Around the NFL - Free Agency Period

2Deep

Liked Posts:
That's what you heard? That he was back tracking?

Thats how I took it. What was your take?
When he went into the diatribe about he was given information by reliable sources on wentz and it was all a smoke screen and he's being given information by a reliable SOURCE, not sources, on Dalton but you never know.

I take that as backtracking.
There is more he said

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Thats how I took it. What was your take?
When he went into the diatribe about he was given information by reliable sources on wentz and it was all a smoke screen and he's being given information by a reliable SOURCE, not sources, on Dalton but you never know.

I take that as backtracking.
There is more he said

he literally said what the tweet said..... one source.... next QB domino COULD be Dalton. People act like he guaranteed it was happening.

2Deep

Liked Posts:
he literally said what the tweet said..... one source.... next QB domino COULD be Dalton. People act like he guaranteed it was happening.

I gave you my opinion of what I thought. At no point I said it was guaranteed. It felt like backtracking to me. I'm not sure why you are so bothered by my take, maybe you are Brad's family.........in that case get some more thick skin.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
People are talking about Nick fucking Mullens and Gardner fucking Minchew and I bring up Andy Dalton and the board explodes. Go figure.
These are all 'anybody but Mitch' posts.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I gave you my opinion of what I thought. At no point I said it was guaranteed. It felt like backtracking to me. I'm not sure why you are so bothered by my take, maybe you are Brad's family.........in that case get some more thick skin.

It bothered me because some people read this for news. If someone who didn't listen to that interview read your post they may think the Bears are less likely to sign Dalton since you say Biggs was backtracking when the reality is he said the same thing his tweet said. One source. Could happen.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Those weren’t viable options. Those signings should not matter.

Why is Winston not a viable option for the Bears but he is for one of the best offensive coaches in the league in Sean Payton?

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
We shouldn't be picking up a qb with less upside than our backup.... So it's either all in on a star QB or draft one

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Sean Payton has also had Drew Brees for his entire HC career, and usually good talent around him too. Much easier to be good with HOF QB and the same system (for the most part) for 15 years.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
We shouldn't be picking up a qb with less upside than our backup.... So it's either all in on a star QB or draft one

I don't think signing Dalton stops the Bears from doing either of these.

2Deep

Liked Posts:
It bothered me because some people read this for news. If someone who didn't listen to that interview read your post they may think the Bears are less likely to sign Dalton since you say Biggs was backtracking when the reality is he said the same thing his tweet said. One source. Could happen.

Fair enough. I shared how I took his interview this morning.
He also brought up the idea of Chase Daniel and David haugh told him to stop.

Luke

Liked Posts:
Fair enough. I shared how I took his interview this morning.
He also brought up the idea of Chase Daniel and David haugh told him to stop.

you're a poor listener.
Biggs then replied that he was giving Daniels as example of how hard it would be to trade Foles.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not me, I wanted no part of that rapist. Would have been hard for me to watch Bears games with him as the QB. So glad he is back with the Saints.
Was never an option for us and the McCaskey's or so I thought. I guess Pace really does have carte blanche. That said N O will find a way to get the most from him... whatever that is.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Was never an option for us and the McCaskey's or so I thought. I guess Pace really does have carte blanche. That said N O will find a way to get the most from him... whatever that is.
And the most out of him might very well be becoming the backup who already knows the system and has a lot of starting experience. If you were a Saints fan who would you rather see starting?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And the most out of him might very well be becoming the backup who already knows the system and has a lot of starting experience. If you were a Saints fan who would you rather see starting?
Brees?