Are the stars aligning for the Bears?

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The Bears being able to draft Justin Fields was a miracle.

Raiders are winning and will make the playoffs if they do. Will be difficult for Mark Davis not to make interim head coach Bisacci officially HC after all the shit they’ve been through with Gruden, Ruggs, etc.

This leaves the Bears the front runners for a Harbaugh reunion. A head coach with top 10 winning % in NFL history that has been successful at every stop.

Are the stars FINALLY aligning in the universe for the Bears to have their first franchise QB and sustained success with a top notch head coach and staff?

???

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Fields a miracle? If you consider average QBs that can't read a defense a miracle then your miracle meter is set to low

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He is a winner and will not take any crap from out FO. I still don't think the Raiders retain Bisacci unless he wins a playoff game or two.
He is a winner in "college ball"

LOL @ "he wont take crap from the FO"

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are the stars FINALLY aligning in the universe for the Bears to have their first franchise QB and sustained success with a top notch head coach and staff?

Yes, the stars have indeed lined up for what should be a no brainer for the Bears. Show Pace and Nagy the door. Give Harbaugh whatever GM he wants to work with, let him reuinte with Fangio, and call it a day. Don't over think it.

I don't get the Harbaugh love at all.

He's a proven HC and leader of men. The last thing anyone wants is another self proclaimed "guru" assistant coach that's never been a HC and is trying to be buddies with the players.

Not going to see any club dub bullshit with Harbaugh here.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, the stars have indeed lined up for what should be a no brainer for the Bears. Show Pace and Nagy the door. Give Harbaugh whatever GM he wants to work with, let him reuinte with Fangio, and call it a day. Don't over think it.

He's a proven HC and leader of men. The last thing we need anyone wants is another self proclaimed "guru" assistant coach that's never been a HC and is trying to be buddies with the players.

Not going to see any club dub bullshit with Harbaugh here.
I still don't get the love

Leading college kids is a whole lot different than leading professional players.
That being said, I will support anyone they hire, until they prove to be fuckups

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
I still don't get the love

Leading college kids is a whole lot different than leading professional players

?‍♂️

He took over a 6-10 San Fran team in 2011, went 13-3, and took them to the conference championship game.

Went 11-4 the next year and took Colin fucking Kapernick to the Superbowl.

12-4 the next year and again to the conference championship game becoming the first NFL head coach to reach a conference championship game in each of his first three seasons.

But please tell me more about how he can't lead professional players. LOL.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
?‍♂️

He took over a 6-10 San Fran team in 2011, went 13-3, and took them to the conference championship game.

Went 11-4 the next year and took Colin fucking Kapernick to the Superbowl.

12-4 the next year and again to the conference championship game becoming the first NFL head coach to reach a conference championship game in each of his first three seasons.

But please tell me more about how he can't lead professional players. LOL.
Read my above post

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The Bears being able to draft Justin Fields was a miracle.

Raiders are winning and will make the playoffs if they do. Will be difficult for Mark Davis not to make interim head coach Bisacci officially HC after all the shit they’ve been through with Gruden, Ruggs, etc.

This leaves the Bears the front runners for a Harbaugh reunion. A head coach with top 10 winning % in NFL history that has been successful at every stop.

???
I don't understand how making the playoffs would keep them from getting rid of Bisacci.