Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Quite honestly, even with Howard, between Boozer, Gibson, Asik, Thomas, and Noah our bigs have 28 fouls to give while keeping two decent post players on the court. Howard sucks from the FT line. He's also prone to get technicals. Orlando doesnt really seem to move the ball well enough to consistently get and hit open looks right now. Im also a little worried Atlanta is more 1-5 like Indy. Not only that but if the league is letting Indy get away with goonery against us, someone like Pachulia's really going to go crazy with hard fouls. I also think that Joe Johnson has been heating up and the luxury of playing them with him playing like crap is done. In the end, Im not sure who I would rather play.

I count 30 fouls to give.

The important part is that Orlando appears to be dead in their series, and the Hawks will move on. What a great move for them to acquire "Captain Kirk" Hinrich. Really facilitates that offense well.

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
I count 30 fouls to give.
The important part is that Orlando appears to be dead in their series, and the Hawks will move on. What a great move for them to acquire "Captain Kirk" Hinrich. Really facilitates that offense well.

Youre overlooking the part of keeping 2 on the floor. If three players foul out (3*6) and two post players end up with 5 fouls (5*2), thats 28.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Youre overlooking the part of keeping 2 on the floor. If three players foul out (3*6) and two post players end up with 5 fouls (5*2), thats 28.

Suppose you could add the 12 active players together and make 60 fouls to give then.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Grizzlies can put a stranglehold on San Antonio with a W tonight. Go Grizz!

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really hope the Grizzlies win tonight!!!

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
why do people hate the spurs so much? or is it just because yall like the underdog winning?

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have no problems with the Spurs and I like them but I'm rooting for the Grizzlies because I like to root for the underdog.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't like the Spurs. Why? Bruce Bowen was a dirty player and they have a dirty frenchie on their team. They're all a bunch of whiners.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd rather the Spurs won because there's no way the Grizzlies would be able to get past the Lakers in the playoffs. I'd rather wait til the final rounds to root for the underdog.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
The way the Spurs have been playing, there's no way they could take out LA right now. They sure are showing their age against Memphis. Grizzlies just smacked them tonight.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I used to hate the Spurs but in time i started to appreciate them. Great franchise, great coach and a couple great players. With that being said i kind of like Memphis and would rather them win. Theyre just a likable team i guess(many would disagree because of Randolph and Allen).

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
Westbrook, lol, you not DRose son, stop that.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Magic smacking the shit out of Atlanta. 70-45 near the end of the 3rd.

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
Im not sure who Id rather play. Orlando, even with Howard, lives and dies with the three. But if they were to win this series, that would mean they most likely would be shooting well around the time they played us.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im not sure who Id rather play. Orlando, even with Howard, lives and dies with the three. But if they were to win this series, that would mean they most likely would be shooting well around the time they played us.

It's a coin toss for me. I just hope they take each other 7 games and we finish Indy tonight. Give Rose time to rest and heal for the rest of the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.