• LA'EL COLLINS or Someone Else

Votes: 6 4.8%

• Total voters

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The argument against Cooper right now is that he didn't return kicks in college and his vert was 33

EL OH EL

RisWell

Liked Posts:
Yea, because Ted Ginn was in Amari Cooper's ballpark. Holy shit.
Why not big name school, put up the college #s , ran a 4.28 so he can get open. Im sure his short shuttles and cones compared. 9th pick in the draft.

RisWell

Liked Posts:
The argument against Cooper right now is that he didn't return kicks in college and his vert was 33

EL OH EL
Argument is for a 6-1 receiver who cant jump to be a #1 is very unlikely unless he is explosive like Cobb, Becham, Harvin.

Keith Van Youk

Can't Stop The Knee Highs
Liked Posts:
Why not big name school, put up the college #s , ran a 4.28 so he can get open. Im sure his short shuttles and cones compared. 9th pick in the draft.

So he can get open or he did get open? You know we can actually compare the two? Now, when you actually compare the two, Ted Ginn is nowhere near Cooper. If you want to pick any player and just compare 40s, then be my guest.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Argument is for a 6-1 receiver who cant jump to be a #1 is very unlikely unless he is explosive like Cobb, Becham, Harvin.

..Which he is..hence his 40 time and his agility drill performance.

Keith Van Youk

Liked Posts:

I guess Cooper has never been explosive. I guess you've actually never watched Cooper play. When you get out of school today go watch that YouTube video I posted.

RisWell

Liked Posts:
So he can get open or he did get open? You know we can actually compare the two? Now, when you actually compare the two, Ted Ginn is nowhere near Cooper. If you want to pick any player and just compare 40s, then be my guest.
Cooper aint in the league yet but we will find out soon.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
"Amari is super athletic, very fluid and highly skilled as a route runner and hands catcher. Because of his reserved demeanor and similar ability, I compared him to Marvin Harrison during the season." -- Former NFL GM and current Reese's Senior Bowl Executive Director Phil Savage

RisWell

Liked Posts:
Im not making a statement for Ginn he sucks somebody brought Ginn up and i brought up his #s before he got drafted.

Keith Van Youk

Liked Posts:
Im not making a statement for Ginn he sucks somebody brought Ginn up and i brought up his #s before he got drafted.

You already made your statement that Cooper is a poor man's Ginn.

RisWell

Liked Posts:
I guess Cooper has never been explosive. I guess you've actually never watched Cooper play. When you get out of school today go watch that YouTube video I posted.
Watched plenty of games and he put up #s especially off of play action he is good. But college is over and on to the NFL so how does Cooper compare to the NFL studs. 6-1 33 vertical even though combine has it at 29. My very first post was odds are slim for a receiver to be a #1 with those dimensions and White fits the bill.

Keith Van Youk

Liked Posts:
Watched plenty of games and he put up #s especially off of play action he is good. But college is over and on to the NFL so how does Cooper compare to the NFL studs. 6-1 33 vertical even though combine has it at 29. My very first post was odds are slim for a receiver to be a #1 with those dimensions and White fits the bill.

I really don't think you have watched his games. Your argument that "college is over" is very generic and actually proves no points. When you walk around saying Cooper is trash because he didn't return punts, or that he is a poor man's Ginn, you just need to pack up and go home.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

He was good at play action, screens and in space.....I certainly wouldn't limit what he did to just play action......

on another note...Bears will be running more play action this year....