Andrew Shaw calls out Justin Bieber for stepping on Blackhawks logo in locker room

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
If Illinois beats Michigan State, I'll have my people get in touch with your people.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If Illinois beats Michigan State, I'll have my people get in touch with your people.

My people wait with baited breath.

sanderson-blog5.jpg

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The fact FirstTimer can't see the difference in the importance of an Indian head over a cartoon penguin, or the B in Boston Bruins, :obama: Not surprised. FirstTimer is a grade A Special person.

The issue is the organization will shove everyone else off the Indian head but Beiber acts like a ***** about it and shows no respect for the logo.

No respect for the people of which the organization was named after.

No respect for what the guys worked their fucking nuts off for.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The fact FirstTimer can't see the difference in the importance of an Indian head over a cartoon penguin, or the B in Boston Bruins, :obama: Not surprised. FirstTimer is a grade A Special person.

The issue is the organization will shove everyone else off the Indian head but Beiber acts like a ***** about it and shows no respect for the logo.

No respect for the people of which the organization was named after.

No respect for what the guys worked their fucking nuts off for.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shaw's problem if you ask me, he should have crossed checked Beiber into the boards then turned to him and done his best Dikembe Mutombo finger waiving, "not in my house" impression.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Shaw's problem if you ask me, he should have crossed checked Beiber into the boards then turned to him and done his best Dikembe Mutombo finger waiving, "not in my house" impression.

I doubt that would have happened. Bieber is a star and people won't touch him because of the threat of a goon fight.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The fact FirstTimer can't see the difference in the importance of an Indian head over a cartoon penguin, or the B in Boston Bruins,
Learn more hockey.

it's not like this is a Blackhawks only thing.... This is league-wide.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Learn more hockey.

Like I said, there's more at stake with this particular logo than others. Not every logo has the same context behind it.

*chuckles*

Wrong again.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...05/18/nhl.carpet/index.html?section=si_latest

Not every team views the carpet logo with the same fervor. The Detroit Red Wings, who lead the modern-day Senators, Lightning and Kings in combined Stanley Cups by 10-1, have no ban on feet treading on the famous winged wheel.

Last edited:

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Like I said, there's more at stake with this particular logo than others. Not every logo has the same context behind it.

*chuckles*

Wrong again.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...05/18/nhl.carpet/index.html?section=si_latest

Take your issue up with Gunzaan. I quoted him.

:smug:

So if the Red Wings don't have the same rule, and they are vastly more successful than the Blackhawks, why should it matter to the Blackhawks at all? That article basically puts the Hawks in the same company as the Senators and Lightning. Strong partners there.

:andruw:

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Take your issue up with Gunzaan. I quoted him.

:smug:

So if the Red Wings don't have the same rule, and they are vastly more successful than the Blackhawks, why should it matter to the Blackhawks at all? That article basically puts the Hawks in the same company as the Senators and Lightning. Strong partners there.

Use google. It's your friend. Like I said, each logo has different meanings to the franchises, having the logo be an Indian chief (I was incorrect before in Blackhawk as an Indian group) is a lot different to me than stepping on a Penguin or the letter B.

I saw no mention of the Blackhawks in the article I linked, but if you think 2 Stanley Cups in the past 10 years is equal to one or zero, God help you.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Use google. It's your friend. Like I said, each logo has different meanings to the franchises, having the logo be an Indian chief (I was incorrect before in Blackhawk as an Indian group) is a lot different to me than stepping on a Penguin or the letter B.

I saw no mention of the Blackhawks in the article I linked, but if you think 2 Stanley Cups in the past 10 years is equal to one or zero, God help you.

And 2 isn't equal to 10 either. God help you. The article states teams like the Sens and Lightning have the same rule for the logo as the Blackhawks. Strong partnership there in meatball logo worship.

If Chicago fans want to quit being viewed as meatballs, they need to quit acting like meatballs.

The logo doesn't mean shit. It's a logo on some carpet.

"You can argue the sacred reverence of the logo when they stop putting it on dog bowls."

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And 2 isn't equal to 10 either. God help you. The article states teams like the Sens and Lightning have the same rule for the logo as the Blackhawks. Strong partnership there in meatball logo worship.

If Chicago fans want to quit being viewed as meatballs, they need to quit acting like meatballs.

The logo doesn't mean shit. It's a logo on some carpet.

"You can argue the sacred reverence of the logo when they stop putting it on dog bowls."

And then you made the leap in comparing the Blackhawks to the Red Wings in terms of titles. The field of our arugment has been destroyed because you drug the goalposts over the whole field.

Great job, great effort.

I know your asshurt about the Wings losing this year, but that doesn't give you the right to act like a tard here.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And then you made the leap in comparing the Blackhawks to the Red Wings in terms of titles. The field of our arugment has been destroyed because you drug the goalposts over the whole field.

Great job, great effort.

I know your asshurt about the Wings losing this year, but that doesn't give you the right to act like a tard here.

Because if the Wings don't give a shit, and they are easily more important to NHL history than Chicago...why should the Blackhawks?

COMMIT TO THE INDIAN!

DON'T STEP ON THE LOGO...

BLPE00002.jpg

But feel free to let your dog drool on it for $20.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Don't tread on the logo!

But here, step on it in your own home and let your nuts drip on it after a shower.
Chicago-Blackhawks-Floor-Mat1-300x300.jpg

Or put your feet all over it in the car
fan_mats_F0010338.jpg

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Because if the Wings don't give a shit, and they are easily more important to NHL history than Chicago...why should the Blackhawks?

COMMIT TO THE INDIAN!

DON'T STEP ON THE LOGO...
I'd agree that the Red Wings have won more Stanley Cups...but both Chicago and Detroit are original 6 franchises, so to me a member of the original 6 isn't as successful without the other 5, so I'd argue their importance to the NHL is equal.

Because the Indian head in the dressing room has a different meaning to them as the Red Wings logo in the dressing room does to them, that's all its an issue of. If its their tradition in the locker room to do that, I'm not going to stop them. This tradition wasn't stopping them from winning Stanley Cups, so I don't have an issue with it.

Myself starting a hockey franchise, I would tell the players I really don't care about the logo in the center of the dressing room, but that's me because the logo of my franchise wouldn't have as much context to me as the Indian head does to the Blackhawks.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
so I'd argue their importance to the NHL is equal.

Because the Indian head in the dressing room has a different meaning to them as the Red Wings logo in the dressing room does to them, that's all its an issue of. If its their tradition in the locker room to do that, I'm not going to stop them. This tradition wasn't stopping them from winning Stanley Cups, so I don't have an issue with it.
So now if the Hawks don't win one ever again we will have the curse of the Bieber!

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So now if the Hawks don't win one ever again we will have the curse of the Bieber!
No, but now we can't watch the Bears play because the goalposts have destroyed all 32 NFL stadiums.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
FT, do you do anything besides being a troll?