Anytime23's Positive Stances, Projections and Prognostications about the Bears

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Please help Anytime23. He has 26k posts on a Chicago Bears Message Board and loves to shit on the Bears and everyone's opinion in hindsight.

But can anyone recall Anytime taking any stances on what the Bears should do before having the benefit of hindsight? Does he ever vouch for draft picks? Does he ever have any opinion on who the Bears should hire? Or who they should add in free agency? Has he ever made a mock draft? Has he ever prognosticated on how they Bears can improve and offered solutions. Or do he just shit on everything in hindsight?

He claims he made between 1-3+ stances amidst his 26k posts...not sure he gets credit for all of them

He thinks this is a bit I'm doing...? But here I will help by making a thread he can get all his thank bangers to help remind him of all the stances he made. I welcome you to help him. You all can dislike this thread too. I'm making a sacrifice on behalf to help Anytime. Maybe he really is a positive person and I'm reading it wrong. But seems to me he never gets criticized for any if his propositions....amd that is likely because he never proposes things!

Here is his list:

Wanted Greg Roman in 2019 when Lamar Jackson was MVP

2. Wanted to draft Christian Jones who was not available at our draft pick. Also wanted the walking red flag George Pickens.

3. Cant remember..help!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@CCS
Haha Agamemnon GIF - Haha Agamemnon Yes - Discover & Share GIFs

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Anytime was off the Trubisky wagon very early too

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Think he's still in the 'bears should build around Fields" camp.
That is a general observation that everyone has. Of course Fields needs more help. But now that the offseason has passed, its easy to criticuze in hindsight.

But did Anytime give any concrete solutions on what the Bears should have done. We'll for this one situation he did. He claims the Bears should have drafted either Christian Watson or George Pickens. Christian Watson was gone by our pick so George Pickens is the only actual proposition he gets credited for.

But even then, for such a broad criticism, there should be more examples of what you wanted the Bears to do in real life time.

Nonetheless, I credited him in the OP for George Pickens.

Last edited:

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
That is a general observation that everyone has. Of course Fields needs more help. But now that the offseason has passed, its easy to criticuze in hindsight.

But did Anytime give any concrete solutions on what the Bears should have done. We'll for this one situation he did. He claims the Bears should have drafted either Christian Jones or George Pickens. Christian Jones was gone by our pick so George Pickens is the only actual proposition he gets credited for.

But even then, for such a broad criticism, there should be more examples of what you wanted the Bears to do in real life time.

Nonetheless, I credited him in the OP for George Pickens.
Is Christian Jones in the league still our did he retire? Maybe he's a PS LB now. What a shitty take for @Anytime23 to want to draft him just this year

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Anytime was off the Trubisky wagon very early too
That is a negative criticism, not a positive stance or proposition. The whole point is he loves to shit and criticize. He has made plenty of posts about shitting on Pace, Trubisky and anyone who supported either. Ok. But it's all in hindsight. Was he offering any solutions on what the Bears should do in real time. Who did he want at QB?

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Please help Anytime23. He has 26k posts on a Chicago Bears Message Board and loves to shit on the Bears and everyone's opinion in hindsight.

But can anyone recall Anytime taking any stances on what the Bears should do before having the benefit of hindsight? Does he ever vouch for draft picks? Does he ever have any opinion on who the Bears should hire? Or who they should add in free agency? Has he ever made a mock draft? Has he ever prognosticated on how they Bears can improve and offered solutions. Or do he just shit on everything in hindsight?

He claims he made between 1-3+ stances amidst his 26k posts...not sure he gets credit for all of them

He thinks this is a bit I'm doing...? But here I will help by making a thread he can get all his thank bangers to help remind him of all the stances he made. I welcome you to help him. You all can dislike this thread too. I'm making a sacrifice on behalf to help Anytime. Maybe he really is a positive person and I'm reading it wrong. But seems to me he never gets criticized for any if his propositions....amd that is likely because he never proposes things!

Here is his list:

1. Wanted Greg Roman in 2019 when Lamar Jackson was MVP

2. Wanted to draft Christian Jones who was not available at our draft pick. Also wanted the walking red flag George Pickens.

3. Cant remember..help!
O Boy did you really have to go there.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
That is a negative criticism, not a positive stance or proposition. The whole point is he loves to shit and criticize. He has made plenty of posts about shitting on Pace, Trubisky and anyone who supported either. Ok. But it's all in hindsight. Was he offering any solutions on what the Bears should do in real time. Who did he want at QB?
Deshaun watson

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
He like a lot of fans myself included wanted Watson.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why are you asking the board to dig up old takes for you? How about you put in a lil work and necro the takes if you’re so concerned.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
This is a prime example why @Anytime23 should be in the CCS HOF, he lives in 5 posters heads,rent free in this economy
He doesn't offer much of a real value for people who actually like talking football...but sure I guess half this message board is about making inside jokes and trying to convince each other to be in some internet Hall of fame..