Around the NFL - Free Agency Period

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
If the Bears can't get Watson or Wilson, I am down for getting Dalton. He is a decent QB and a good stop gap till we draft a potential franchise guy. Not like we would be contending with any other FA QB anyway.

They already have Andy Dalton on the roster, just a taller and less mobile version.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Winston would be much more exciting than Dalton.
Yeah if we are going crapshoot free agents, I'd take a shot on Winston. He at least has potential to make the offensive explosive. He just spent a year, hopefully learning, in one of the best offensive systems in the last 2 decades

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
If Andy dalton is the Bears starting QB next year I legit won’t watch a game. Have better things to do like sleep.
This clown ass org going to need to do allot to get anyone to watch the garbage they peddle.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Andy dalton is the Bears starting QB next year I legit won’t watch a game. Have better things to do like sleep.

i’m seriously not against not watching the bears if it’s dalton and no rookie at least on the roster for future hope

Rise

Liked Posts:
People are talking about Nick fucking Mullens and Gardner fucking Minchew and I bring up Andy Dalton and the board explodes. Go figure.

forget those two chumps too. It’s time for the Bears to join the modern world. Or it’s time for me to do something else. Just a personal choice, and certainly nothing to do with you lol.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lions will give you Goff for a 2nd and a bag of chips................

Rise

Liked Posts:
You mean Goff + a 2nd and Bears give you the chips? Nobody wants that loser but your dumb organization. Clowns passed on a great deal from Carolina for Goff, have fun with that. Not worried about our kneecaps.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Imagining Pace and Nagy stepping up to the podium and trying to sell Andy Dalton to the fanbase as the franchise savior truly makes me want to vomit. It's too Bearsy not to happen though.

I don't think they'd try to sell a guy like Dalton as a savior and more like a guy to get through one year with while trying to get our savior in this or next years draft.