Are the stars aligning for the Bears?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
He’s also been wildly successful at every stop. Starting with university of San Diego, Stanford, and Michigan.
This is the biggest thing.

Honestly, everything else comes second, third and last.

The next time he fails will be the first time he has ever failed in a coaching gig. He's been incredibly successful at every level, with all different types of teams, in all different types of locations, with players of all different ages.

I get that some people don't like him because of his personality. That's fine. But the dude can fucking coach. That is indisputable.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
The ones that don’t like Harbaugh due to his history want Josh McDaniels, who was a shit show when he got his chance.
Nagys offense was so fucking bad Ron Turner would be a breath of fresh air at this point. I’m at the point where I don’t care. Would love to see Fangio or Zimmer at DC though.

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
The ones that don’t like Harbaugh due to his history want Josh McDaniels, who was a shit show when he got his chance.
Nagys offense was so fucking bad Ron Turner would be a breath of fresh air at this point. I’m at the point where I don’t care. Would love to see Fangio or Zimmer at DC though.
Doesn’t Zimmer coach a 4-3?

jive

Liked Posts:
Can you imagine having a team leader that got into fist fights with his teammates, and down right demoralized them if he didn't think they were up to snuff? Who would want a guy that yells at his teammates and trashes them during practice if they make mistakes? What would having someone so competitively intense 24/7 do to the morale of the team?
I don't think anyone on the planet with 1/2 a brain would say "don't sign Jordan because he's a hot-head". He ruined Rodney McCray. He punched Steve Kerr. He insulted Bill Cartwright. However, he was the GOAT. And that is the price of playing with Black Jesus. But nobody is complaining about 2 threepeats, and arguably the best NBA teams in all of history.

I'm not saying that Harbaugh can ever carry Jordan's jock, but he's had proven success. I don't care about his personality, I care about whether he can win. Club dub, turnover bucket, holding hands in the locker room, etc. are useless when you are losing. I don't want to hear a coach talk about how proud he is of his players when we watch crap on Sundays that make us want to wear paper bags over our heads. It is not fun to watch winnable games slip out of our hands due to sloppy play. It's not fun to watch your team get absolutely destroyed.

In real life there are people hurt because nice guys can't or won't stop bad people from doing bad things. In the end, everyone loses but the bad guys. Nice should not be a part of the equation. The ability to win is the main part, and nice doesn't have anything to do with it.