My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
5 years - $80 million

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Riddick and Nagy are very good friends; he probably has a good idea what the Bears are doing.
I am sure the Bears have made an offer for Wilson..............problem is are the Seahawks even considering it.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Lions will give you Goff for a 2nd and a bag of chips................
I am sure the Bears have made an offer for Wilson..............problem is are the Seahawks even considering it.

I think the most telling thing about all of this is that they haven’t said no. That means they are considering making a counter or accepting still. Bears made an offer now they wait all they can really do.

maxhatter

Liked Posts:
I don't think anyone knows for sure outside of the Seahawks and Bears, but I think there is enough interest for the Bears to even submit an offer. I can't see an offer being made without prior dialogue around the parameters of the deal. It may not be enough, but if the Bears actually made an offer there is some level of interest from Seattle.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
How do the Chiefs have money to sign anyone?

They run their team like a Madden franchise. They just keep kicking the can down the road. They’re proof that you can just sign every big name free agent, trade away first round picks, and still find cap room and be successful.

Rise

Liked Posts:
A few teams seem to be making runs for Trubisky.

It would be very Bears-like to let Trubisky go and wind up with an even worse QB

like Dalton

TL1961

Liked Posts:
You can laugh, but they keep on beating the Bears twice a year.

Jones in 26 years old and barely played his first two years in Green Bay....No big injury history, and he catches the ball well. He's a solid back, and he will now be paired with Dillon, who is a bruiser. Their offense is in good shape prior to free agency while we're still looking for a quarterback.

Yeah, that's real funny.
You know, we can question whether they should’ve paid the running back as much as they did even if we don’t have a quarterback. They are two separate issues.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You mean Goff + a 2nd and Bears give you the chips? Nobody wants that loser but your dumb organization. Clowns passed on a great deal from Carolina for Goff, have fun with that. Not worried about our kneecaps.
The funny thing is he is still better than the Foles/Minshew/Dalton crap your going to trot out onto the field.