analytics-experts-have-big-concerns-with-bears-pass-protection

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
No I mean QB. The Bears have always sucked at QB and everyone knows it. Teams can throw whatever they want at the Bears knowing they don't have the QB to make them pay for being aggressive. That's something every Bears OL in modern history has had to deal with.

It doesn't mean the OL is particularly good but it surely makes life harder for them and probably makes them look worse than they have been.
I know being facetious. Play calling did not help at times either.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I'll never understand why people cannot tolerate a different opinion.
it’s not about tolerance, it’s a genuine interest.

you make a point of it nearly every time you post something “negative” about the bears

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
it’s not about tolerance, it’s a genuine interest.

you make a point of it nearly every time you post something “negative” about the bears
Yes, I make realistic observations about a team that hasn't won a playoff game in ten years - you feel like they are "negative" and have to complain about it regularly.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't bro I didn't think you were the threaten to fight on a MB kind of guy. I thought that was reserved for @Chris Sojka
I didn't threaten him. Asked if he wanted to meet up. He said no.

So he's the type of guy that calls ppl stupid on a message board but won't face to face.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
For like the 100th time: the problem has been going on since 2017. It didn't just start in 2021.
Try 2007 if you want to be accurate about being above it all

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For like the 100th time: the problem has been going on since 2017. It didn't just start in 2021.
tenor.gif

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you don't think Pace put himself in a position where he had to make desperate moves this year, you've been drinking gallons of kool-aid.

Building outta desperation usually works, right?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If you don't think Pace put himself in a position where he had to make desperate moves this year, you've been drinking gallons of kool-aid.

Building outta desperation usually works, right?
Of course he did but that's changing the subject. You bitched about them not taking a LT this year yet dance around a simple question about how you would have accomplished what you said Pace should have done THIS YEAR.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Of course he did but that's changing the subject. You bitched about them not taking a LT this year yet dance around a simple question about how you would have accomplished what you said Pace should have done THIS YEAR.
It's almost like if he had kept more of his picks over the years he'd have more options...

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
tenor.gif

New question. Which 1st round picks (where you get QBs and LTs) that were traded away, do you want back?