Votes: 83 66.9%
  • KEVIN WHITE

Votes: 35 28.2%
  • LA'EL COLLINS or Someone Else

Votes: 6 4.8%

• Total voters

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
If they are getting paid to do it, it's part of their career. Where did he say anything about better stats?
your nfl career has everything to do with your stats just because you do well in preseason doesn't mean you are a shoe in for a great career. he has no stats to prove he is better just because he is healthy you think he is better you guys don't know shit until white gets on the field. you all are hating cause he had a fluke shin injury. shows how much you know always jumping the gun here

South Dakota Bear

Liked Posts:
Cool story. Was Copper even an option when we draft? No? Then who the hell cares...

I care when people act like we got the equivalent of Cooper in White. It's not even close. We drafted a one year wonder that has been hurt since we drafted him. Looks and smells more and more like a bust every day.

South Dakota Bear

Liked Posts:
your nfl career has everything to do with your stats just because you do well in preseason doesn't mean you are a shoe in for a great career. he has no stats to prove he is better just because he is healthy you think he is better you guys don't know shit until white gets on the field. you all are hating cause he had a fluke shin injury. shows how much you know always jumping the gun here

You're not entirely wrong, but he was a ONE YEAR WONDER and has now had a somewhat significant injury. Now he has a rod in his leg. I think he has a long way to go to being compared to Cooper.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Are you that dumb or just that big of a blind homer? Do you think it's good for anybody to put a rod in their leg? Especially somebody that relies on their legs to make a living running really fast and making cuts?

Unless you are a doctor or post a statement from a doctor stating that it is likely he will have lingering effects, or unless you post a creditable source, then I don't give a shit what you think. Sorry, but not sorry.

Edit:
I asked a genuine question in, who says the surgery will affect his career, because I didn't know if it was a stated fact. If all I wanted was an unfounded statement from a know-nothing CCS poster, I could have looked in the mirror and answered the question myself.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
You're not entirely wrong, but he was a ONE YEAR WONDER and has now had a somewhat significant injury. Now he has a rod in his leg. I think he has a long way to go to being compared to Cooper.
in terms of what cause cooper has had a better college career and their are reasons for that.this is the nfl now college don't mean shit the end.so both are on the same page till the year is done.and even then we wont know probably for a few years who has had a better career

Newblood

Liked Posts:

First, I'm pretty sure the statement he made was tongue and cheek. You are just to dense to see it. Second, he never said anything about his future career, so nice strawman agreement. Third, once again, the only one that brought up stats was you. Fourth, if Cooper shows up for one practice and White didn't show up, then his statement is correct in that at that point Cooper is having a better career.

You took a simple statement, injected your own verbiage into it, then proceeded to create an argument. Fucking brilliant.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
in terms of what cause cooper has had a better college career and their are reasons for that.this is the nfl now college don't mean shit the end.so both are on the same page till the year is done.and even then we wont know probably for a few years who has had a better career

This is why Cooper was picked before white. He was more seasoned and NFL ready. The fact that white had a very serious injury right away just makes this an easier choice. The odds are that White will never be an elite WR now. I could be wrong but I'm guessing this surgery (an NFL first of its kind) is going to severely restrict White physical ability. If that is the case, then Copper has already won this comparison. All that remains to be seen is whether or not Cooper becomes the elite WR he can be.

South Dakota Bear

Liked Posts:
Unless you are a doctor or post a statement from a doctor stating that it is likely he will have lingering effects,or unless you post a creditable source, then I don't give a shit what you think. Sorry, but not sorry.

Until you learn to spell and comprehend like an adult, I don't anybody cares what you think either. CREDIBLE, not creditable.

Do you really need a doctor to come right out and say/tell you that putting a rod in your leg has effects of some kind? Man you are dumb!

South Dakota Bear

Liked Posts:

You are mostly right. My point is that Cooper has been hyped since he was 16 and has lived up to the hype every year. Nobody had even heard of Kevin White until last year and he was playing against guys that won't be playing in the NFL for the most part.

South Dakota Bear

Liked Posts:
This is why Cooper was picked before white. He was more seasoned and NFL ready. The fact that white had a very serious injury right away just makes this an easier choice. The odds are that White will never be an elite WR now. I could be wrong but I'm guessing this surgery (an NFL first of its kind) is going to severely restrict White physical ability. If that is the case, then Copper has already won this comparison. All that remains to be seen is whether or not Cooper becomes the elite WR he can be.

Somebody gets it!!!!!!! Wait! Did you get a doctor to sign off on the severity of White's injury? If not, the meatheads won't believe you and will still think that White is Amari Cooper 1a.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Until you learn to spell and comprehend like an adult, I don't anybody cares what you think either. CREDIBLE, not creditable.

Do you really need a doctor to come right out and say/tell you that putting a rod in your leg has effects of some kind? Man you are dumb!

Oh irony, you cruel bitch.

So, basically, you have no fucking clue what you are talking about, so you will answer by going after my shitty grammar. You are just spouting bullshit and have no clue. At least we got that cleared up.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Somebody gets it!!!!!!! Wait! Did you get a doctor to sign off on the severity of White's injury? If not, the meatheads won't believe you and will still think that White is Amari Cooper 1a.

6f9c5b46b107be242348f2a8e7b619a1956b794f908141becb576abfde3d6f43.jpg

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:

No PhD for me, I like to think I have a PhD in logic but I don't have any kind of legal certificate that I can readily produce. You know the kind that is required on these forums :^)

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
You are mostly right. My point is that Cooper has been hyped since he was 16 and has lived up to the hype every year. Nobody had even heard of Kevin White until last year and he was playing against guys that won't be playing in the NFL for the most part.

Yes guys from Oklahoma, TCU, Texas, Kansas State, Baylor, Alabama, Texas Tech, Texas A&M and Oklahoma State (the guys White played against) hardly ever make it to the pros.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
If I had the ability to reverse time and post here I'd ask the following question: Which one perfomed better in this shin competition?