Anthony Miller - OMG

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
Holy shit!! Dude has 10 & 5/8" hands! OBJ is notorious for his huge hands (and crazy catches), and his are 10".

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
With his deep speed and YAC ability, I think he can come in and contribute 400-500 yards as a rookie, spending time in the slot and subbing Gabriel a few times a game.

What I like most about him is that I had mocked him to us. I kid, I kid. I love that he wants to be the biggest competitor on the field. From what I have seen and heard, he is not the type to take a play off. That's going to help him get touches when he isn't the first or second read.

Speed

Liked Posts:
Shaquem Griffin is the 1 handed player. He is also a tackle machine. Frankly, if no one picks him up by round 7, you take him and run like you stole something. Bears still are thin at inside LB depth, and if that guy had 2 hands and the same production he currently has, he would have already gone in the 2nd or 3rd round.

If teams are stupid enough to let him drop to the 6th or 7th, I can tell you Griffin will have a better shot at sticking around than your normal 6-7th rounder and making significant contributions as a rotational player.

He'd be a 1st rounder for sure if he had 2 hands. He has legit instincts, and a 4.38 40 from a LB is just nuts

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
DB speed from a linebacker with his instincts is nuts.

oober

Liked Posts:
It had to be done.

distracted-bf-pace-miller.png

Love the Butterfinger in the pic since I work for Nestle.

oober

Liked Posts:
If Griffin is there in the 5th, I would be ok with the Bears taking him. Hell maybe in the 4th.... He will always have a chip on his shoulder, I tend to like those players cause they usually over achieve.

oober

Liked Posts:
The comp I keep hearing again and again from analysts is Steve Smith.

SS would be even better, just stated what I think his floor will be... He also could bust out, but I think his odds are way better at being a very good player... Desire has that effect on people. Even if we only end up with a Golden Tate type player, that would be huge. Tate is a pretty good damn receiver. + 90 catches the last 3 yrs.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
SS is who Miller has mimicked his game after at least.

"I’ve watched highlights of a lot of different receivers for inspiration, but my go-to has always been Steve Smith.

He represents the kind of player I want to be. What I loved about his style was that he didn’t just play the game, he attacked the game. He looked different when he was running a route and especially when he was blocking. You never watched Steve Smith play and thought, Oh, he could have done way more there."

oober

Liked Posts:
SS is who Miller has mimicked his game after at least.

"I’ve watched highlights of a lot of different receivers for inspiration, but my go-to has always been Steve Smith.

He represents the kind of player I want to be. What I loved about his style was that he didn’t just play the game, he attacked the game. He looked different when he was running a route and especially when he was blocking. You never watched Steve Smith play and thought, Oh, he could have done way more there."

Will bust a nut if he can come close to SS, I do agree AM has the intangibles to do it though.... I do believe we got a steal and it was a ballsy and fantastic trade by Pace to go get his guy.

The season isn't here yet, but man I am pumped with what was done this off season so far. Haven't been this excited for Bears football since the " They are who we thought they were and we let them off the hook" speech!!!!!!

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Prisco gave us an “A” for Smith, an “A” for Daniels, and an “A+” for Miller.

I’ve been liking this draft as well. Looks like 3 day 1 starters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For months I had been saying that I was waiting to see how Pace was going to maneuver the mine field of this free agency and the draft before I laid into him or threw roses at his feet...and it may be a bit early still to call it...but so far he's smelling like roses. Say what you may about his free agent record but I don't really get too high strung during his drafting because he's done okay there so far.

lurker

Liked Posts:
Honestly I didn't watch any tape on this guy until the bears drafted him, but I really like what I see now. I was a big advocate for Jarvis Landry and I see a lot of Landry in this guys play, but more big play potential. Smaller, not incredibly fast, tough, great hands. I'm really loving this pick.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Damn! By the end of his contract he’ll be an old man of 29!

27 actually. 2nd rounders have 4 year deals and he won't be 28 until October of his fifth year.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So far, Pace has done a great job.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's starting to look like the D won't have to hold opponents to under 20 to get some Ws this year.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk