Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Going back to their old days of having 2 legit TE's when they had Gronk and A.Hernandez.
Setting up perfectly for BB to snatch Mitch, build around him, and let him repeatedly lead the Pats to the promise land over the next decade.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Chargers are rumored to be making a push for Zach Ertz after Hunter Henry left them for a cheaper deal?

Does that make sense?

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chargers are rumored to be making a push for Zach Ertz after Hunter Henry left them for a cheaper deal?

Does that make sense?
That would only make sense if it was the bears

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I was reading yesterday that Smith is a very good blocker. I honestly don't know that Henry does have the higher upside. Smith seems more complete and is potentially still developing as a receiver.
Yeah, it's interesting. Haven't seen much of Smith throughout his career because of how much Delanie Walker has been used while Henry has looked dominant at times, but also missed a lot of time with injuries.

Anyway, I think the narrative for this offseason will be how smart the Pats or how jealous they are of Brady getting a ring.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
What value does Miller really have that makes this team any better?? Can be yield a good Olineman? Or in a bundle trade for a Linebacker?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Miller would probably fetch another late round pick next year