Are the Bears really as devoid of talent as we like to say?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually I said the Bears had injuries too but no one made excuses and you said they didn't have any. I actually made this thread off that post. Its not about losing its about the future.

JJ was a DROY candidate before injury. Sounds pretty “meh”.
I said the Bears injuries were not as significant, not to mention the Bears only started to move the ball when Detroit had lost 3 starting CB's, not to mention they had no Galloday, no Swift no Tre Flowers. So tell me the Bears injuries against the Saints were more significant then the Lions had against the Bears in the first game of the season.

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Funny coming from a Lions fan who thinks they are in a better position than the Bears. This is not worth reading. Night and bless your heart.

Denial suits you well. When you have nothing to make a counterpoint, bring up the fact I am a Lions fan, regardless of the fact there is nothing in that post about the Lions, just facts. LOl.

you lose, again......

Last edited:

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A to OP: NO.

Bears have plenty of talent. KEEPING said talent is in SERIOUS JEOPARDY given the clamoring for a QB right now without any cap space or draft capitol to spend ....on said QB OR on needed WRs

Such a bad position to have a despirate Pace/Nagy trying to save their hides in a clear tank year since they already missed/didn't get their QB by now & spent heavily on said current talent (which I add, is underperforming BECAUSE of f'n Nagy's stubborn ass).

JUSTFINGWIN

Liked Posts:
And look at what Floyd did when Donald was out or hurt against the Packers, zip. His play this season is largely a product of Donald attracting all the attention.
The Donald effect is there but you still have to scheme for it properly and Floyd still has to execute. Didn't Mack attract attention too? Floyd's number are up across the board - solo, ast, tfl, qbhits - so it's not all Donald.

greg23

Liked Posts:
You may as well just go on vacation for 2 more seasons cause Nagy gonna be here.

Maybe he'll win one game in those 2 years vs a team with a wining record?

BE YOU!!!