analytics-experts-have-big-concerns-with-bears-pass-protection

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Borom played some LT in college and Bars played a few snaps in the 2019 pre-season.
Bars played a few snaps during that season as well. I remember him stiff arming the DT while he waited on a delayed rush from an OLB, which he picked up.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
tenor.gif
I'm sorry it's a bullshit question.

I have to accept all of Pace's mess-ups since 2017, and demonstrate I can fix the issues he created in ONE draft.

Yeah, you gotta work on accepting you cannot simply ignore Pace's first 6 years and expect someone to give you a realistic answer. It's his whole body of work.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
If you don't think Pace put himself in a position where he had to make desperate moves this year, you've been drinking gallons of kool-aid.

Building outta desperation usually works, right?
What desperate moves has Pace made this year?

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
tenor.gif

New question. Which 1st round picks (where you get QBs and LTs) that were traded away, do you want back?
I would not have traded any picks for Mitch Trubisky and would have drafted Patrick Mahomes.

Stupid game over.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I would not have traded any picks for Mitch Trubisky and would have drafted Patrick Mahomes.

Stupid game over.

Absolute horseshit.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Yes, I make realistic observations about a team that hasn't won a playoff game in ten years - you feel like they are "negative" and have to complain about it regularly.
somebody seems a bit pissy today, it was an realistic observation, seems like you suddenly don’t like those

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm sorry it's a bullshit question.

I have to accept all of Pace's mess-ups since 2017, and demonstrate I can fix the issues he created in ONE draft.

Yeah, you gotta work on accepting you cannot simply ignore Pace's first 6 years and expect someone to give you a realistic answer. It's his whole body of work.

Stupid game over.
GSIuDlv.gif

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
unless he would be willing to share SS of his posts, i tend to agree

Exactly. Show proof. The thing is, even if you dig up an old post from 4 years ago you can still alter it.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
Yes, your BS.

They talk about the Bears offensive line "might" have problems because of their lack of experience while you say they "will" have problems because you are a negative Nancy.

Like me, this chickenshit has you on ignore because we call him out on his bullshit and he doesn't like it.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
im not a Pace guy, like in the slightest, but anybody bitching about this off season will never be happy because they can’t let themselves be happy
Yeah, im not the biggest Pace supporter either but thought Pace had a solid draft. Pace also traded up in this draft just like he has done almost every singe draft. That’s where I’m confused on how he was “desperate”.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Exactly. Show proof. The thing is, even if you dig up an old post from 4 years ago you can still alter it.
Easy enough to search but really he was just being facetious and blowing me off because he doesn't actually want to back up his bitching.

When you are specifically complaining about this years draft like he did or how we didn't take a LT this year after saying you only get them earlier than where TJ fell to, you should back that up with what LT we should have taken this year and where. Maybe comment on if we shouldn't have traded for Mack, follow that up if you would have done it at the time. It cost us 2 1s but we got Kmet or JJ depending on which the Bear would have taken with only 1 2nd instead of 2 last year. Those are the only picks traded away that by his standard could have been used for a LT.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Easy enough to search but really he was just being facetious and blowing me off because he doesn't actually want to back up his bitching.

When you are specifically complaining about this years draft like he did or how we didn't take a LT this year after saying you only get them earlier than where TJ fell to, you should back that up with what LT we should have taken this year and where. Maybe comment on if we shouldn't have traded for Mack, follow that up if you would have done it at the time. It cost us 2 1s but we got Kmet or JJ depending on which the Bear would have taken with only 1 2nd instead of 2 last year. Those are the only picks traded away that by his standard could have been used for a LT.
Didn't complain about the picks, complained about the lack of them. Complained about spending 2 picks for 1 player...which is again...a complaint about the lack of higher picks. As far as Jenkins, I've mostly complained about the impossible position Pace has put him in where he has to switch from RT to LT at the pro level.

Some of you guys get so worked up about my "negative posts" you think I'm against Jenkins. I'm not. I've merely stated his 7 games at LT in college is concerning.

I have no idea why you want me to unwind all Pace's drafts - it's stupid.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Yeah, im not the biggest Pace supporter either but thought Pace had a solid draft. Pace also traded up in this draft just like he has done almost every singe draft. That’s where I’m confused on how he was “desperate”.
if Pace had let Jenkins and Fields fall, halftime would still be bitching. that’s the thing i can’t get over.