analytics-experts-have-big-concerns-with-bears-pass-protection

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great, realistic take.

Bravo for putting a "bearish thesis" out there to balance the BS.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
written by - “A guy with a penis shaped head “

Edit: they cannot be any worse than when fucking Rashaad Coward was starting. If the last 6 game are the floor, they’re immediately upgraded by not starting a Rashaad Coward and Charles Leno. If TJ cannot play better than Leno, that scout needs to be fired. they’re not going to be perfect but I’ll be floored if they are worse than what was out there weeks 3-7 (or so)

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Well this is a fucking stupid article.*

* Didn't even need to read it.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Great, realistic take.

Bravo for putting a "bearish thesis" out there to balance the BS.
Yes, your BS.

They talk about the Bears offensive line "might" have problems because of their lack of experience while you say they "will" have problems because you are a negative Nancy.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stop whining about Bears not getting respect & go put money on them with more advantageous odds! ?‍♂️
I would but Florida still hasn't figured out how to set up sports betting yet.

Also go draft D Monty in the 3rd of your FF & rake. Hell, I might even draft CHI's DEF/ST in the last round. Nobody else is.

Take advantage of the ignorant underestimations is all I'm saying. It's opportunity.
Shit, the Bears' brass finally did & it landed Fields at G-damn ELEVENTH PICK!!! I'm not whining that these analytic types & media blowhards spewed dumbassery abt Fields!

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stop whining about Bears not getting respect & go put money on them with more advantageous odds! ?‍♂️
I would but Florida still hasn't figured out how to set up sports betting yet.

Also go draft D Monty in the 3rd of your FF & rake. Hell, I might even draft CHI's DEF/ST in the last round. Nobody else is.

Take advantage of the ignorant underestimations is all I'm saying. It's opportunity.
Shit, the Bears' brass finally did & it landed Fields at G-damn ELEVENTH PICK!!! I'm not whining that these analytic types & media blowhards spewed dumbassery abt Fields!
Yeah, I'm trying to buy low right down with all the Panini Justin Fields RC's out there....if he does well then I have my retirement set.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
This summer, it's @halftime in: The Equalizer. Watch as he battles the hoards of Special person Bears fans in an effort to bring balance to CCS, and the WORLD.....

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'll never understand why people cannot tolerate a different opinion.
LOL, because you challenge people for a bold prediction when they are discussing something with a more positive outlook like the OL should be improved this year yet you won't answer simple questions related to your posts and the draft bitching like 'What would you have done this year instead?'... and that's a lot easier question after the fact and knowing how it fell. You often don't have an alternate opinion on process/results/solutions and simply dump on shit.

If the Bear should have taken a pure LT instead of TJ, which one and where for that and a QB in the last draft? We can compare results with Pace after this and next year. I expect you won't answer that for the 4th or 5th time.

My view on the OL is it will be middle 3rd (mid pack) with players in their best spots and a Mustipher stepping it up to average after getting some reps last year and training with specificity for C with Kreutz and increasing his strength. That he is good on line calls is a bonus if he plays like a true starter. We have questions at T but you can help TJ on pass pro until he's got his chops if needed and Ifedi is a functional RT until another develops. He sucked inside and it wasn't because he was too lanky for it so there's always a bit of trepidation with him but he's obviously more comfy outside. Our backup situation is improved and it's likely we'll need one or more at some point. Hopefully it won't be until the unit has some cohesion and not the musical chair cluster fuck we had last year.

Now tell us about the 1st 2 days of the draft, what you would have preferred Pace do and what you expect from specific OL players this year.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL, because you challenge people for a bold prediction when they are discussing something with a more positive outlook like the OL should be improved this year yet you won't answer simple questions related to your posts and the draft bitching like 'What would you have done this year instead?'... and that's a lot easier question after the fact and knowing how it fell. You often don't have an alternate opinion on process/results/solutions and simply dump on shit.

If the Bear should have taken a pure LT instead of TJ, which one and where for that and a QB in the last draft? We can compare results with Pace after this and next year. I expect you won't answer that for the 4th or 5th time.

My view on the OL is it will be middle 3rd (mid pack) with players in their best spots and a Mustipher stepping it up to average after getting some reps last year and training with specificity for C with Kreutz and increasing his strength. That he is good on line calls is a bonus if he plays like a true starter. We have questions at T but you can help TJ on pass pro until he's got his chops if needed and Ifedi is a functional RT until another develops. He sucked inside and it wasn't because he was too lanky for it so there's always a bit of trepidation with him but he's obviously more comfy outside. Our backup situation is improved and it's likely we'll need one or more at some point. Hopefully it won't be until the unit has some cohesion and not the musical chair cluster fuck we had last year.

Now tell us about the 1st 2 days of the draft, what you would have preferred Pace do and what you expect from specific OL players this year.
For like the 100th time: the problem has been going on since 2017. It didn't just start in 2021.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
talking about the bears OL and tryna predict anything is a worthless pursuit. nobody know shit. impossible to predict.

could be top 5, could be bottom 5.

everybody just gon have to wait until preseason
One way or another, I think the Ram's game (a game I don't think we'll win) is going to be an eye-opener.