Anthony Rizzo guarantees....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone actually see the video of this? He later went on to modify this by saying something along the lines of they're expecting to win the division. Whatever it was, when you see the entirety of what he said, calling it a guarantee comes off as being too strong.

I just watched it and no he didnt back pedal at all.

Sent from My Iphone 6 Plus Using Tapatalk

Liked Posts:
well the sox actually have a good rotation. a lineup that is PROVEN and can actually be pretty well balanced. abreu is stating these things knowing what he has around him. rizzo has unknowns. big difference.

Yeah, because people are really interested in talking about the Sox rotation. It's pathetic that Sox fans are so hard up, they'll shoehorn sox discussion into the Cubs forum.

Boobaby1

Liked Posts:
well the sox actually have a good rotation. a lineup that is PROVEN and can actually be pretty well balanced. abreu is stating these things knowing what he has around him. rizzo has unknowns. big difference.

They are both coming off 73 win seasons. Let's be real. With the off-seasons they have had, both should be excited for various reasons, and both are also an extended injury to one key player from being a 73 win team yet again. :smug2:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't say he back pedaled. Your reading comprehension sucks, dumbass.

why yes I am just an idiot who cant read. I guess I passed the bar because I cant read :rolleyes:

anyway moron, you didnt use those exact words so I apologize if you didnt get what I was saying. It is what you were implying. try harder.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, because people are really interested in talking about the Sox rotation. It's pathetic that Sox fans are so hard up, they'll shoehorn sox discussion into the Cubs forum.

I know they wouldnt do that as they are too busy believing that LF,CF,RF,3B,2B are all proven and ready to go toe to toe with the cards and pirates. They are too busy fapping to Lester while ignoring the 4 other starters. So I do understand why they wouldnt.

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
Maddon literally said the same thing when he was hired and now all of a sudden this is a big deal for some? I don't think they will win the division but how exactly does it matter if a player has that opinion and they don't? This is entirely manufacturing outrage for no reason. It's the same Special person outrage people had when ricketts said he thought they were an 80 win team before this past season. Any player/coach/owner speaking on what they think is the very definition of empty rhetoric because no one says they think they will be a shit team or even average for that matter.

Frankly I'm quite tired of this endless sox vs cubs crap. If someone has to shit on someone else's enjoyment to have a good time that's pretty sad.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Maddon literally said the same thing when he was hired and now all of a sudden this is a big deal for some? I don't think they will win the division but how exactly does it matter if a player has that opinion and they don't? This is entirely manufacturing outrage for no reason. It's the same Special person outrage people had when ricketts said he thought they were an 80 win team before this past season. Any player/coach/owner speaking on what they think is the very definition of empty rhetoric because no one says they think they will be a shit team or even average for that matter.

Frankly I'm quite tired of this endless sox vs cubs crap.
If someone has to shit on someone else's enjoyment to have a good time that's pretty sad.

Agreed, but I'm also completely resigned to the fact that it's just never going to end because the average sports fan is fucking stupid and sees this as a big rivalry.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Frankly, I would be upset if a leader of our team just bowed his head and said I dont know. Rizzo has confidence. He should. He is on he cusp on being a superstar and has people he believes behind him. Its life. You know what? Fuck yea, the Cubs are coming and guess what. They are coming whther you like it or not. Our leader is ready and he will march the troops. You would be sucking his dick if he was on the Sox. Rizzo has impressed the fuck out of me. The guy has fire. Im sorry that he or this team doesnt want to roll over because the internet said so. Lets fuck them right in the pussy this year. Fuck yea, Im fucking stoked. Thats a kind of player that gets my jimmy hard and makes me want to put my head through a brick wall. Why? Because he fucking believes and thats what champions do for their team! I have seen the SAINTS win a superbowl. Anything is possible! Fuck yalls!

Liked Posts:
Frankly, I would be upset if a leader of our team just bowed his head and said I dont know. Rizzo has confidence. He should. He is on he cusp on being a superstar and has people he believes behind him. Its life. You know what? Fuck yea, the Cubs are coming and guess what. They are coming whther you like it or not. Our leader is ready and he will march the troops. You would be sucking his dick if he was on the Sox. Rizzo has impressed the fuck out of me. The guy has fire. Im sorry that he or this team doesnt want to roll over because the internet said so. Lets fuck them right in the pussy this year. Fuck yea, Im fucking stoked. Thats a kind of player that gets my jimmy hard and makes me want to put my head through a brick wall. Why? Because he fucking believes and thats what champions do for their team! I have seen the SAINTS win a superbowl. Anything is possible! Fuck yalls!

How do you know he's the leader? What makes you attribute this to him.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
How do you know he's the leader? What makes you attribute this to him.

Did you watch any part of last year? Did you not see him try to fight another team? Have you not read how he overcame Cancer?

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:

That's my initial thought.

How in the fuck are the cubs going to pass the Cards?

Out of the cellar? Sure. I think Cinci and Pittsburgh regress big time. I think the Cubs take 3rd behind Milwaukee and St. Louis.

If Jason Heyward completely busts--he may; I think he has the yips,--there's a fighting chance.

But if Heyward is even average--the Cubs are a 3rd place team. The ignoring of the drafting of TOR pitching is going to bite them in the ass. Lester cannot do it on his own, and they need far more than Arrieta repeating last year. Hendricks has to progress--and you can bet teams have film on him.

Travis Wood needs to be not a gigantic piece of shit. Tsuyoshi Wada has to be lights out if Wood is the huge piece of shit I expect. And then we need a farmhand to step in.

We don't have that. The ignoring of drafting TOR pitching will bite this team in the ass. 2 years from now there's nobody who screams TOR.

Love Rizzo's spunk though. He's got the right attitude.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I don't think it's going to happen this year, but I would love to see the Sox trolls' wailing and gnashing of teeth, if it actually does happen. :D
Figures the cub fans here are looking more toward that than the win

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
The white Sox got brought up by....Parade. has he seen the light and changed allegiances???

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
The white Sox got brought up by....Parade. has he seen the light and changed allegiances???
Not gonna happen ever. The Sox have the most uninspiring ownership, leadership, ball field and team within a 10 hour drive of Illinois. As fans of a team that won a World Series over a decade ago and has fallen so badly enough to have the same record last year as the woeful Cubbies, Sox fans here seem to have a huge inferiority complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.