Are things really that dire?

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Sojust a bunch of guys that HOF QB's turned into household names.

I dont really consider a bunch of 1st and 2nd rd pick receivers a bunch of no name guy's . The Packers used high picks and got high production out of them .

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
The Packers have as many SB wins since 95', as any team in football, save for the cheatriots.

With that in mind, it makes no sense to criticize them for getting too alot of NFCCGs.

Wasn't really a criticism just a statement of FACT ?

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
the bears are either super bowl champions or 0-17*

there is no middle ground

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Is the pessimism surrounding this team warranted. As somebody who’s just started to get into American Football it seems as though this Bears team has some good young players that the team can build out from:

Fields
Monty
Herbert
Borom (judging by what’s been seen so far)
Daniels
Mooney
Roquan
Johnson
Kmet (jury still out but from what I’ve seen he looks alright)
Jenkins (possibility depending on what he shows after injury)

Admittedly I’m no expert but some important positions seem in good hands for the long term.

The Bears, as of this writing, are 3-6. That means you have to win three in a row just to get back to .500

That's not good.

The team leading the division at this point has only two losses. There's a pretty good chance they will not lose as many games as the Bears have lost already. This means the Bears are playing for a wild card spot, which means a game on the road against one of the division winners.

Which likely means an early exit, like last year. And getting that wild card spot is far from a given.

So, are things dire? Depends on your definition...If dire means being the Lions, then no. If Bears fans want championships, then yes.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
Is the pessimism surrounding this team warranted. As somebody who’s just started to get into American Football it seems as though this Bears team has some good young players that the team can build out from:

Fields
Monty
Herbert
Borom (judging by what’s been seen so far)
Daniels
Mooney
Roquan
Johnson
Kmet (jury still out but from what I’ve seen he looks alright)
Jenkins (possibility depending on what he shows after injury)

Admittedly I’m no expert but some important positions seem in good hands for the long term.
The Bears did a frame off restoration last season, they traded away older established players and struggled because of it. the Bears will be an up and coming team this year with many new players, so rest assured they should be a fun team to root for....