Anthony Miller - OMG

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
If Miller can start early coupled with AR and if White can stay healthy to play even a little up to his hype this could be a huge turn around.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I remember watching Memphis play a few games this year and they had two WR's the announcers kept talking about, one was this tall dude and one a short dude. The announcers keep hyping up the tall guy again and again and again, yet as I was watching the shorter WR just keep making really good catches and plays and keep the drives alive. This was back when Memphis was undefeated. That short guy that I kept thinking was real good, like Jerry Rice echoes good, was Anthony Miller.

Watching him play against that one handed LBer was interesting. He was such a good player and Anthony Miller made some good plays on him too.

I really like this pick. I was bummed about not getting Landry, but this has made me feel much better. Miller is going to keep the chains moving again and again and can't be slept on. He's dangerous. Having him on the field with our new WR pickups and RB's and you've got the makings of a very good offense.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Trouble is you can't count on guys with bad character. Ask the 49ers if they are happy they drafted Ruben Foster, a super talented LB.

It will be the 4th round. Easily worth the risk. Bears met with him just like they met with their first 3 picks. It wouldn’t surprise me.

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
This Draft has the potential of being the best I've ever witnessed in my lifetime as a bear fan, and could signify a paradigm shift for the franchise.

If Pace can somehow crush the 4th round, it will also signify a paradigm shift for him as a GM.
What are you 3 yrs old

Imabearsfan

Liked Posts:
This guy can do it all. He’s just nasty. Fun facts: brought in a touchdown in 8 of 9 go route completions this year. Also, forced 19 missed tackles after the catch.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
7 and I will tell my mom to report you

giphy.gif

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Seriously. So far Pace is having a great draft. My only looming question mark is with Daniels' knee concerns. I hope he remains healthy.

oober

Liked Posts:
Miller and his monster hands are gonna kill it in the NFL. This kid has had a chip on his shoulder for ever. I see his floor as a Golden Tate type, but I expect better.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Miller is like a RB after the catch, which is key in the Nagy offense. He also comes from a system that runs a ton of RPOs and he has experience in the slot.

Great pick.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
I remember watching Memphis play a few games this year and they had two WR's the announcers kept talking about, one was this tall dude and one a short dude. The announcers keep hyping up the tall guy again and again and again, yet as I was watching the shorter WR just keep making really good catches and plays and keep the drives alive. This was back when Memphis was undefeated. That short guy that I kept thinking was real good, like Jerry Rice echoes good, was Anthony Miller.

Watching him play against that one handed LBer was interesting. He was such a good player and Anthony Miller made some good plays on him too.

I really like this pick. I was bummed about not getting Landry, but this has made me feel much better. Miller is going to keep the chains moving again and again and can't be slept on. He's dangerous. Having him on the field with our new WR pickups and RB's and you've got the makings of a very good offense.

Shaquem Griffin is the 1 handed player. He is also a tackle machine. Frankly, if no one picks him up by round 7, you take him and run like you stole something. Bears still are thin at inside LB depth, and if that guy had 2 hands and the same production he currently has, he would have already gone in the 2nd or 3rd round.

If teams are stupid enough to let him drop to the 6th or 7th, I can tell you Griffin will have a better shot at sticking around than your normal 6-7th rounder and making significant contributions as a rotational player.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Miller and his monster hands are gonna kill it in the NFL. This kid has had a chip on his shoulder for ever. I see his floor as a Golden Tate type, but I expect better.

The comp I keep hearing again and again from analysts is Steve Smith.