CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I don't think they'd try to sell a guy like Dalton as a savior and more like a guy to get through one year with while trying to get our savior in this or next years draft.
Not going to happen. They won't have another draft if they just went with Dalton and did not draft that savior during this years draft.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Allen Robinson II may be older than Chark Jr., but Robinson II is the better player right here right now. Come on Bears, if the Ravens are really looking to trade Orlando Brown Jr. this is the chance to find a stud left tackle for the next ten years.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Marcus Mariota is 6'4"

Maybe that's the 'something big' Riddick is talking about

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
the 49ers were my guess for Mitch. Won’t be shocked if they pick him up.

would be ultimate bears if he somehow works out there under shanny

would also be the ultimate fleecing. Not only would we have traded them a bounty to take Mitch they ended up just getting him 5 years later and fixing him.
I will fucking hate you forever if you are right

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He could be talking about the Seahawks making moves. Also the saints have an opening at qb now
I just listened to him on Greeny (hate that show but it’s the start FA) and he said it again. Pretty emphatically in regards to the Bears. But doesn’t sound like he has an inside source or anything just that he believes the Bears are “red-hot” in pursuit of Wilson.

jerkstore

Liked Posts:
RE: Jones resigning - I hate the move. I had Dillon in a dynasty league and now he's pretty much useless. Also, looking at that team and how Superbowls winners are built I just don't get it. When was the last time a team who spent big on RB won a Superbowl? Hell, when GB last won their last two Superbowls they had the vaunted runningback combos of Brandon Jackson/John Khun/James Starks and Edgar Bennett/Dorsey Levens.

The Bucs just won with 2 rbs drafted #4 and #38. I think a deep and varied RB unit is ideal.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I just listened to him on Greeny (hate that show but it’s the start FA) and he said it again. Pretty emphatically in regards to the Bears. But doesn’t sound like he has an inside source or anything just that he believes the Bears are “red-hot” in pursuit of Wilson.
I just wonder if he knows the bears end but not whether Seahawks are actually interested

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Judon went the Pats pretty cheap. $32,000,000 guaranteed. For a pass rusher that's very reasonable.