Around The NBA(Playoffs) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
There's no damned conspiracy. Is it a conspiracy that we've turned the ball over an average of 17 per game? No. That's why this series is close, not Stern fudging with it. The refs have sucked in most of the series thus far. I'm not blaming Stern for the refs being absolutely awful.

All I want is an evenly called series, that's it. If they are going to let the Pacers get away with murder, it has to be even on our side as well. When Boozer is picking up a foul for touching Hansboroughs arm, or Brewer & Noah get called for fouls on clear as day clean blocks, & all we get is an out of bounds call while Noah is shoved blatantly in the back right in front of the baseline ref, it's enough to make me chuck the remote clear across the room.

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
There's no damned conspiracy. Is it a conspiracy that we've turned the ball over an average of 17 per game? No. That's why this series is close, not Stern fudging with it. The refs have sucked in most of the series thus far. I'm not blaming Stern for the refs being absolutely awful.

All I want is an evenly called series, that's it. If they are going to let the Pacers get away with murder, it has to be even on our side as well. When Boozer is picking up a foul for touching Hansboroughs arm, or Brewer & Noah get called for fouls on clear as day clean blocks, & all we get is an out of bounds call while Noah is shoved blatantly in the back right in front of the baseline ref, it's enough to make me chuck the remote clear across the room.

The officials do call it even-handedly...once the Pacers are up by 10+ points and they realize theyve kept them in the game long enough.

Whats bad is how it starts to affect how the two teams play. Its extremely raw when one team drives because they expect to get the whistle, while the other doesnt because they know the other team can get away with murder. Thats whats happening.

WindyCity7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lex is actually on point some of you just have you blinders on

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
C's sweep Knicks

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
That series is gonna be epic

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
The officials do call it even-handedly...once the Pacers are up by 10+ points and they realize theyve kept them in the game long enough.

Whats bad is how it starts to affect how the two teams play. Its extremely raw when one team drives because they expect to get the whistle, while the other doesnt because they know the other team can get away with murder. Thats whats happening.

If anybody has a gripe concerning foul calls, it would be the Pacers...they have been the ones disadvantaged, not the Bulls. To blame the refs for incompetent play by the Bulls makes absolutely no sense. I don't even think about the referees when evaluating this series. The Bulls are the reason the Bulls are struggling.

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
If anybody has a gripe concerning foul calls, it would be the Pacers...they have been the ones disadvantaged, not the Bulls. To blame the refs for incompetent play by the Bulls makes absolutely no sense. I don't even think about the referees when evaluating this series. The Bulls are the reason the Bulls are struggling.

Thats not at all true. You obviously woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Thats not at all true. You obviously woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Watch the games...if you think the refs are holding the Bulls back from dominating this series...you need to wake up...you still sleep...

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The officiating in game 4 was not one-sided. There were bad calls and no calls both ways. The Bulls lost because Rose had no lift on his shot and Boozer and Deng weren't assertive enough on offense.

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
The officiating in game 4 was not one-sided. There were bad calls and no calls both ways. The Bulls lost because Rose had no lift on his shot and Boozer and Deng weren't assertive enough on offense.

This coming from an Indiana fan who thinks fighting is part of the game.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This coming from an Indiana fan who thinks fighting is part of the game.

What exactly are you watching? And yeah... I'm a Pacer fan... and I'm a "nancy" because I don't mind violence. Great comebacks.

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Glad to see the Hakws winning.

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
Glad to see the Hakws winning.

Why because you want it to hasten Howards departure or because youd rather face Atlanta...or both?

Ill be honest. Im not sure if we'd be better off facing Atlanta. Gotta get by the Pacers first though.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
You need to re-watch the games.

Who are you telling to re watch the games...after 4 games...the Bulls averaging 20 turnovers a game...and looking like Orlando from the 3pt line...and not being able to get 3 players to step up offensively at the same time in this series...you blame the refs...and the conspiring commissioner? What the hell are YOU watching? Don't challenge the basketball IQ of people who don't buy into the hype you selling...if the commissioner wanted to fix the series...the Bulls wouldn't have gone up 3-0 and the Knicks would not have been swept out of the playoffs. This is just a pile of homer crap that I ain't buying...sue me...

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
Who are you telling to re watch the games...after 4 games...the Bulls averaging 20 turnovers a game...and looking like Orlando from the 3pt line...and not being able to get 3 players to step up offensively at the same time in this series...you blame the refs...and the conspiring commissioner? What the hell are YOU watching? Don't challenge the basketball IQ of people who don't buy into the hype you selling...if the commissioner wanted to fix the series...the Bulls wouldn't have gone up 3-0 and the Knicks would not have been swept out of the playoffs. This is just a pile of homer crap that I ain't buying...sue me...

Yes.

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why because you want it to hasten Howards departure or because youd rather face Atlanta...or both?

Ill be honest. Im not sure if we'd be better off facing Atlanta. Gotta get by the Pacers first though.

Both. But mostly because I would rather play ATL. I would say ATL is playing like the better team now obviously but I think Howard would cause a problem for us and if there 3pt shooters get going then we would get burned. But as of now there 3pt shooters are no where. So maybe Orlando would be a better match up but I think like the Bulls if the Orlando Magic somehow win this first round series they wont be playing the same once they get into the second round.

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
Both. But mostly because I would rather play ATL. I would say ATL is playing like the better team now obviously but I think Howard would cause a problem for us and if there 3pt shooters get going then we would get burned. But as of now there 3pt shooters are no where. So maybe Orlando would be a better match up but I think like the Bulls if the Orlando Magic somehow win this first round series they wont be playing the same once they get into the second round.

Quite honestly, even with Howard, between Boozer, Gibson, Asik, Thomas, and Noah our bigs have 28 fouls to give while keeping two decent post players on the court. Howard sucks from the FT line. He's also prone to get technicals. Orlando doesnt really seem to move the ball well enough to consistently get and hit open looks right now. Im also a little worried Atlanta is more 1-5 like Indy. Not only that but if the league is letting Indy get away with goonery against us, someone like Pachulia's really going to go crazy with hard fouls. I also think that Joe Johnson has been heating up and the luxury of playing them with him playing like crap is done. In the end, Im not sure who I would rather play.

Status
Not open for further replies.