analytics-experts-have-big-concerns-with-bears-pass-protection

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So? If he wants to be negative all the time, then let him be negative all the time. But don't say stupid shit like he'd be negative if the Bears accomplished the one thing every single fan wants to see their team accomplish. The only way to change the negative posters narratives is win, which the Bears very rarely do. halftimes attitude towards this team and what they've accomplished is more in-line and fitting than the positive poster. If you like not winning playoff games and rarely fielding a truly competitive team, more power to you.
Nah man. Halftime was bitching when we drafted Fields, complaining about us giving up a first for a franchise QB. There’s a difference in negative and constant complaints. I haven’t anointed Fields or even the team but if you can’t find a silver lining in anything, there is an issue

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
So? If he wants to be negative all the time, then let him be negative all the time. But don't say stupid shit like he'd be negative if the Bears accomplished the one thing every single fan wants to see their team accomplish. The only way to change the negative posters narratives is win, which the Bears very rarely do. halftimes attitude towards this team and what they've accomplished is more in-line and fitting than the positive poster. If you like not winning playoff games and rarely fielding a truly competitive team, more power to you.
How about you let me say whatever I want to say. Just like you are encouraging him to say whatever he wants to say

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nah man. Halftime was bitching when we drafted Fields, complaining about us giving up a first for a franchise QB. There’s a difference in negative and constant complaints. I haven’t anointed Fields or even the team but if you can’t find a silver lining in anything, there is an issue
I guess it depends on if he thinks Fields is a franchise QB or not. If Fields was drafted #2 and the Bears made the same trade for Wilson, i would bitch about it because i don't believe in Wilson. Justin Fields was literally the only player they could have drafted to keep me from being 100% negative on this team. There are always positives but do those even matter when they don't add up to anything meaningful? It's about winning. Real winning. Bears haven't done it in a really long time.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How about you let me say whatever I want to say. Just like you are encouraging him to say whatever he wants to say
You're entitled to your feelings and opinions. You aren't entitled to tell everyone how another poster would feel about something when common sense tells you that he would be over the moon about the Bears winning a Super Bowl, as would every single Bears fan in the world.

You made a dumbass comment.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
You're entitled to your feelings and opinions. You aren't entitled to tell everyone how another poster would feel about something when common sense tells you that he would be over the moon about the Bears winning a Super Bowl, as would every single Bears fan in the world.

You made a dumbass comment.
Actually I am allowed to say something like that on a message board. Do you honestly thing I’m the first person to do that on here? You aren’t entitled to tell me what I can or cannot say. You as well have made plenty of dumbass comments.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
He's not living in the past. His point is that no one knows how he would act if the Bears won the SB because they havent even won a playoff game the past decade. Maybe posters should wait for the Bears to win something before accusing posters of being negative no matter what.
halftime repeatedly does shit like this and intentionally tries to ruin happiness for other fans on the message board. he calls it “counter acting the bullshit” so am i not allowed to do the same with his narrative? it’s all bullshit from a different perspective. you’re doing the same thing i did to halftime to me right now, just with a different angle on it.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Actually I am allowed to say something like that on a message board. Do you honestly thing I’m the first person to do that on here? You aren’t entitled to tell me what I can or cannot say. You as well have made plenty of dumbass comments.
You could just save us both time and take back your stupid comment about how a Bears fan would be negative if they won the SB.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
halftime repeatedly does shit like this and intentionally tries to ruin happiness for other fans on the message board. he calls it “counter acting the bullshit” so am i not allowed to do the same with his narrative? it’s all bullshit from a different perspective. you’re doing the same thing i did to halftime to me right now, just with a different angle on it.
I dont know what you're talking about. You said he's living in the past, which is not what he's doing.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I dont know what you're talking about. You said he's living in the past, which is not what he's doing.
how else would you describe harping on the Bears not winning a play off game in 10 years?

to me thats pretty’s clearly living in the past. the last 10 years mean fuck all to this team.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

How can someone "ruin happiness" on a message board? It isn't serious. It's for the lulz. If another poster bothers you that much put them on ignore and enjoy the rest of your day.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
He is clearly living in the past, because all he brings up is Bears teams in the past. It’s the 2021-22 season now.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Holy crap what a fucking cesspool this thread has turned into. Just block the people you don't like.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
how else would you describe harping on the Bears not winning a play off game in 10 years?

to me thats pretty’s clearly living in the past. the last 10 years mean fuck all to this team.
It means nothing to this team but that wasn't his point. He's been on this board 7 years. The Bears have won absolutely nothing during those 7 years. A poster stating that he would be negative if his favorite team won all of their games and a Super Bowl, is based on absolutely nothing. How does someone come to this conclusion when we have no evidence to suggest it? Not to mention common sense tells us that a Bears fan who spends his free time talking about the Bears would be pretty damn happy if they did nothing but win games and a championship.

If the Bears win a couple playoff games and he acts negative about it, then you have something to go on. But nothing that we've watched the past decade has suggested that to be the case. They're a loser organization. They will be one until they aren't one. This isn't living in the past. This is simply calling something for what it is because our history is apart of us.

So again, it's not about the Bears history, it's about halftimes history in reaction to the Bears winning(something they dont do) and losing(something they do all the time).

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Holy crap what a fucking cesspool this thread has turned into. Just block the people you don't like.
My knee jerk reaction always used to be blocking people is for pussies… but honestly, some people on this board really should do it for mental health reasons.

Anyways…. I didn’t realize camp was only 10 days away! This summer has flown by so far for me. Looking forward to this camp way more than any in a long time.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
My knee jerk reaction always used to be blocking people is for pussies… but honestly, some people on this board really should do it for mental health reasons.

Anyways…. I didn’t realize camp was only 10 days away! This summer has flown by so far for me. Looking forward to this camp way more than any in a long time.
I just hope Nagy gives Fields some time to practice with the starters. Can’t wait to see all the videos come out.