Votes: 35 28.2%
  • LA'EL COLLINS or Someone Else

Votes: 6 4.8%

• Total voters

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
We do have good receivers and Cooper aint being drafted by Chicago to do what ride the bench. He doesnt return kicks.

Alson and Wilson are #1 and #2, Royal, Bennett, Forte covers the rest. Morgan or a late round rookie can fill the 4 and 5 spot.

Cooper aint beating Wilson thats for sure. Wilson did his thing in college also. If it wasnt for him quitting on his team and then going all out on his coach for being a racist he probably would of been a 2 or 3 round pick if he finished his junior year strong.

LOL. You're fucking high.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Wilson comment is hilarious.

Guy has had 2 years and done nothing. Granted there is an injury asterisks that can be applied, but still.

White and Cooper may shortly be better than Alshon.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Wilson comment is hilarious.

Guy has had 2 years and done nothing. Granted there is an injury asterisks that can be applied, but still.

White and Cooper may shortly be better than Alshon.

but Weelson played special teams :hitler:

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I do think Wilson will be a good one if he stays healthy. He started to look more and more comfortable towards the end of the season (showed good separation). Adding Cooper or White would give us a pretty damn good receivng core with 3 very young guys and a veteran in Royal. You would payJeffery andby the time his 2nd contract comes up, you will be able to pay Cooper or White (cap would probbably be very high by the time that contract comes around).

PeteMicheals

Liked Posts:
I do think Wilson will be a good one if he stays healthy. He started to look more and more comfortable towards the end of the season (showed good separation). Adding Cooper or White would give us a pretty damn good receivng core with 3 very young guys and a veteran in Royal. You would payJeffery andby the time his 2nd contract comes up, you will be able to pay Cooper or White (cap would probbably be very high by the time that contract comes around).

The largest issue with Wilson is that he is not very good at catching a football.. That causes some issues

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
"3. Kevin White vs. Amari Cooper: When West Virginia's White ran his blistering 4.35 second 40-yard dash at the combine, it appeared that his combination of size, speed, athleticism and potential would make him a lock to be the first wideout off the board. Particularly when it appeared Alabama's Amari Cooper ran a 4.42 in Indianapolis and didn't cut the same imposing figure.

But distinguishing the pair by pure speed became even tougher when NFL teams got official unreleased data (the stuff that isn't shared with the media) from combine workouts. In reality, both ran faster than the times released by the NFL Network. Cooper ran in the window of 4.35 to 4.38 seconds, and White was listed in the window of 4.32-4.35.

As time has gone on, Cooper's tape has helped him immensely, as well as individual workouts. One highly regarded source in the scouting community raved about Cooper's route-running in March, and said of his pass-catching ability: "You rarely ever hear the ball hit his hands." The same evaluator told Yahoo Sports that White had a more unrefined game, but also had a higher ceiling for development. He also added that White's game also revolved a lot around his own confidence: when he's on (which is most of the time), he's a terror for defenses. Conversely, he can have the occasional game where he doesn't appear as aggressive as his size would suggest.

Most still appear to believe that White's edge in measurables (2 inches taller than Cooper, with arms more than an inch longer) will make him the first wideout off the board. But that race is closer than most think, and personal workouts could tip the scales in Cooper's favor."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/smoke-screens-around-marcus-mariota-make-him-nfl-draft-s-biggest-domino-005301737.html

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not that it will change anyones mind and there's certainly a lot more to the position but this would indicate that their 40 times are not that similar. Unless on is rounded up and the other down. White is also the best accelerating with Parker having the best top, at least in that run.
[video=youtube;mw6rhfkixDQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw6rhfkixDQ[/video]

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Not that it will change anyones mind and there's certainly a lot more to the position but this would indicate that their 40 times are not that similar. Unless on is rounded up and the other down. White is also the best accelerating with Parker having the best top, at least in that run.
[video=youtube;mw6rhfkixDQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw6rhfkixDQ[/video]

That's Cooper and white neck and neck the announcer mis spoke, Cooper in that video had the best top end speed.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
The largest issue with Wilson is that he is not very good at catching a football.. That causes some issues

I don't believe that is the case. I think he just went through a bad stretch but who knows, it is still yet TBD. Only 22 though.

Dagman310

Liked Posts:
I would love to have either Cooper or White at 7 but the edge goes to Cooper because of what others have said before, cooper is more polished and White is a little raw. I think both will be good NFL receivers and we will be lucky to get either. However, if I could sit in the GM chair I would try to trade back and pick up Parker or one of my favorite players in the draft Alvin Dupree, add another draft pick and be happy about it.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kiper's Mock has White to Bears, Cooper to Raiders:

http://www.chicitysports.com/2015/04/09/nfl-draft-kevin-white-chicago-bears-mel-kiper-mock/

White will meet with Bears

tumblr_m6o52yTN8c1qfv9s2.gif

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Cooper over White. But if Coopers gone I would still be happy with White. (Although I want a pass rusher)

hester247

Liked Posts:
His vertical is one of the worst in the group and at 6-1 that is not good.

i argue with you on that for one reason average height for CB is like 5'10 ..so Cooper already has 3" difference there add in arm length and i really dont think his 33" vertical makes a difference.

RisWell

Liked Posts:
i argue with you on that for one reason average height for CB is like 5'10 ..so Cooper already has 3" difference there add in arm length and i really dont think his 33" vertical makes a difference.
I know huh. So he is taller and yet still gets out jumped on his vertical.

Teams also use vertical as a measure of a players ability to burst of the line of scrimmage. Lower body leg strength.

Being 6-1 might hurt Cooper in that regard because with a bigger body then your smaller receivers NFL corners can get a bump on him easier.

Really doesnt matter because from what im hearing is Cooper is as safe as it gets and is gonna be a #1 receiver so you better grab him because he is gonna be a nightmare for NFL secondaries. Just watch his highlights he looks like the next Marvin Harrison lol GTFOH.