Alshon. We need speed bro....we are fucking slow on offense.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I think when draft finally gets here, Cooper will have all the buzz and be the clear cut best WR. He'll go before CHI's pick is up.

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
I don't follow college football. I just remember reading that Fuller shut Cooper down the (however many) times they played each other. All this pro-Cooper talk bodes well for our secondary.

RisWell

Liked Posts:
I think when draft finally gets here, Cooper will have all the buzz and be the clear cut best WR. He'll go before CHI's pick is up.
You use to be on the CBMB also. I think we debated years ago about other receiver like Maclin and Hakeem Nicks. Are you really that high on Cooper?

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
You use to be on the CBMB also. I think we debated years ago about other receiver like Maclin and Hakeem Nicks. Are you really that high on Cooper?

Not particularly, but it always seems like when the draft gets closer, certain types of players rise up the boards, and I think Cooper will be one. For instance, a couple months ago many here were getting pumped up about Fowler and he was an actual possibility at #7, now he's likely to be a top 3 pick.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I would really doubt that, buuuuut the good thing is is that OAK would probably draft a WR at #4 anyway, so it doesn't really matter if it's OAK or MIA.

The video talked about possible trading partners with Miami. If Oakland takes Cooper and White is sitting there at 7, the Bears can take White or threaten Miami with taking White to get a sweeter trade down deal from them, seeing that Miami specifically wants White.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
From Peter King MMQB:

"Wide receivers could rule the draft. Again. A year after eight wideouts were picked in the top 45 draft slots—and a year after rookie receivers combined to catch more passes than any rookie class ever—I’m hearing more and more teams value wideouts better than any single position in this draft. Quick thoughts on the receivers: Mike Mayock is absolutely right about USC wideout Nelson Agholor; clearly thought to be a late-second-round prospect two months ago, Agholor (a punt-returner too) is moving up because teams think he can play inside or outside with equal effectiveness … More love for Amari Cooper than Kevin White—though it’s still possible White could get picked higher … Multiple teams have Louisville’s DeVante Parker a top 10 player on their board … Breshad Perriman of Central Florida has at least two teams in the teens looking seriously at him."

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/04/13/troy-polamalu-retires-hall-of-fame-nfl/2/

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
From Peter King MMQB:

"Wide receivers could rule the draft. Again. A year after eight wideouts were picked in the top 45 draft slots—and a year after rookie receivers combined to catch more passes than any rookie class ever—I’m hearing more and more teams value wideouts better than any single position in this draft. Quick thoughts on the receivers: Mike Mayock is absolutely right about USC wideout Nelson Agholor; clearly thought to be a late-second-round prospect two months ago, Agholor (a punt-returner too) is moving up because teams think he can play inside or outside with equal effectiveness … More love for Amari Cooper than Kevin White—though it’s still possible White could get picked higher … Multiple teams have Louisville’s DeVante Parker a top 10 player on their board … Breshad Perriman of Central Florida has at least two teams in the teens looking seriously at him."

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/04/13/troy-polamalu-retires-hall-of-fame-nfl/2/

8 in the top 45 is very likely again. Mayock has 8 WR's with first round grades this year. If we skip out on WR in the first there should still be a very good one for us in the 2nd.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
8 in the top 45 is very likely again. Mayock has 8 WR's with first round grades this year. If we skip out on WR in the first there should still be a very goop one for us in the 2nd.

I agree, though I'm taking Cooper or White should one of them be there at 7.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
I just got a feeling Cooper is going to have a good career but White just seems to be a beast. He also has been through a lot and seems hungry. Gun to my head though I take Cooper. WVU receivers suck in the NFL and Cooper's floor is being above average.

RisWell

Liked Posts:
I just got a feeling Cooper is going to have a good career but White just seems to be a beast. He also has been through a lot and seems hungry. Gun to my head though I take Cooper. WVU receivers suck in the NFL and Cooper's floor is being above average.
Alabama receivers are equally as bad outside of Julio. Only difference is that Saban actually has his pick of the litter when he recruits and WVU settles for the scraps.

PeteMicheals

Liked Posts:
Alabama receivers are equally as bad outside of Julio. Only difference is that Saban actually has his pick of the litter when he recruits and WVU settles for the scraps.

The day has come (tomorrow), who will go first.

I still say Cooper

RisWell

Liked Posts:
The day has come (tomorrow), who will go first.

I still say Cooper
I hope Cooper goes in the top 5 so we can find out very quick the only receivers that should ever be considered this high better have AJ Green, Megatron type abilities.