Another Winning Season

Punished

Liked Posts:
Yes.

There are no participant ribbons in the NFL.

We should not treat this team like a jv girls volleyball team.

Hey guess what WindyCity.......?????.....They don't care how you treat the team lol you're having a meltdown! I love it

supra8795

Liked Posts:
yes its proven that Lovie can beat bad teams, and maybe sometimes a decent team. thats not the mark of a good coach thats a mediocre coach, and im tired of being mediocre aren't you?

Watch the NFL you dumb fuck. This happens on a weekly basis. The packers just got whooped by one of the worst teams in the league to let them in the playoffs and lose out on a 1st round bye. lol

Liked Posts:
The Bears stopped CJ from breaking a record, which he deserves just given the lack of talent around him.

The Bears did about as well as anyone keeping AP from breaking the rushing mark this season, which was crazy close coming off that surgery.

We finished 10-6, limping towards the postseason by winning twice on the road.

It's a winning season in my book. (remembering the 90's helps)

Dude seriously, blow it out your ass...

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
While I agree with the sentiment, I fail to see how what I feel about this season could have had any effect on the last 25; but then stranger things have happened.

I feel pretty good about this year; all things considered, not bad.

You realize we were 7-1 and in 2nd in the entire league right?

We didn't scrap to get to 10-6 we COLLAPSED.

Emanbears23

Liked Posts:
It's only a winning season if you make the playoffs... LOVIE SMITH SHOULD BE GONE!

dabearsfan1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watch the NFL you dumb fuck. This happens on a weekly basis. The packers just got whooped by one of the worst teams in the league to let them in the playoffs and lose out on a 1st round bye. lol

Ya, but the Vikqueens and Packers are quality foot bawl teams

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
While I agree with the sentiment, I fail to see how what I feel about this season could have had any effect on the last 25; but then stranger things have happened.

I feel pretty good about this year; all things considered, not bad.

We missed the playoffs, the team was poorly coached, we had a fucktard for an OC, the D is getting scary-old, and all we did was beat up on the weak sisters of the NFL. Playoff-caliber teams can, and did, toy with us. Bears deservingly would be underdogs against any of the teams that made it into the playoffs this year.

Put aside the W-L record for this year, if you trust your eyes you can see this is a very mediocre team, and not a threat to advance anywhere. We have a HC that needs to be fired, zero OC, a new GM that is very unproven, and not too much young personnel talent. So WTF are you so happy about as it relates to this team?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hey guess what WindyCity.......?????.....They don't care how you treat the team lol you're having a meltdown! I love it

They should care because I am a paying customer and they are a business.

The fact that they lose money everytime I do not buy a playoff ticket must upset them.

And this is not a meltdown.

supra8795

Liked Posts:
lmao you're trolling right?

lol have you not watched the niners play lately? I wouldn't be suprised if they are one and done in the playoffs. The niners are not the power house everybody thought they were going to be.

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Windy, you're probably right.

If only I couldn't remember when Whinystadt used to cry on the sidelines during games, I might be able to raise my standards.

For me, the 2012 season will be "the year the world didn't end, the Bears didn't lose more games than they lost, and I raised my expectations" while wearing orange and navy.

Reactions: 1ke

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
How can any Bears fan in their right mind "feel good" about this monumental collapse of a season? Blows my fucking mind. I came here to brighten my mood and, like an idiot, clicked on this thread. Worst thread I've seen all year and it came at the perfect time.

Take another Xanax.

Lol

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Gonna have to disagree with that. The only reason the niners looked so good against us was because of Campbell. I was looking forward to the rematch against them which I think we more than likely would have won. Have you seen how terrible the niners have looked lately? If it wasn't for green gay shitting the bed and letting the worst team in the league into the playoffs we wouldn't have to talk about this.

Glass fucking house buddy, that's a crackhead assessment. Niners would have kicked the Bears' nads if we had Joe Montana in at QB, how you can fucking put that on Campbell is a joke. And despite the fact the Niners have been slumping, had the Bears come out to SF for their next game they would have gotten fucking hammered again and Cutler would have been concussed.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Windy, you're probably right.

If only I couldn't remember when Whinystadt used to cry on the sidelines during games, I might be able to raise my standards.

For me, the 2012 season will be "the year the world didn't end, the Bears didn't lose more games than they lost, and I raised my expectations" while wearing orange and navy.
Well said :beerbang:

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We missed the playoffs, the team was poorly coached, we had a fucktard for an OC, the D is getting scary-old, and all we did was beat up on the weak sisters of the NFL. Playoff-caliber teams can, and did, toy with us. Bears deservingly would be underdogs against any of the teams that made it into the playoffs this year.

Put aside the W-L record for this year, if you trust your eyes you can see this is a very mediocre team, and not a threat to advance anywhere. We have a HC that needs to be fired, zero OC, a new GM that is very unproven, and not too much young personnel talent. So WTF are you so happy about as it relates to this team?

Good post.

The fucktard OC was the super sucking HC from Minni that made our OL so spectacular, that got promoted because Martz was insane.

How high should my expectations have been, really?

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not just once; but the Second season of epic collapse by Lovie Smith...

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
The original post reads like a Lovie presser. I'd be ok with ya both gone.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Not just once; but the Second season of epic collapse by Lovie Smith...

This is the 3rd time in his tenure he has failed to make the playoffs when in position to do so. 08, win & in - loss. 11, three wins needed against a shit schedule down the stretch, we only get one. 12 - 7-1 start, no playoffs. Guy has to go, and if Urlacher doesn't like it he can limp his gimp ass out the door behind him.

Tampabear

Liked Posts:
I love this board. never fail to get a good laugh.